Senate report: trump caused Constitutional Crisis nearly happened

This man is the greatness single danger to our country. How does he still walk free?

He will gladly destroy the Constitution in order to sooth his thirst for power. And the cult following him is just as dangerous.

Indeed - We came within a pubic hair of an absolute catastrophe. And I didn’t need the Senate Judiciary Committee to tell me that.

Indeed - We came within a pubic hair of an absolute catastrophe. And I didn’t need the Senate Judiciary Committee to tell me that.
Catastrophe ? Explain the catastrophe you were so afraid of that Trump was going to cause ?

Was it the same one in 2016 that the ignorant idiot's claimed that Trump would cause that never happened ?

I remember them crying and screaming like someone had taken their baby rattler's, and cussing while threatening the government in every imaginative way, and then metaphorically cutting Trump's head off in comedy skits that weren't funny, but rather showed a mental sickness that had developed in this nation over time.

How about all those filthy Black Thugs tearing up our cities all summer?

The battle for this country is not over. trump is busy right now lining up his thugs for a repeat. First he will try and gain as many of his devotees in electoral positions in 2022. Once he has them in place, he will have a means of overriding electoral results in 2024.

And the Dems think they are playing with someone who respects the law. What is wrong with Garland? Is he going to allow trump and his fellow criminals to destroy our nation? There is ample proof that trump broke numerous laws in his attempt to stay in power. GARLAND HAS GOT TO ADDRESS THEM AND BRING CHARGES WHERE NECESSARY!

As for Bannon and all his other two bit thugs. If they don't honor the subpoenas, they should sit in jail until they do.

All your words written, and you destroy them out of the gate by laying a false accusation against Trump by suggesting that he began laying the seeds of fraud early on in order to suggest that the election would be stolen,
That's not a lie. He did it before the 2016 election and then again ibefore the 2020 election.

That's what is going through my mind, why is this criminal still walking the streets.
Not only is he still walking the streets. He is flying around the country lying and spreading falsehoods. He is even now inciting violence again the legitimate government of the United States. Garland needs to grow a pair.

Catastrophe ? Explain the catastrophe you were so afraid of that Trump was going to cause ?

Was it the same one in 2016 that the ignorant idiot's claimed that Trump would cause that never happened ?

I remember them crying and screaming like someone had taken their baby rattler's, and cussing while threatening the government in every imaginative way, and then metaphorically cutting Trump's head off in comedy skits that weren't funny, but rather showed a mental sickness that had developed in this nation over time.
That you can't see the catastrophe caused by installing a loser of an election only serves to expose your wilful blindness.

The battle for this country is not over. trump is busy right now lining up his thugs for a repeat. First he will try and gain as many of his devotees in electoral positions in 2022. Once he has them in place, he will have a means of overriding electoral results in 2024.

And the Dems think they are playing with someone who respects the law. What is wrong with Garland? Is he going to allow trump and his fellow criminals to destroy our nation? There is ample proof that trump broke numerous laws in his attempt to stay in power. GARLAND HAS GOT TO ADDRESS THEM AND BRING CHARGES WHERE NECESSARY!

As for Bannon and all his other two bit thugs. If they don't honor the subpoenas, they should sit in jail until they do.
Fortunately, we'll have a Democratic VP opening the electoral votes in 2025.

Not true...Russia was on the way to democracy until Putin. Now it is authoritarian state with basically a ruler for life. There was no military coup. The trump coup is attempting to take the power out of the hands of voters and into the hands of the elite. His is a coup from within.
America's problem with Putin is the fact that he's a tough and determined leader of Russia and that's preventing America from making any progress on destroying Russia's economy. Also America's lack of progress in it's planned encroachment on Russia's borders due to Putin's determined stand in the Ukraine.

Clearly the reason why Russia's people continue to elect Putin with such a large majority.

Look, we knew you were a flaming racist long before your latest rant. You can go hug your trump doll now.
Is it TRUMPS fault that Blacks commit more violent crimes that all other races put together?

That you can't see the catastrophe caused by installing a loser of an election only serves to expose your wilful blindness.
trump is determined to destroy our democratic republic. And if you look closely, he is trying to use the Putin Plan to Power. If he gets re-elected, he will be there until he dies and the trump family will live in the White House and the Royal Family. BELIEVE ME! THAT IS HIS PLAN!

Is it TRUMPS fault that Blacks commit more violent crimes that all other races put together?
You are talking about demonstrations that turn violent. I am talking about a determined and targeted attempt to destroy our country. We are looking at a serial liar who has now turned the repub party into an Anti-American Confederacy. there are very few left in that party who respect the values and ideals of our founding fathers. trump is trying to tear the country apart from the inside.

Fortunately, we'll have a Democratic VP opening the electoral votes in 2025.
Yeah, what would the repub party do if the Dems turned the tables on them and said Harris can decide who will be certified? But the Dems are not Anti-American. That will never happen. They try to play by the rules. trump has his cult attempting to hand Pence. That is how insane he is.

You are talking about demonstrations that turn violent. I am talking about a determined and targeted attempt to destroy our country. We are looking at a serial liar who has now turned the repub party into an Anti-American Confederacy. there are very few left in that party who respect the values and ideals of our founding fathers. trump is trying to tear the country apart from the inside.
That was a fuckin Demonstration that turned slightly violent. No guns. No molotovs. No FIRES. Of course ,one "Rioter" was murdered. Ashley Babbit was murdered by a Black cop. It was a Hate crime.

So Regular Americans living in Cities are not part of "Our Democracy" ? FUCK the Capitol.
Imbecile, that's not attacking our democracy. Storming the Capitol to prevent the winner of a presidential election from being certified, is.

Forum List

Back