Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

trump is determined to destroy our democratic republic. And if you look closely, he is trying to use the Putin Plan to Power. If he gets re-elected, he will be there until he dies and the trump family will live in the White House and the Royal Family. BELIEVE ME! THAT IS HIS PLAN!
I don't see how that could happen but I have no doubt the retarded right would go along with it.

That was a fuckin Demonstration that turned slightly violent. No guns. No molotovs. No FIRES. Of course ,one "Rioter" was murdered. Ashley Babbit was murdered by a Black cop. It was a Hate crime.
Ashes Targetpractice was not murdered. "Murder" is a legal term for unlawfully killing someone. Byrd's shoot was legal. Benedict Babbitt committed suicide by cop and died a traitor to the country she once proudly served.

The dispute seems to be about who’s actually brainwashed. Funny you think it’s me, when you’re the one in the thrall of a narcissistic demagogue.
No you are the one enthralled with your own hatred of Trump and American traditions and values.

That was a fuckin Demonstration that turned slightly violent. No guns. No molotovs. No FIRES. Of course ,one "Rioter" was murdered. Ashley Babbit was murdered by a Black cop. It was a Hate crime.
I have already posted the presence of molotov cocktails #185.....which you conveniently ignored. But that is what serial liars do. They used flag poles, bear spray, chairs, anything they could get their dirty little white hand on to break windows, attack police, and savage a Capitol Building that have not seen violence like that is decades.

And trump loved it! He was giddy with excitement. When the WH staff is finally forced to testify, the truth will come out. trump was all in until it became evident that his attempted coup was not going to work, Then he reluctantly came out and told the thugs that he loved them and for them to go home.

trump jr said it was going to be "wild." He telegraphed what January 6th was planned to be. The House select committee needs to move fast and either get the people in to testify or put their lying asses in jail.

I don't see how that could happen but I have no doubt the retarded right would go along with it.
Yes, hard to believe, but it was hard to believe that people like McCarthy and McConnell, who initially blamed the attack on trump, did a 180 degree turn and now drool over his lies. The repub party has turned into the American Taliban.

I have already posted the presence of molotov cocktails #185.....which you conveniently ignored. But that is what serial liars do. They used flag poles, bear spray, chairs, anything they could get their dirty little white hand on to break windows, attack police, and savage a Capitol Building that have not seen violence like that is decades.

And trump loved it! He was giddy with excitement. When the WH staff is finally forced to testify, the truth will come out. trump was all in until it became evident that his attempted coup was not going to work, Then he reluctantly came out and told the thugs that he loved them and for them to go home.

trump jr said it was going to be "wild." He telegraphed what January 6th was planned to be. The House select committee needs to move fast and either get the people in to testify or put their lying asses in jail.
Nice fairytale.

And bear spray, baseball bats, tasers, metal poles…
Except for bear spray, none of that was used. The only deadly force used was by a D.C. cop to murder an unarmed woman.

Last edited:

How STUPID can you get? In a "Coup" , actual FORCE is needed. Like Military? All the POLICE? And an assassination or two. See anything like that? I saw a riot. Nothing more.

Except for bear spray, none of that was used. The only deadly force used was by a D.C. cop to murder an unarmed woman.
Liar. A cop was beaten to within an inch of his life with the pole from an American flag and with his own taser.

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
Congress resembles criminal behavior and it participated in making a protest into some Big Deal in their petty little minds.
As for President Trump, He was probably taking advice from the swamp monsters He so liberally filled His regime with.

Congress resembles criminal behavior and it participated in making a protest into some Big Deal in their petty little minds.
As for President Trump, He was probably taking advice from the swamp monsters He so liberally filled His regime with.
Matters not who Trump listened to. All that matters is what Trump did.

I agree generally however, many swamp monsters hide their true identity so as to keep their lucrative, on-the-take positions and jobs. Also, when you jump in a swamp, you are outnumbered by swamp things. I think Trump was a bit naive as to the depths of depravity D.C. has sunk under Democrat rule.

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.
Oh what a stupid thing to claim...damn dirty dems and other swamp creatures playing games again.

I like the wording in the heading, "Nearly happened".

With winning the lottery, it Nearly Happened for me, but it didn't. I Could and Would have won it, but I didn't.

Liar. A cop was beaten to within an inch of his life with the pole from an American flag and with his own taser.
They doesn't matter the trumpians. They only listen to his lies and droolingly believe him.

The battle for this country is not over. trump is busy right now lining up his thugs for a repeat. First he will try and gain as many of his devotees in electoral positions in 2022. Once he has them in place, he will have a means of overriding electoral results in 2024.

And the Dems think they are playing with someone who respects the law. What is wrong with Garland? Is he going to allow trump and his fellow criminals to destroy our nation? There is ample proof that trump broke numerous laws in his attempt to stay in power. GARLAND HAS GOT TO ADDRESS THEM AND BRING CHARGES WHERE NECESSARY!

As for Bannon and all his other two bit thugs. If they don't honor the subpoenas, they should sit in jail until they do.
Wow, you are seriously frightened of Trump aren't you ??? Why ??? Tell us exactly what you think a President Trump would change or do that would effect you negatively ?

Is it taxes you worry about with Trump ?

Is it clean air turned dirty because Trump favors job's for American's here, otherwise over Chinese slave labor camp's in China or elsewhere in the world in which the nation has been involved with far before a Trump came along to be president ??

Is it that you fear he will change your social scene or attempt to destroy your culture ? If so please explain....

List the things you fear so much about a Trump presidency possibly making a comeback in America ? Be honest now, the class is awaiting.

Hurry up and get them eh ?? Hurry, hurry, hurry before 2024 or Jim is going to be joining the snowflakes in the street screaming why, why, why couldn't we stop him WHY, WHYYYYYY (?????), as he breaks down in the middle of the street crying like a huge baby because Orange man is back.

Same partisan bullshit it always is with these things both parties issue there own report which are based on there own partisan politics. You could have a so called bipartisan committee investigate an orange and one would write a report saying it was a watermelon the other claiming it’s a banana.
Thread.

I definitely see how that could happen. It's the standard playbook for seizing power in a democracy; get elected, then change the rules so you can never lose. It's happening right now under Viktor Orban in Hungary, and they were every bit as confident in the strength of their democracy as we are now.

Forum List

Back