Send Fighter Jets To The Ukraine.

They do not have objections. They just say, more jets the USA is going to give Ukrainians - more MANPADS will get Cartels and more nukes will get China and Iran. F-16's in Ukraine may mean Tu-160's in China.
You see? The pursuit of this war has turned Russia into a Chines vassal state.

You see? The pursuit of this war has turned Russia into a Chines vassal state.
Technically, they prefer the term "unlimited partnership". And previous time when brave Chinese pilot Li Xi-Qing (in fact - Lisitsyn) fought in the war for Taiwan China was Russian's vassal.
But yes, it may be Xiden's goal, too. Make the USA weaker and China - stronger.

First, you need to win the war against Russia.

To win a war is normally only the first worst up to the second worst result of a war. And war has only two results - except ... .

And, to be clear, it's impossible, because you don't have nukes (except some American old B61 gravity bombs).

We do not need nukes to wipe out all Russians. And whether we will do so or not depends only on a psychopathological defect of us Germans which history called "furor teutonicus". With other words: We all together are able to overreact in a collective way if we'll become really angry. In this case only god will be able to help Russia. And what did you do? You made a superrich oligarch and former member of the KGB and a good friend of "the challenger" (="Satan") Putin to the patriarch of Moscow. Do you really think such a man is able to speak with god? You are lost. Also when you will win you will lose. For Russia exists not any other way now ... Putins choice.

Freiheit ist das Einzige das zählt =
= Freedom is the only thing that matters.

Last edited:
The fighter aircraft people are taking about sending to Ukraine are basically outdated relics. No one is going to send the most modern equipment to Ukraine. It would be a wasted effort.

These outdated aircraft are no match against modern anti aircraft systems.

The Poles hate Russia on relativelly good reasons to do so. That's why they often do things without coordination. Hate makes blind. ... But why murder Russians Ukrainians although they never hated each other in history? What for heavens sake is the sense of this cruel stupidity of Russia? What is the motivation of Russia to do this criminal nonsense war? Self-hate?

Last edited:
All globalists deserve to be lined up against a wall and shot! How does that suit you.

Remembers me to an uncle from me who was shot down from SS-soldiers because he did not agree with their bad behavior to beat ladies with riffle butts. That's life. Life is life endangering and this was not the worst reason to have to die.

Last edited:
How would you close an unsecured border?
..... and ...
.... You can't secure a border unless you close it. .....

:oops: :rolleyes: :omg:
DICK: "I'm gonna' wash dad's car."
JANE: "How are you gonna' wash his car unless you clean it first?"
DICK: "You have to wash it first then clean it!"

Dick and Jane.jpg

These particular aircraft are obsolete. They have not e er been upgraded

They work just fine. If they didn't, the Ukrainians wouldn't be asking for them, now would they. The only reason why we built even better and more expensive aircraft, (After having to often work out many bugs) is because our defense contractors like making money. The radars they have may not be quite up to today's standards. But they don't have to be. All they have to do is carry missiles. For targets far away that the plane may not see, AWACS aircraft can spot any target at a much farther distance than what the planes radar may be able to see. And they can direct any missiles the plane may be carrying to any such target.

Small hardware and software upgrades are frequent and last year there was a major upgrade of F 16's. They are as good or better than anything the Russians would risk flying over Ukraine.

You are probably right. After all, we are still using F-16's.

You are misinformed one. The aircraft Ukraine would be getting would not have the upgrades needed to be effective against Russian anti aircraft systems.

From what I hear, flares work pretty well in misdirecting heat seeking missiles. And for those guided by radar, all they would have to do is what we used to do in the Vietnam war. Shoot radar seeking missiles at the radars that are guiding the missiles. I believe that in the Vietnam war, they called such planes who did that job "wild weasels."

If you want to center on an actual missions it is about technicians as well. They need fuel, they need ordnance, they need plenty of things just to take off. And, when Ukrainians are asking about F-16's they don't ask just about jets. They ask about pilots, technicians, all support services as well.

Well of course they would need the armaments that went with them. And according to the news, they have only been asking for the jets. Not pilots, technicians or whatever to maintain them.

Remembers me to an uncle from me who was shot down from SS-soldiers because he did not agree with their bad behavior to beat ladies with riffle butts. That's life. Life is life endangering and this was not the worst reason to have to die.

Lies. What's next. You going to give me some bullshit about the holocaust happening?

How would you close an unsecured border?
You can't secure a border unless you close it.
... uhhhhh ..... :auiqs.jpg:
DICK: "I'm gonna' wash dad's car."
JANE: "How are you gonna' wash his car unless you clean it first?"
DICK: "You have to wash it first then clean it!"

View attachment 767536

That was idiotic.
Yes. That is EXACTLY what I am trying to tell you. It is idiotic to argue 'secure-close', 'close-secure'. I guess neither of you two knows what the terms mean.

Forum List

Back