Senate Republicans show a spine

Republicans claimed that impeaching Trump was the same as overturning the 2016 election.

Republicans now argue that disenfranchising tens of millions of voters and literally overturning the current election is legitimate.

They have proven they are traitors.

Should election laws be faithfully implemented and enforced? Are voters rights to equal protection under the law comprised if election laws are ignored or changed illegally?

That is the question before the Court. Hopefully they will have the balls to do their job. However, I am not confident that will happen. If so, we are all fucked.

Actually the "question" before the court was Texas going "WAAAH I WANNA TELL THE OTHER STATES HOW TO RUN ELECTIONS WAAAH".

You see Bubbles, the individual states set their own laws about elections, and Texas doesn't have a goddam thing to say about it. Their AG is a state embarrassment and should be disbarred forthwith for bringing the silliest legal action since the infamous "Motion to Kiss My Ass".

Should election laws be faithfully implemented and enforced? Are voters rights to equal protection under the law comprised if election laws are ignored or changed illegally?

That is the question before the Court. Hopefully they will have the balls to do their job. However, I am not confident that will happen. If so, we are all fucked.
IF they were changed "illegally" why did you wait until AFTER this election to protest? Why only in states you lost?

If Tennessee wants each citizen to flip a coin to decide their elections that's their business, as long as everyone gets the same fair coin flip.

It's called 'States Rights' for a reason, Republican dumbasses.

100 House Republicans disgraced themselves and signed up to the ridiculous Texas Lawsuit against swing states who voted for Biden
Thankfully, Senate Republicans wanted no part of it

Not a single GOP senator has signed a “friend of the court” brief for the long-shot Texas lawsuit to throw out the results in other states in a bid to keep President Donald Trump in power. And there’s been no coordinated effort to get Republicans on board, according to interviews with more than a half-dozen Republican senators on Friday.
Well, that's a good sign.

I guess it's tempting to congratulate them, but they have all let this farce get this far. So I'm not inclined to thank people for doing what is obviously the right thing.

Good to see there is still some sanity in the Republican Party

Don't get ahead of yourself. Just because they did one sane thing doesn't mean they are sane.

IF they were changed "illegally" why did you wait until AFTER this election to protest? Why only in states you lost?

That is the million dollar question...

In the end those that voted for Trump will never accept this, so I have given up reasoning with them...

100 House Republicans disgraced themselves and signed up to the ridiculous Texas Lawsuit against swing states who voted for Biden

Not a single GOP senator has signed a “friend of the court” brief for the long-shot Texas lawsuit to throw out the results in other states in a bid to keep President Donald Trump in power. And there’s been no coordinated effort to get Republicans on board, according to interviews with more than a half-dozen Republican senators on Friday.
Well, that's a good sign.

I guess it's tempting to congratulate them, but they have all let this farce get this far. So I'm not inclined to thank people for doing what is obviously the right thing.

Good to see there is still some sanity in the Republican Party

Don't get ahead of yourself. Just because they did one sane thing doesn't mean they are sane.

I have rarely defended Senate Republicans
But in this case, I commend them for doing the right thing

With the exception of one Ted Cruz

It seems to me that each of those members of the House that won re-election last month were involved in what they claim was a fraudulant election. The honorable thing for each to do is to resign from Congress.

Republican Representatives in Pennsylvania and Michigan signed on to admit their own election was fraudulent

Georgians have a choice just like Texas. If Georgians are pissed about the Election they have the choice of voting the politicians they don't like or trust out of office apparently Georgians are okay with the voting systems there. SCOTUS says Texan voices don't count in Georgia that's it nothing more.

Good point, and I agree. But you gals are still completely obsessed with Trump. I moved on two weeks ago. This is about any State abusing election law. If you can put your Trump obsession aside for a moment you would see what happened is a very bad thing. Individual cities or Counties do not get to decide election law. Only the State Legislature can do that. Many States ignored their own laws regarding elections. That is bad for all of us.

I know you are having fun spiking the football. That's cool. I understand. But try for a second to see the bigger picture. I know you are a decent person. I also know you can clearly understand exactly my point.

False. Read the actual rulings.

You mean the one that just deep-sixed Texas's retarded lawsuit?

Did you read it? The ruling did not say a thing about the merits of the case. Nothing. The Court ducked on making a decision by claiming Texas did not have standing. That is all. No need for you to continuing going full retard.

Last edited:

Good point, and I agree. But you gals are still completely obsessed with Trump. I moved on two weeks ago. This is about any State abusing election law. If you can put your Trump obsession aside for a moment you would see what happened is a very bad thing. Individual cities or Counties do not get to decide election law. Only the State Legislature can do that. Many States ignored their own laws regarding elections. That is bad for all of us.

I know you are having fun spiking the football. That's cool. I understand. But try for a second to see the bigger picture. I know you are a decent person. I also know you can clearly understand exactly my point.
WQ...you are a poster I am fond of...so try to understand. This isnt about how I feel about Trump...in fact it is a bit disengenius to counteract every criticism of Trump with "orange man bad" type of stuff.

The bigger picture, for me, is a group of people literally trying to disenfranchise millions of voters because they did not like the results. IF the case had merit...it should have come up during the primaries... before tbe general election...but it did not. If there was merit...all those down ticket Republicans who WON their races under those rules would step down and refuse to accept victory...but they havent.

That pretty much says, along with the court decisions this this is BS...or worse. An attempt to utterly destroy the democratic process and instead install a president the people did not vote for.

Scientifically, the GOP could not grow a spine since evolution would take billions of years to accomplish that task
This shill of Langley considers warmongers bush and Romney patriots.

It's a mystery.

WQ...you are a poster I am fond of...so try to understand. This isnt about how I feel about Trump...in fact it is a bit disengenius to counteract every criticism of Trump with "orange man bad" type of stuff.

The bigger picture, for me, is a group of people literally trying to disenfranchise millions of voters because they did not like the results. IF the case had merit...it should have come up during the primaries... before tbe general election...but it did not. If there was merit...all those down ticket Republicans who WON their races under those rules would step down and refuse to accept victory...but they havent.

That pretty much says, along with the court decisions this this is BS...or worse. An attempt to utterly destroy the democratic process and instead install a president the people did not vote for.
:shutupsmiley: As always is the case here everyday,:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

Problem is for the republicans is Trump is here to stay, and the republicans don’t want to alienate his loyalists, so there’s a delicate balance they have to play, but the line needs to be drawn sooner or later.
Nonsense. Trump is a disgraced footnote in history...and it likely will get worse

:shutupsmiley: As always is the case here everyday,:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:
Dumb reply LA.

Forum List

Back