Senile Joe's approval rating falls to 38%

You are not wrong, but also the last guy had 3 years of nothing happening in the world for the most part. His first 3 years were about as devoid of any world drama as any 3 I can think of. He had not one single crisis type event in his first 3 years other than maybe a couple of hurricanes. When he finally had a real crisis he failed miserably.

Biden is down hard for good reason, but there will likely not be another Afghan type event for him to fuck up. Time will tell what his numbers look like a year from now.
I agree but many of them are of his own making. Border, Afghanistan, etc. There's scant info on the news about the hurricanes, (Biden isnt Bush) The only issue that he "inherited/was beyond his control" was the COVID issue, but he had the vaccine handed to him so comparatively it should have been easy....

You are not wrong, but also the last guy had 3 years of nothing happening in the world for the most part. His first 3 years were about as devoid of any world drama as any 3 I can think of. He had not one single crisis type event in his first 3 years other than maybe a couple of hurricanes. When he finally had a real crisis he failed miserably.

Biden is down hard for good reason, but there will likely not be another Afghan type event for him to fuck up. Time will tell what his numbers look like a year from now.

As long as his catastrophic "surge the border" policies continue, and like when he announced along with ALL other Dimocrat presidential candidates that their healthcare plans would include covering illegal immigrants, his approval ratings should never be very high.
Any sane American would give him low marks just based on this catastrophe alone.

1633620142884.png

If the MSM is reporting 38% you can be absolutely certain that it is really more like 18%.

Considering the "last guy" had 90% negative media coverage and the Biden 90% positive, that goes to show just how bad Biden is really doing.

I do not know about 90% positive, the MSM has been bashing him on a pretty regular basis. Far more than they ever did the last Dem in office.

Trump did inherit ISIS and pulverized them. He moved our embassy to Jerusalem and his crisis was really dealing with the media that was always out to get him. Did he fail with COVID? Warp speed was due to him. The CARES loans were implemented under him. He should have had better messaging but I would give him a C not an F. Biden is a complete and utter F.

Border
Inflation
Supply Chain issues
Delta Variant
Vaccine mandate hypocrisy
Country is more divided under him than under DJT
MIA VP
Afghanistan Exit
Hunter selling paintings for $500k each
Never addressed if he was the "big guy"
FBI stating concerned parents at PTA meetings are a bigger threat than Antifa

The list goes on and on and why his approval rating is so horrible. Trump's approval rating on the economy was above 50% if I recall correctly.

Forum List

Back