Senate Democrats Block Proposal to Block Chinese Imports Made With Uighur Slave Labor

Once again we see the party of the klan, doing all they can to protect slave labor

they have no shame

Belonging to an ethnic group is not evidence every member is a terrorist. You really are retarded.

But then, you're a Communist. Retardation is the prime requirement.

We killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghans... most of whom weren't terrorists.

The problem was that most Uyghurs support ETIM, just like most Afghans support the Taliban.

And while we have the option of just giving up and going home in Afghanistan, which we should have done 10 years ago, the Chinese don't have the option of giving up Xinxiang as a province with millions of Chinese live.

We killed hundreds of thousands of Iraqis and Afghans... most of whom weren't terrorists.

The problem was that most Uyghurs support ETIM, just like most Afghans support the Taliban.

And while we have the option of just giving up and going home in Afghanistan, which we should have done 10 years ago, the Chinese don't have the option of giving up Xinxiang as a province with millions of Chinese live.
Are you equating Casualties of War with Chinese internal domestic oppression and genocide based on ethnicity and religious confession?

If so, that's pretty damned disgusting, and excusing of cowardice in not standing against it.

So, IOW, don’t do anything to stop their out of control spending…got it.
No, Kathy Newman. I never said such a thing.

THIS rider is not stopping out of control spending. It was NEVER meant to stop the bill.

So how does that have any functional connections with my points.

You are, of course, free to believe whatever you like in that regard... I have no dog in partisan politics... my loyalty is to The People and their Republic.

Which Republic?

Enough of it. Why do you ask?

Just wondering what you are arguing....

This is not a hard call...The civilized nations of the world are totally against this travesty going on in China...Even if there are those in this thread defending them.

No, Kathy Newman. I never said such a thing.

THIS rider is not stopping out of control spending. It was NEVER meant to stop the bill.

So how does that have any functional connections with my points.
No, you're right....It was meant to have the United States Congress show some backbone and stand up to China...Guess Democrats don't have one.

Until Democrats take action against China's slavery practice, instead of supporting it, I don't want to hear a word from them on racism....
Uighurs are horrible Muslims who run around, bunch after bunch, years, with long knives on trains and in markets knifing people. This seems to them somehow a GOOD idea. The Chinese, very properly, have put these knifers into re-education camps. I myself would --- what does the latest translation of Machiavelli say? "Wipe them out." Uighurs NEED enslaving. The more the better. Don't bother the nice Chinese over dealing well with a terrible, mortal social problem they have with these benighted Muslims.

the civilized nations of the world are totally against this travesty going on in China...Even if there are those in this thread defending them.
ME! Me! Me! Me! Uighurs bad, worse than Orange Man!!

No, you're right....It was meant to have the United States Congress show some backbone and stand up to China...Guess Democrats don't have one.
No, that is false also because it is specifically crafted to be impossible to pass.

Ergo it was crated for false headlines.

If it was a clean bill then it would have been designed to show who is not willing to stand up to China as that would have been the issue. It was directly presented as a rider to a larger bill so no one actually had to stand up to China.

ME! Me! Me! Me! Uighurs bad, worse than Orange Man!!
I see you are buying the Chinese propaganda as well...

No, that is false also because it is specifically crafted to be impossible to pass.

Ergo it was crated for false headlines.

If it was a clean bill then it would have been designed to show who is not willing to stand up to China as that would have been the issue. It was directly presented as a rider to a larger bill so no one actually had to stand up to China.
Well, if I were you I'd contact my Congressman, and Senator's....

I see you are buying the Chinese propaganda as well...

Nope, I am real, real clear that Muslims who run around knifing people -----and this seems to be a racial characteristic all over the world ---- need to be put somewhere -- else. With high electrified fences. Seems to me the Chinese are doing GREAT.

I can think of some people in the Inner Cities who would benefit from all that. Could we ship them to China? Mix them with the Uighurs, make the Uighurs stupider: the Chinese might thank us.

Well, if I were you I'd contact my Congressman, and Senator's....
LOL.

No point. I got stationed is Washington awhile ago and ended up here for the time being. My senators and representatives are about as useful as a paper bag to bail out a sinking ship. The point though is that is about as useful as the right wing pols right now too and this move is actually proof of that. It is political theatrics to make you think that they stand for something or are fighting for what you believe in.

As I have pointed out, and you have failed to address, the very structure of the move itself shows how that is a direct lie.

Nope, I am real, real clear that Muslims who run around knifing people -----and this seems to be a racial characteristic all over the world ---- need to be put somewhere -- else. With high electrified fences. Seems to me the Chinese are doing GREAT.

I can think of some people in the Inner Cities who would benefit from all that. Could we ship them to China? Mix them with the Uighurs, make the Uighurs stupider: the Chinese might thank us.
Do you have some links explaining this knifing you are speaking of?

Democrats have always loved slave labor. Kerry made it clear not long ago that slavery isn't bad enough to stop imports from China just because the goods are made by Xi's slaves.

And Democrats have shown the don't believe genocide and slavery is enough of a problem to boycot tge entire Olympics...

LOL.

No point. I got stationed is Washington awhile ago and ended up here for the time being. My senators and representatives are about as useful as a paper bag to bail out a sinking ship. The point though is that is about as useful as the right wing pols right now too and this move is actually proof of that. It is political theatrics to make you think that they stand for something or are fighting for what you believe in.

As I have pointed out, and you have failed to address, the very structure of the move itself shows how that is a direct lie.
Here's a bill they introduced...

Forum List

Back