Senate Passes Bill to Avoid Rail Strike

Oh, the poor dears, they don't get sick days.

This was being discussed last night on evil right-wing television. The average rail worker makes over $100,000 a year. Guess what? Give me a job making that kind of money and I'll be glad not to get pay when I'm sick. I would easily be able to afford it.
According to this, the average railroad worker makes $64,150….a little more than half what your evil rightwing tv claims.

According to this, the average railroad worker makes $64,150….a little more than half what your evil rightwing tv claims.

Well I'm sure you didn't have time to read all the posts here, but if you go back to my post #110 where I linked an article from Railroad facts.org, it states the railroad workers "in question" make on the average of $130,000 per year. I'm assuming by the article that not all railroad workers are prepared to make demands or strike; that they have different unions all working under the same roof. I experienced this horror when I used to deliver to the UAW plants here in Ohio, and got caught up between which lazy union workers were going to unload my trailer.

Forum List

Back