Sentencing of 1st Jan traitors moves up a notch

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This fella punched a policeman and that never ends well. Just like the rest of them this fake patriot cried and grovelled in order to get a lighter sentence. 41 months.

Have any of these traitors actually stood up and said "Yeah , I wanted to stop Pence".
Why are they such cowards ?

This fella punched a policeman and that never ends well. Just like the rest of them this fake patriot cried and grovelled in order to get a lighter sentence. 41 months.

Have any of these traitors actually stood up and said "Yeah , I wanted to stop Pence".

No one is being accused of "treason" here, and their goal was to stop the steal, not stop the Vice President.

I wish statists who are now more likely to also be leftists, would recognize the enormous harm the state causes. They love condemning average citizens with no power, while the state ignores our civil rights with impunity.

Notice you are silent about the traitorous scum that injured thousands of officers during the BLM riots.

I wish statists who are now more likely to also be leftists, would recognize the enormous harm the state causes. They love condemning average citizens with no power, while the state ignores our civil rights with impunity.
The guy hit a cop, while engaging in an act of civil disobedience. He's lucky his sentence was so light...with time served..he'll be out in a year..go to a minimum security--err..oh no...wait..he hit a COP--no minimum for him--off to the big yard..there to talk politics with his fellow cons.
Convicts, that is~

The guy hit a cop, while engaging in an act of civil disobedience. He's lucky his sentence was so light...with time served..he'll be out in a year..go to a minimum security--err..oh no...wait..he hit a COP--no minimum for him--off to the big yard..there to talk politics with his fellow cons.
Convicts, that is~
I don’t disagree with the sentence. My earlier post was merely a general statement.

I don’t disagree with the sentence. My earlier post was merely a general statement.
Ahh..fair enough..and true of course...if not complete. I wish that libertarians, who are most often rightists, would know what great harm would ensue absent the stability the state provides~

No one is being accused of "treason" here, and their goal was to stop the steal, not stop the Vice President.
They were attempting to stop Pence from confirming the election. Absolute scum who deserve every minute of jail time they are getting. Why do you excuse this threat to the country ?

Convicts, that is~
The only cops I care about are the ones on Non Progs side. and even then a percentage of them have screwed people over.

They were attempting to stop Pence from confirming the election. Absolute scum who deserve every minute of jail time they are getting. Why do you excuse this threat to the country ?

Here in America, we have the right to lobby our public officials, and this 1/6 case is unique as the regime is seeking to criminalize dissent and petitioning officials.

Remember the January 6 protesters were unarmed.

Here in America, we have the right to lobby our public officials, and this 1/6 case is unique as the regime is seeking to criminalize dissent and petitioning officials.

Remember the January 6 protesters were unarmed.
You are a fucking joke. Trying to excuse the Hang Mike Pence crowd. Where do you types draw the line ?

It is a national disgrace how the fucking piece of shit US government is making political prisoners out of the Patriots that protested against the Democrats stealing the election.

Our Founding Fathers are turning over in their graves.
Hey look, a self proclaimed racist who advocates hitting cops with no repercussions. You're a fucking disgrace.

So are the BLM rioters that got sentenced to prison political prisoners as well? And before your dumb ass says none of them were sent to jail, read this Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters

Last edited:
Hey look, a self proclaimed racist who advocates hitting cops with no repercussions. You're a fucking disgrace.

So are the BLM rioters that got sentenced to prison political prisoners as well? And before your dumb ass says none of them were sent to jail, read this Records rebut claims of unequal treatment of Jan. 6 rioters

Speaking of racism it was the asshole Negro cop that shot an unarmed Patriot woman for protesting against the government stealing the election so just shut the fuck up about racism.

Unequal treatment of protesters was the witch hunt by the Government thugs against the four hour protest against the stolen election and the ignoring the six months of destruction and murdering by the goddamn Negroes and Communists.

Speaking of racism it was the asshole Negro cop that shot an unarmed Patriot woman for protesting against the government stealing the election so just shut the fuck up about racism.

Unequal treatment of protesters was the witch hunt by the Government thugs against the four hour protest against the stolen election and the ignoring the six months of destruction and murdering by the goddamn Negroes and Communists.
Ignoring? You are the dumbest motherfucker on here. You didnt read my link, did you? BLM protesters have been put in jail, some for longer than the traitor mentioned by the OP. But you'll continue to ignore reality, won't you? Fuck you, you racist asshole.

Ignoring? You are the dumbest motherfucker on here. You didnt read my link, did you? BLM protesters have been put in jail, some for longer than the traitor mentioned by the OP. But you'll continue to ignore reality, won't you? Fuck you, you racist asshole.
1636730760113.png

Forum List

Back