Senator Kennedy and a "climate change expert."

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

😆

They should have a look at the snow fall in Alaska this year. Anchorage (where most of the cross country skiers are from) has 104 inches of snow. One of the snowiest season on record

Last edited:
Gus is a skier, not a climate expert witness.
And yet called by the DEMOCRATS through a 3RD PARTY to testify BEFORE CONGRESS as "AN EXPERT."

Much like how Leonardo DIFAGGIO Testified before the UN (THE UN AS AN EXPERT ON CLIMATOLOGY!!) about THE global warming (since then the term completely changed to CLIMATE CHANGE) and then rents a $300 yacht from OIL TYCOON from the Middle East to have bisexual orgy parties off the coast of Brazil during the 2016 Olympics.

Oh that was around the time that Trump, who was never in politics, somehow under the nose of the cia, fbi and homeland security managed with Russia to rig voting machines on over 3000 counties in America during the 2016 elections that the democrats yelled and screamed were rigged.

Sigh

Oh never fucking mind...

It was his decision to come and yeah he may have been invited but then again he may have volunteered.

Obviously he wanted to be heard as an outdoor guy who enjoys the outdoors and feels that climate change is threatening what he enjoys about the outdoors.

I do not believe that He presents himself as an expert on climate change.

He just an outdoor guy who feel that climate change is happening based on his experience and what it personally means to him

Kennedy being a low life wanted to show how smart he was against a person who is not a climate change expert.

I wander how he would due against someone who studies climate change ?

It was his decision to come and yeah he may have been invited but then again he may have volunteered.

Obviously he wanted to be heard as an outdoor guy who enjoys the outdoors and feels that climate change is threatening what he enjoys about the outdoors.

I do not believe that He presents himself as an expert on climate change.

He just an outdoor guy who feel that climate change is happening based on his experience and what it personally means to him

Kennedy being a low life wanted to show how smart he was against a person who is not a climate change expert.

I wander how he would due against someone who studies climate change ?
Wrong! He's an outdoor enthusiast that has been indoctrinated into thinking global warming is a real thing.

Forum List

Back