Senator Kennedy destroys yet another braibwashed, hypnotized, totally unqualified, affirmative action nominee of the democrats

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

Appalling but not surprising. democrats have a long history of contempt for the Constitution and the individual rights it guarantees the People. These are the rights that Democrats want to end. It’s not surprising at all that the current democrat President, who himself is ignorant of the Constitution, would appoint a Judge who is also ignorant of the Constitution. Ignoring the law of the land which is the very basis of our Government is easy to do when you have no idea what the law says. These politicians and judges swear to uphold the Constitution when they take office and then almost immediately violate that oath. democrats are Evil.

OMG that was fucking cringeworthy. It felt like he was interviewing the cleaning lady that had just mopped the floors and decided to sit in the chair to rest. Of color, check.... dumber than a frozen fence post, check.

Later, off camera:

Kennedy: Ok, you obviously have never read the Constitution, let's dumb it down a little bit. Spell "C-O-N-S-T-I-T-U-T-I-O-N"

Colored cleaning woman: "Umm.... K-O-N-N-S-T-U-S-H-U-N?"

Trump appointed almost teenage judges that never had experience in a courtroom.

I posted about it at the time and you people said "they serve at the will of the President."

Wha happened?!!???
kLK7Sua6_400x400.jpg

OMG that was fucking cringeworthy. It felt like he was interviewing the cleaning lady that had just mopped the floors and decided to sit in the chair to rest. Of color, check.... dumber than a frozen fence post, check.

Later, off camera:

Kennedy: Ok, you obviously have never read the Constitution, let's dumb it down a little bit. Spell "C-O-N-S-T-I-T-U-T-I-O-N"

Colored cleaning woman: "Umm.... K-O-N-N-S-T-U-S-H-U-N?"
The saddest moment of the conversation is when she said, "Is this like the time when I should like vote for, like Row vee Paddle again?"?

Forum List

Back