Send Fighter Jets To The Ukraine.

None of this is fascism.
Fascism, like all other political philosophies (including Democracy), is measured in degrees. Even North Korea is a Democracy albeit at a very low degree.
fascism refers to a dictatorship
For the most part.
.... whatever the US does at the border has nothing to do with a dictatorship.
You are confused and lost in the dialogue. CHECK YOURSELF. The method of "border security" in the previous post is Fascist. Full stop. And if you want to find examples of American Fascism (in other subjects) you only have to look at the WMD hoax, fake evidence, the black operation inspection team, the illegal invasion, torture at Abu Graib & Guantánamo, and the fact that the US government got away with it without a single US official being imprisoned >>>>> THAT'S FASCISM.

The Waffen SS pledged their absolute allegiance to Hitler and were under the direct command of SS chief Heinrich Himmler

Fascism, like all other political philosophies (including Democracy), is measured in degrees. Even North Korea is a Democracy albeit at a very low degree.

For the most part.

You are confused and lost in the dialogue. CHECK YOURSELF. The method of "border security" in the previous post is Fascist. Full stop. And if you want to find examples of American Fascism (in other subjects) you only have to look at the WMD hoax, fake evidence, the black operation inspection team, the illegal invasion, torture at Abu Graib & Guantánamo, and the fact that the US government got away with it without a single US official being imprisoned >>>>> THAT'S FASCISM.
You obbviously have no idea what the word fascism means.

fascism​

noun

fas·cism ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm
also ˈfa-ˌsi-

Synonyms of fascism
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

It is a perfect description of Russia, but not of the US.

Fascism. What a delightful idea.

View attachment 766749
Securing your borders does
"securing your borders" doesn't in itself but your method (and

dimensional) of doing it is precisely what fascism is all about.​

Maybe you're just young and inexperienced but I lived near Nollendorfplatz in Berlin during the Cold War. The Wall was just five minutes from my place. And you know what ... ? ... "We didn't erect the wall to keep people in" is EXACTLY what the East German government said.
Are you retarded?

Okay - you are not able to work together with others - not even under the threat to lose everyone who you love. Have a nice death together with all mankind, idiot.

Let me translate "work together" for you. TAKE IT UP THE ASS! No thanks.

You obbviously have no idea what the word fascism means.
Now ain't that funny coming from you?

fascism​

noun

fas·cism ˈfa-ˌshi-zəm
also ˈfa-ˌsi-

Synonyms of fascism
often capitalized : a political philosophy, movement, or regime (such as that of the Fascisti) that exalts nation and often race above the individual and that stands for a centralized autocratic government headed by a dictatorial leader, severe economic and social regimentation, and forcible suppression of opposition

: a tendency toward or actual exercise of strong autocratic or dictatorial control

It is a perfect description of Russia, but not of the US.
Getting through to you is useless. You've quoted an example(s) of Fascism and then skipped to your conclusion of what it isn't and left the facts in between suspended in the air. Ie. Fascism + fascist practices ≠ the USA but the 'x' is accurately represented by US principles. I really do not think your understanding of logic is well-founded.

Now ain't that funny coming from you?

Getting through to you is useless. You've quoted an example(s) of Fascism and then skipped to your conclusion of what it isn't and left the facts in between suspended in the air. Ie. Fascism + fascist practices ≠ the USA but the 'x' is accurately represented by US principles. I really do not think your understanding of logic is well-founded.
You are so full of shit. You used the word without knowing what it meant and now you're trying to bullshit your way out of it. You should just admit you made a mistake instead of embarrassing yourself more.

You are so full of shit. You used the word without knowing what it meant and now you're trying to bullshit your way out of it. You should just admit you made a mistake instead of embarrassing yourself more.
It's not even funny that I find myself talking about a subject such as this with someone who understands nothing.

:aug08_031:

It's not even funny that I find myself talking about a subject such as this with someone who understands nothing.

I understand that you had no idea what the word, fascism meant when you used it, and now you are too embarrassed to admit you made a mistake. Put down that pipe, go back to school and expand your vocabulary.

I understand that you had no idea what the word, fascism meant when you used it, and now you are too embarrassed to admit you made a mistake. Put down that pipe, go back to school and expand your vocabulary.
I was wrong >>> IT actually IS funny. You're not even relevant to the dialogue yet you think I should take you seriously. :auiqs.jpg:

I was wrong >>> IT actually IS funny. You're not even relevant to the dialogue yet you think I should take you seriously. :auiqs.jpg:
Don't try to change the subject. You used the word, fascism without knowing what it meant, and then tried to bullshit your way out it instead just admitting you made a mistake.

The Waffen SS pledged their absolute allegiance to Hitler and were under the direct command of SS chief Heinrich Himmler

Nevertheless made the membership in the Waffen-SS no one automatically to a Nazi. Also a member of the Waffen-SS had not been able to be forced to do a crime. And in many cases people became members of the Waffen-SS also against their own will. For example made a leading Nazi "a present to the birthday of Hitler" and recruited a whole age group from the Alsace to the Waffen-SS instead to the normal German army.

In case a freedom fighter liked to fight against Stalin he had to fight during world war 2 on the German side. All others had helped Stalin. So it exist in the Balticum - and perhaps also in other places - indeed also freedom fighters in the uniform of the Waffen-SS. It is said the Waffen-SS had better material and was supported in a better way - this might had been a main reason for this exception.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back