Senate Passes Bill to Avoid Rail Strike

What the hell are you talking about? The GOP has been trying to undermine unions on behalf of their corporate cronies ever since that bastard Reagen fired the air traffic controllers. That fuck opened the door for the anti union movement.

It didn't do shit. One union, that was it. And the only reason they got involved in that one was because they violated their contract by striking. Like WrongWinger, you can't point to any policy that Republicans made that had any effect on unions.

Please provide "credible" proof that "Biden was against giving rail workers sick leave." Biden just wanted to avert a strike at this time.
Become Pax United States again. And we have borders, language and culture. We make everything here but pay the costs for it. It will be more. Maybe a lot more.

Become Pax United States again. And we have borders, language and culture. We make everything here but pay the costs for it. It will be more. Maybe a lot more.
Yep. Hopeful 5x greater than overseas pay, as a start.

So what does that have to do with the price of rice in China? They are getting paid a great wage, have decent benefits, and are doing better than most blue collar workers. What more do you want?
You brought up that rail workers were making 6 figures.

You brought up that rail workers were making 6 figures.

Yes I did, but what does that have to do with what rail companies make? it's not the workers concern what their company makes, only that they get paid what was promised to them when they took the job. If you want to get money from company profits, get a job that has profit sharing. If you don't, then what they make is none of your concern.

Unions generally suck. The issue for conservatives here is the federal government meddling this directly in private business. I was fine with Reagan firing the air traffic controllers because they were federal workers.

Unions suck for employers who want to keep employees from organizing

Yes I did, but what does that have to do with what rail companies make? it's not the workers concern what their company makes, only that they get paid what was promised to them when they took the job. If you want to get money from company profits, get a job that has profit sharing. If you don't, then what they make is none of your concern.
What the management makes is of concern. Most CEOs are lazy and way under worked

Unions suck for employers who want to keep employees from organizing

Yea because rarely do unions benefit the worker, they benefit the union. They fuck the employer, they fuck the employee and they fuck the customers of these businesses.

But yea, other than that, unions are great. Nothing beats artificially driving wages up beyond that of which the market demands. Good things always happen when you do this.

Yea because rarely do unions benefit the worker, they benefit the union. They fuck the employer, they fuck the employee and they fuck the customers of these businesses.

But yea, other than that, unions are great. Nothing beats artificially driving wages up beyond that of which the market demands. Good things always happen when you do this.

Nonsense
Union workers do better financially, have more job protection and benefits than nonunion workers

Killing unions puts management in complete control over workers

What the management makes is of concern. Most CEOs are lazy and way under worked

And you get your information from where, television shows. If it's such a high paying job with little work, why didn't you become a CEO? No, it's not the workers concern what anybody else makes in the company. It's not your concern what I make, it's not my concern what you make, it's neither of our concern what a CEO makes.

Right to Work is a Union Buster under a fake name

No, what right to work does is protect potential workers who have no desire to join a union. Years ago if you wanted a job somewhere that had a union, you were forced to join it or not be able to get the job. I know because I applied for jobs like that.

Right to work means I have the right to join a union or not. It's my choice--not the unions.

Forum List

Back