Senator Mike Rounds states the obvious fact on the 2020 election...

That has already been proven here as nauseum. I'm not going to rehash it all.
You can't rehash that which has never been hashed.

The upward movement on the WI election chart around 1:30am is ...........?

Why can 't you answer that sycophant.

You can't rehash that which has never been hashed.
I just told you, I'm not rehashing all the evidence of election cheating.

The upward movement on the WI election chart around 1:30am is ...........?
I told you: that's where the Dims cheated.

Why can 't you answer that sycophant.
Producing all the evidence of Dim election cheating would take weeks. That's why you ask these idiotic questions. They are designed to waste my time.

I just told you, I'm not rehashing all the evidence of election cheating.

I told you: that's where the Dims cheated.

Producing all the evidence of Dim election cheating would take weeks. That's why you ask these idiotic questions. They are designed to waste my time.
So far producing any evidence has been too big of a lift for republics.

So you alleged that is where something happened. It happens every presidential election in WI for the past 20 years. Why are you unwilling to post what happened at that time? Since you "know" that's when your so-called cheating happened.

Come on sycophant man up and provide the answer.

Democrats still behaving like losers. Why can't they just govern without seeking constant reassurance that they are the majority party?

So far producing any evidence has been too big of a lift for republics.

So you alleged that is where something happened. It happens every presidential election in WI for the past 20 years. Why are you unwilling to post what happened at that time? Since you "know" that's when your so-called cheating happened.

Come on sycophant man up and provide the answer.
Tons of evidence has been posted in this forum, yet all yuu craven douchebags claim no evidence has been posted. Of course, you have changed the definition of "evidence" to be used in a trail where the defendant was convicted. You definition means, by definition, there can never be any evidence before a trial.

Go fuck yourself, asshole.

Tons of evidence has been posted in this forum, yet all yuu craven douchebags claim no evidence has been posted. Of course, you have changed the definition of "evidence" to be used in a trail where the defendant was convicted. You definition means, by definition, there can never be any evidence before a trial.

You guys post unverifiable assertions as evidence. It’s not evidence. You guys post opinions as evidence. It’s not evidence. You guys post hearsay as evidence. It’s not evidence. You guys post straight up lies as evidence. It’s not evidence.

You guys post unverifiable assertions as evidence. It’s not evidence. You guys post opinions as evidence. It’s not evidence. You guys post hearsay as evidence. It’s not evidence. You guys post straight up lies as evidence. It’s not evidence.
I've already told you that your definition of "evidence" means it has been admitted as evidence by a judge in a trial. That means there can't be any evidence until the swindle goes to trial. In other words, never.

We've already exposed this scam, so why do you continue with it?

I've already told you that your definition of "evidence" means it has been admitted as evidence by a judge in a trial. That means there can't be any evidence until the swindle goes to trial. In other words, never.

We've already exposed this scam, so why do you continue with it?
Lots of your supposed “evidence” was submitted to the courts. The judges described the “evidence” just as I have.

Being considered “evidence” means it has to meet certain criteria. The bullshit you guys are peddling does not.

Lots of your supposed “evidence” was submitted to the courts. The judges described the “evidence” just as I have.

Being considered “evidence” means it has to meet certain criteria. The bullshit you guys are peddling does not.
All those cases where thrown out because of "standing." It had nothing to do with the evidence, moron.

Evidence would be....ya know evidence. You maga fuckups have produced bullshit, been laughed out of court and with every recount or forensic audit been forced to eat your own dicks.

So, you can believe the Big Lie or reality but not both.

Evidence would be....ya know evidence. You maga fuckups have produced bullshit, been laughed out of court and with every recount or forensic audit been forced to eat your own dicks.

So, you can believe the Big Lie or reality but not both.
Of course, nothing anyone produces is ever deemed valid evidence by slazy lying turds like you.

Come on bibrat, post what happened on you graph.

Democrats still behaving like losers. Why can't they just govern without seeking constant reassurance that they are the majority party?
Well, democrats are the majority party. We're stuck with this archaic electoral system that republicans seem pretty good at manipulating by gerrymander. The last two presidential elections proved that. Hilary won popular vote by a couple million plus but lost the electoral vote, and Biden won by about ten million popular vote as well as winning the electoral vote although trump and his criminal buddies tried to overturn that election. We need to pray daily for president Biden.

Last edited:
Well, democrats are the majority party. We're stuck with this archaic electoral system that republicans seem pretty good at manipulating by gerrymander. The last two presidential elections proved that. Hilary won popular vote by a couple million plus and Biden won by about ten million popular vote as well as winning the electoral vote although trump and his criminal buddies tried to overturn that election. We need to pray daily for president Biden.
Lol. You have a very limited grasp of political history. Do you imagine that the Dims aren’t historically guilty of jerrymandering?

Forum List

Back