Separation of Church and State

To the Marxists anything public especially schools, there cant be any teaching of God, because then the kids grow up knowing God will take care of them, not government. But what is so fucking hypocritical is when Rafael Wormnocker, advertises for running for senate and he is still a murdering baby killer minister for BLM blacks. What is worse, are the dumbass blacks in Georgia who will vote for such an EVIL creature.

You people are retarded on so many levels. So many. It’s literally confounding how you could have so many contradictory thoughts in one mind.

The ruling seems simple enough at the time but it was the basis of the fraudulent concept that we live with today. Democrats expanded the ruling to the point of threatening arrest for erecting a Christmas tree on public property or carrying a Bible to school or saying a prayer in schools while hypocrites in congress said a prayer before sessions.
You can carry a Bible to school.

You can pray in school.

It ain't there. Libs are wrong on this one. If Congress wants to set up a national religion, they can do so.
I believe the First Amendment prohibits congress from establishing a religion. It's pretty clear.

If Warnock was a Republican and pro life, he would be demonized by democrats as a right wing extremist hypocrite. As a Democrat he can be a Reverend and a Pastor, no problem. He's pro choice.

To the Marxists anything public especially schools, there cant be any teaching of God, because then the kids grow up knowing God will take care of them, not government. But what is so fucking hypocritical is when Rafael Wormnocker, advertises for running for senate and he is still a murdering baby killer minister for BLM blacks. What is worse, are the dumbass blacks in Georgia who will vote for such an EVIL creature.

Warnock pastors MLKs church, fool.
The premier black church in the South.
No wonder you dopes are losing.

I don't get the logic of barring pastors from political office on basis of separation of church and state. Why stop there, if one feels that way then why shouldn't the separation bar anybody holding religious beliefs from office?
Don’t waste your time. This is the dumbest shit ever.

The ruling seems simple enough at the time but it was the basis of the fraudulent concept that we live with today. Democrats expanded the ruling to the point of threatening arrest for erecting a Christmas tree on public property or carrying a Bible to school or saying a prayer in schools while hypocrites in congress said a prayer before sessions.

If you say so..........

CHALLENGE TO ANYONE:

FIND the exact words, 'Separation of Church and State' anywhere in the US Constitution, post it, and post a link to it.

Doesn't exist - never has.
We have a founder saying those words when writing a letter explaining what the First Amendment means, fuckwit.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem and approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful and zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, & in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more and more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between Man & his God, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, & not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should "make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof," thus building a wall of separation between Church & State. Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection & blessing of the common father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves & your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

Th Jefferson
Jan. 1. 1802.

Let me know if any words are too big for you.

The Connecticut Baptists had written to Jefferson to complain that the official state religion of Connecticut, Calvinism, infringed on their freedom of religion. His letter offered them his sympathies.

Connecticut repealed it's official state religion a few years later.

Forum List

Back