Senate (GOP) rejects amendment to build border fence

Note to the GOP:

We already have one liberal party. We don't need two. Cut that stupid shit out.

Signed,
American Conservatives
You big spending wingnuts can't wait to spend even more taxpayer money, can you?

Wasn't the creation of a new massive bureaucracy (Homeland Security), Medicare D, and two failed wars enough for you?
I'd tell you to think before you post, but hey -- why start now, right?

As usual, you're conflating Republicans with conservatives. The actions of the GOP prove they're not guided by conservative principles...hence the note I wrote.

You're really not very smart.

Yet, all you wingnuts vote for the Republican, and are here every day to defend them.

Very generous of you toward people who do not uphold your...um..."values".

You seem to be forgetting deportation of the illegals themselves, Jughead.

As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration — that’s 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security*. But that’s only part of Obama’s deportation strategy: The administration’s stated goal is to prioritize the deportation of criminal, dangerous illegal immigrants. And it’s promised to make a new program called Secure Communities mandatory by 2013, which would force local law enforcement to share fingerprints of those arrested with the Department of Homeland Security, which has immigration records, through the FBI.

Obama is deporting immigrants faster than Bush. Republicans don?t think that?s enough.
Obviously, it's NOT enough.

You like to believe that Obama is doing something about illegal immigration. He is, actually. He's refusing to enforce Federal immigration laws, he's suing states who attempt to enforce Federal immigration laws, he's extending government benefits to illegals, and he's releasing illegal immigrants with criminal records.

Obama is encouraging illegal immigration. He puts his party's power before the security of the United States. This is undeniable.

You will, predictably, try to deny it, but you won't do so credibly.
He's deporting more than Bush did, he's concentrating on the violent and the criminal over the ones who are here to work for corporations, and he is upholding the Constitution by fighting against un-Constitutional laws like Alabama has enacted.

His success really bothers you, so I'm happy.

Yeah making sure our borders are secure so drug lords cant come over the border and kill our citizens is a stupid expensive idea.

Do you actually believe a fence is going to stop Drug Lords? :eek:

Is anybody suggesting that adding just a fence is the solution? The fence would just be part of the solution. Doesn't matter though, it's not about to happen. We're going to be having the same conversation in 30 years. IMHO

In Spanish? :lol:

You big spending wingnuts can't wait to spend even more taxpayer money, can you?

Wasn't the creation of a new massive bureaucracy (Homeland Security), Medicare D, and two failed wars enough for you?

As usual, you're conflating Republicans with conservatives. The actions of the GOP prove they're not guided by conservative principles...hence the note I wrote.

Yet, all you wingnuts vote for the Republican, and are here every day to defend them.

It's funny the way you think you know our voting records. :lol:

Retard.

Retard.
I know your posting history. Why shouldn't I believe your voting record corresponds?

If I tried to tell you I don't vote for the Democrat, would you believe it? Of course not.

But you expect me to.

So maybe you're the retard. (and you better watch out: Mama Grizzly will be upset with you for using that word!)

As of July, Obama deported 1.4 million illegal immigrants since the beginning of his administration — that’s 1.5 times more immigrants on average than Bush deported every month, according to official numbers from the Department of Homeland Security*. But that’s only part of Obama’s deportation strategy: The administration’s stated goal is to prioritize the deportation of criminal, dangerous illegal immigrants. And it’s promised to make a new program called Secure Communities mandatory by 2013, which would force local law enforcement to share fingerprints of those arrested with the Department of Homeland Security, which has immigration records, through the FBI.

Obama is deporting immigrants faster than Bush. Republicans don?t think that?s enough.

You like to believe that Obama is doing something about illegal immigration. He is, actually. He's refusing to enforce Federal immigration laws, he's suing states who attempt to enforce Federal immigration laws, he's extending government benefits to illegals, and he's releasing illegal immigrants with criminal records.

Obama is encouraging illegal immigration. He puts his party's power before the security of the United States. This is undeniable.

He's deporting more than Bush did, he's concentrating on the violent and the criminal over the ones who are here to work for corporations, and he is upholding the Constitution by fighting against un-Constitutional laws like Alabama has enacted.

You didn't even look at the links, did you?

Such a mindless sheep you are.

Retard.
I know your posting history. Why shouldn't I believe your voting record corresponds?

If I tried to tell you I don't vote for the Democrat, would you believe it? Of course not.

But you expect me to.

So maybe you're the retard. (and you better watch out: Mama Grizzly will be upset with you for using that word!)
I'll vote for a Democrat if I believe he or she is the best candidate for the job.

I really can't believe that you'd do the same for a Republican. You're far too partisan. Look at the way you suck Obama's ass. Anyone who's drunk that much Kool-Aid is beyond hope.

Yes I did. I even commented on your Alabama link.

You're kind of slow. Maybe you should go back into hiding.

Retard.

But you expect me to.

I'll vote for a Democrat if I believe he or she is the best candidate for the job.

Bullshit. You're a terrible liar.

I really can't believe that you'd do the same for a Republican. You're far too partisan. Look at the way you suck Obama's ass. Anyone who's drunk that much Kool-Aid is beyond hope.

I would vote for Republican Michael Bloomberg. There are a few others.

But, predictably, you will just claim that he and anyone else I would name are not Republicans, so why bother?

Yes I did. I even commented on your Alabama link.

You're kind of slow. Maybe you should go back into hiding.
Of course, you're just as contemptuous of American freedom and democracy as Obama is, so you see his putting the Dem Party over the nation as a good thing.

Not at all surprising. You serve your masters well, and you will be rewarded. Sucker!!

But you expect me to.

Note: Saying something you disagree with is not a lie.

But then, I don't expect progressives to use the accepted meanings of words, so we'll just say what you really mean:

"I don't LIKE it, so it CAN'T be true!! Waaaaaaaahh!!"

But, predictably, you will just claim that he and anyone else I would name are not Republicans, so why bother?
Oh, I have no doubt you'd vote for Bloomberg. He's a nanny-state advocate, and you want the government to tell you how to live.

Pathetic, really.

Note: Saying something you disagree with is not a lie.

But then, I don't expect progressives to use the accepted meanings of words, so we'll just say what you really mean:

"I don't LIKE it, so it CAN'T be true!! Waaaaaaaahh!!"

Oh, I have no doubt you'd vote for Bloomberg. He's a nanny-state advocate, and you want the government to tell you how to live.

Pathetic, really.

Like I said, your posting history is not in doubt.

So don't try to tell everyone on this board that you post like a wingnut, yet vote like a moderate. :lol:

Why are Republicans voting for nannies to lead them?

I'm sure it's already been said, but Congress already passed a bill requiring the construction of 700 miles of the Mexican-American border, that said bill was signed by the president and became law.

This amendment was simply reenforcing a law that is already on the books. This is why conservatives are so skeptical at these dubious efforts by the left to coax Senate republicans into supporting this bill--which is utterly unpopular among the American public.

Why the republicans can not take advantage of the tremendous amount of public support for border security is beyond me.

Like so many other issues, the left simply acts as if they are the main stream and majority.

And also, like so many other laws this administration simply ignores them.

Thank goodness, it was a stupid and very expensive idea.

Yeah making sure our borders are secure so drug lords cant come over the border and kill our citizens is a stupid expensive idea.

You think it won't work? Oh...well i guess we should just give up then! To hell with trying to make it work. Let in everyone! Come one, come all! Uneducated Latinos...murderous Drug Cartels...Middle Eastern Terrorists...it don't matter! You're all welcome cuz we don't give a shit anymore!

Is anybody suggesting that adding just a fence is the solution? The fence would just be part of the solution. Doesn't matter though, it's not about to happen. We're going to be having the same conversation in 30 years. IMHO

I concur. The only exception that I would have is that in another 30 years, most of the major metropolitan cities in the US, Americans will be the minorities. Then we'll know what it's like to be in Britian. We've brought this on ourselves.

Foreigners in our own country. That is how Britain is and how America will be. All because our politicians love the taste of Mexican dick and cum on their chins.

You think it won't work? Oh...well i guess we should just give up then! To hell with trying to make it work. Let in everyone! Come one, come all! Uneducated Latinos...murderous Drug Cartels...Middle Eastern Terrorists...it don't matter! You're all welcome cuz we don't give a shit anymore!

These are the same people ridiculing missile defense, saying it is sci-fi pie-in-the-sky nonsense that will never work. Yet, we now have missile defense.

Since this administration's efforts to hinder drug cartels, by providing them with assault weapons, failed perhaps we should try another approach.

Forum List

Back