Senile Joe's approval rating falls to 38%

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Crassssssssssssh, buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurn!!

Hammered: Biden falls to 38%, ‘not competent,’ ‘honest’​

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crim...e-street-lawyer-says/ar-AAPcezV?ocid=msedgntp
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/ml...ortedly-leaving-espn/ar-AAPdgSu?ocid=msedgntp
1633579871018.png

In the worst showing since becoming president, President Joe Biden’s approval has fallen to its lowest ever, and the public no longer feels his team is competent, honest, or led well.

That percentage would be reflective of the pro-Marxist element within the USA and with our public schools being Marxist indoctrination centers, the percentage will only go higher with future political candidates.

RoshawnMarkwees
Hell. I'm surprised its 36%. People are getting an eyeful of Bidung and aren't happy. I would have bet his approval rating would have been 20% or less.

The RCP average has him at 44.6, which is about 5 points higher than the last guy at this same time in his term.

1633605757035.png

The RCP average has him at 44.6, which is about 5 points higher than the last guy at this same time in his term.

View attachment 548580
The last guy was a polarizing asshole (I liked that about him). Biden is a walking corpse. His disapproval stems strictly from his stupid policies and lack of leadership. With DJT it was because he sent out mean tweets and hurt weak ass peoples feelings. Apples and Oranges.

The last guy was a polarizing asshole (I liked that about him). Biden is a walking corpse. His disapproval stems strictly from his stupid policies and lack of leadership. With DJT it was because he sent out mean tweets and hurt weak ass peoples feelings. Apples and Oranges.

You are not wrong, but also the last guy had 3 years of nothing happening in the world for the most part. His first 3 years were about as devoid of any world drama as any 3 I can think of. He had not one single crisis type event in his first 3 years other than maybe a couple of hurricanes. When he finally had a real crisis he failed miserably.

Biden is down hard for good reason, but there will likely not be another Afghan type event for him to fuck up. Time will tell what his numbers look like a year from now.

Finally Americans may be waking up to this walking disaster:

• immigration issues: 25 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove;
  • the situation at the Mexican border: 23 percent approve, while 67 percent disapprove.

Forum List

Back