Senator Mike Rounds states the obvious fact on the 2020 election...

People who hate, people easily duped into following psychotic criminal leaders.
Xiden is a 47 year Politician and you still voted for him. It sounds like it is you who resembles that definition.

The comparisons of today’s political opponents to Nazis and filth like Hitler is beyond just stupid and baseless. It is evidence of how weak a person’s ability to reason is. Congratulations on making that list.
When you have a deranged person like trump in the picture it is totally relevant in his case.

Sleepy Joe hates the USA and the people who built it. Here is a simple question for those who voted, prove you voted and that your vote was registered to the candidate of your choice. There are numerous other well known variables like fake votes which have been used by democrats for decades, but just the simple concept of proving your vote was counted is my question.

No. It isn’t. Even if your assessment of Trump were of any value (it isn’t), that alleged derangement is not even mildly similar to the evil of Hitler. You’re a mental case.
Insulting millions of dead Jews

4o5ksk.jpg
Dude, if you don’t know WI politics, don’t be posting about them.

Sleepy Joe hates the USA and the people who built it. Here is a simple question for those who voted, prove you voted and that your vote was registered to the candidate of your choice. There are numerous other well known variables like fake votes which have been used by democrats for decades, but just the simple concept of proving your vote was counted is my question.
Proof?Beuller?

Doesn't your state allow you to access your own voter information ?

I know democrats always cheat, and that's not specific to WI
Sure, and your proof is?

Can you explain that little graph on WI posting voting totals? Specifically, the bump in totals around 1:30 in the morning.

Forum List

Back