Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

I realize it's bullshit in your universe. I'm not trying to convince you of anything.
Then who are you writing in debate form for or why are you here ? That's what this place is for right ? To debate the issues right ?? Ohh, maybe you're just fueling your own ego or something who knew.

He damned sure tried. If you try to rob a bank but flee with no money, you're still a bank rober
no he did not. you just say he did because he didn't do what you FELT was the right thing to do. you keep on and on and on about how bad trump is and you keep saying he will do all these stupid things that he NEVER does - so you make up other shit and say it's as bad or worse.

identity politics. you suck.

no he did not. you just say he did because he didn't do what you FELT was the right thing to do. you keep on and on and on about how bad trump is and you keep saying he will do all these stupid things that he NEVER does - so you make up other shit and say it's as bad or worse.

identity politics. you suck.
Bullshit. He attempted a coup. You know it. We all know it. Stop lying

So, trying to investigate voter fraud is now called "subverting justice?" Seems to me that's what the Marxist-Democrats did. As I always say, Marxists always accuse others of the bad shit they themselves are doing.
It was investigate and it was found to be just a bunch of lies. trump and his fellow criminals lost over 60 times in courts, many with judges that he appointed. trump is the Prince of Liars.

Forum List

Back