Senate removes The Don?

Interesting article by a Trump supporter. The columnist claims the fix is in. Donnie tried to save his ass from removal by taking out the general, but it isn’t enough.

If this writer is right, our government is really F’ed up.

Impeachment, Soleimani and the Pull of the Swamp
Nothing happens in D.C. that doesn’t become a weapon in these people’s hands.

To think Pelosi wouldn’t use this to its fullest is terminally naive. To think Trump is savvy enough to see the game board in all its complexity having not one truly loyal staff (or family) member is also naive.

To think McConnell is anything more than an order-taker from those above him is the height of naivete.

I give Trump credit for navigating things to this point and keeping the violence to a minimum, but if he’s going to go down, he better be prepared to go scorched earth in the process.

It’s his only chance at survival and fulfilling even one of his many campaign promises.

Either way, the U.S. electorate will not stand for removing Trump over this. And they shouldn’t. I may be angry with Trump for his recent actions, but this impeachment is the height of lunacy. And when something this ludicrous goes this far, it means the fix is in.

The Flying Monkeys have taken over the asylum. The existence of this trial is itself an inflection point in history.

The rest is just a chase scene.
It's NOT going to happen, knucklehead. The Senate would have to vote TWO-THIRDS Yes for impeachment to remove our duly elected president from office. Dream on.

If you actually believe you're going to get 67 Senators to convict I've got a bridge to sell you

You might want to start making sure you have bridges.

Remember.....the "Swamp" is practically everyone in DC.
If you really believe there aren't 67 unfaithful Senators....think again.

Ponder that just maybe, the Pelosi delay was to ensure that all the T's were crossed and all the I's were dotted. meaning they had the votes no matter how they get them.

The Swamp, in a shocking move, (to the Right) removes Trump, and DC is back to normal.
Pence is just a small hurdle.
All that is required for VERY EVIL men to prevail, is for good men to do nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if the Swamp succeeds in removing Trump. And that nothing happens because of it except the Coup is complete.

No.

They want Pence Impeached too, and then what we have is

DemNazi Germany and Nancy Pelosi installed as Hitler.

If you actually believe you're going to get 67 Senators to convict I've got a bridge to sell you

You might want to start making sure you have bridges.

Remember.....the "Swamp" is practically everyone in DC.
If you really believe there aren't 67 unfaithful Senators....think again.

Ponder that just maybe, the Pelosi delay was to ensure that all the T's were crossed and all the I's were dotted. meaning they had the votes no matter how they get them.

The Swamp, in a shocking move, (to the Right) removes Trump, and DC is back to normal.
Pence is just a small hurdle.
All that is required for VERY EVIL men to prevail, is for good men to do nothing.

It wouldn't surprise me ONE BIT if the Swamp succeeds in removing Trump. And that nothing happens because of it except the Coup is complete.
Nancy Pelosi belongs in a Straight Jacket until she agrees her dementia needs immediate treatment. Her giving out of silver and gold pens to Lord over Trump and his staff what she can do with allllllllllllllll her power. It's childish and senile all at the same time. The Democrats really need to talk to Mrs. Pelosi and arrange another future for her than this insane path she is pursuing with her childish expensive signing pens to celebrate the ruination she wishes on an innocent man.

We laugh at crazy King Ludwig the first time we hear a German guide who is showing Neuschwanstein to foreign visitors to Bavaria, but we have our own little problems right now with Crazy Nancy. Ludwig wound up dead somehow, but we don't need to do that. We just need to get Nancy out of the Nation's hair before a tragedy occurs that in a hundred years, people will hold up one of Crazy Nancy's "permanent ink, permanent impeachment pen" and recall when earlier she promised that today would be a solemn day of prayer and retrospect.

It didn't happen. Instead, Nancy wore the colors of a clown and showed how happy she was giving out free gold pens on a real silver platter to her fellow Democrats.
I wouldn't laugh with her, because instead of taking the money for the stupid pens out of her $200,000,000.00 estate, she likely pinched you and me the taxpayers for the little extravagant pleasure she thinks people will appreciate, when actually it gives people a chill to see such a gaudy sight at such a "prayerful and solemn" occasion as an impeachment. I feel she put more stench in the Senate halls today than her homeless neighbors put on the Streets of her hometown San Francisco.

May God have pity on this sick women who frightens her colleagues with threats to withhold campaign support if they don't lockstep the vote with her wishes. There's a dark side to dementia, and the more she stutters and fishes for words, the more I know she is a lost human being, and her days of mischief are numbered.

Interesting article by a Trump supporter. The columnist claims the fix is in. Donnie tried to save his ass from removal by taking out the general, but it isn’t enough.

To think Pelosi wouldn’t use this to its fullest is terminally naive. To think Trump is savvy enough to see the game board in all its complexity having not one truly loyal staff (or family) member is also naive.

To think McConnell is anything more than an order-taker from those above him is the height of naivete.

I give Trump credit for navigating things to this point and keeping the violence to a minimum, but if he’s going to go down, he better be prepared to go scorched earth in the process.

It’s his only chance at survival and fulfilling even one of his many campaign promises.

Either way, the U.S. electorate will not stand for removing Trump over this. And they shouldn’t. I may be angry with Trump for his recent actions, but this impeachment is the height of lunacy. And when something this ludicrous goes this far, it means the fix is in.

The Flying Monkeys have taken over the asylum. The existence of this trial is itself an inflection point in history.

It's NOT going to happen, knucklehead. The Senate would have to vote TWO-THIRDS Yes for impeachment to remove our duly elected president from office. Dream on.
Read the article or STFU.

You are a loser

I hear Nancy Pelosi is looking for a bridge, she'll take you up on it if you throw in a tube of fix-o-dent

You are a loser
You’re a dumb ass.

No witnesses and a quick dismissal of the "non-crime" and nonsensical bullshit Articles.
Dems whine "cover-up", and Trump wins in November, its that simple.

No witnesses and a quick dismissal of the "non-crime" and nonsensical bullshit Articles.
Dems whine "cover-up", and Trump wins in November, its that simple.

You don’t want to hear from witnesses?

No need to hear from witnesses. The democrats did all that in the House.
The senate is ruling on the House's documented evidence, the "witch hunt" is over.
Article-1 is dead, since hearsay evidence is not allowed in the senate.
Article-2 is dead, since the USSC took the case of the President v House subpoenas for tax records, that means that Trump does have due process rights, and that taking cases to court is NOT "obstruction of the House", which isn't even a thing.

107_jpg-1237220.JPG

Forum List

Back