Senate Democrats Block Proposal to Block Chinese Imports Made With Uighur Slave Labor

Do you believe the tactics of the Chinese today against the Uyghurs should be employed here against Christians, or Republicans?
You seem to think it’s perfectly fine….

Um, I wasn't aware conservatives were engaged in wide-scale terrorism like the Uyghurs are.

Now, if you want to go by precedents, um, yeah, the government has a long history of going after people trying to pull shit like this, from the Civil War to Waco. And don't even get me started on the Philippine War of 1899-1902.

I should also point out that our tactics in Iraq and Afghanistan have been a lot more deadly than anything China is doing to the Uyghurs.

Fat chance manure mouth.... The Uighurs have never once perpetrated a single aggressive action against the United States. The State department declared them terrorist solely at the bidding of the world's most dictatorial group of totalitarian assholes, the CCP. Most likely there was a large exchange of currency that backed up that particular patronage. If you had any sympathy for the assholes who tried to make an independent nation of the middle of Portland then you should have some sympathy for Uighurs also.... The difference being that one group was a collection of rabid unskilled violent activists while the other group is an organized cultural movement that is unified intellectually, ethically and genetically and more than willing to form a fully cooperative non-aggressive governmental structure that works with Beijing while at the same time allowing them freedom of religion. If you see those who seek freedom of religion as terrorists then you are a double tongued, no standard political and ethical chameleon who merely spouts momentary mantra to make a fleeting point at the cost of any other previous standards. This is in fact what you are frankly.

jo
Not our circus... not our monkeys...

We probably SHOULD use the Uighers as an excuse to start breaking things off with the ChiComs, but mostly because we need to reboot manufacturing in this country...

The Democrats are almost as gutless and nutless nowadays in the realm of Foreign Policy as the Republicans who lost their ball$ and are unable to Dump Trump...

It's going to take serious conversations and a majority of (1) Conservatives and (2) Centrists to overcome the cowardice of the Left-Wing fruitcakes barring the way here.

As to sympathy for the scum in Portland who rioted in 2020 and beyond... zero sympathy... hell, for all I care, the Guard could have used live ammo on them and I would laugh.

But don't try to pitch the GOP as suddenly concerned with human rights in China when they spent decades supporting the off-shoring of American manufacturing capability.

Last edited:
It’s your side of the isle defending slavery, and genocide…
1. it's not MY side of the aisle... run somebody other than Rump next time and I might even vote Pub again

2. nobody's defending slavery and genocide - it's merely that the Dems don't have the ball$ to stand up to a newly-powerful China

We probably SHOULD use the Uighers as an excuse to start breaking things off with the ChiComs, but mostly because we need to reboot manufacturing in this country...

The Democrats are almost as gutless and nutless nowadays in the realm of Foreign Policy as the Republicans who lost their ball$ and are unable to Dump Trump...

It's going to take serious conversations and a majority of (1) Conservatives and (2) Centrists to overcome the cowardice of the Left-Wing fruitcakes barring the way here.

As to sympathy for the scum in Portland who rioted in 2020 and beyond... zero sympathy... hell, for all I care, the Guard could have used live ammo on them and I would laugh.

But don't try to pitch the GOP as suddenly concerned with human rights in China when they spent decades supporting the off-shoring of American manufacturing capability.
I don't pitch them or anyone....we all use foxconn products ... We couldn't post right now without using something made by foxconn. So obviously the problem is not a simple one. Funny part is I don't actually see the left as being cowardly they seem to have plenty of courage to stand up for what they believe in. I'm just wondering how much money it takes for them to tuck their courage away in their handbags full of Yuan.

I don't pitch them or anyone....we all use foxconn products ... We couldn't post right now
Without using something made by foxconn.
So obviously the problem is not a simple one.
Funny part is I don't actually see the left as being cowardly they seem to have plenty of courage to stand up for what they believe in. I'm just wondering how much money it takes for them to talk their courage in their handbags full of Yuan.

Actually, you said...

And I pointed out that the US government has not only locked up Uyghurs in Gitmo, but has designated them as a terrorist group.

So you are whining because China is going after people we have designated as terrorists? We spent the last 20 years killing Muslims from Libya to Iraq to Afghanistan to the Philippines, but these Muslims are the "nice" ones... even though we said they weren't.
Belonging to an ethnic group is not evidence every member is a terrorist. You really are retarded.

But then, you're a Communist. Retardation is the prime requirement.

1. it's not MY side of the aisle... run somebody other than Rump next time and I might even vote Pub again

2. nobody's defending slavery and genocide - it's merely that the Dems don't have the ball$ to stand up to a newly-powerful China
They are the subject of a new book: Profiles In Cowardice.

So your argument is that because they are an ethnic minority that have lived there, they should get extra consideration....

Um. Okay. So when do you get behind reparations for slavery?
You made them out to be terrorists when all they want is to be left alone. They are Natives.
Reparations for slavery has nothing to do with this.

This action isn't much different from Trump's tariffs, which were also a mistake. That's because the Chinese will retaliate, and the real loser is the American consumer and American farmers or businesses who get hit with whatever the Chinese decide to impose on us. The democrat proposal is nothing more than political grandstanding that accomplishes nothing as far as any meaningful change is concerned.

Leftists are the last to figure shit out, but technically they never do. Take U.S. black slavery, for instance. They fought to keep it, lost, yet today they attempt to maintain black slavery under different terms.

Um, I wasn't aware conservatives were engaged in wide-scale terrorism like the Uyghurs are.

Now, if you want to go by precedents, um, yeah, the government has a long history of going after people trying to pull shit like this, from the Civil War to Waco. And don't even get me started on the Philippine War of 1899-1902.

I should also point out that our tactics in Iraq and Afghanistan have been a lot more deadly than anything China is doing to the Uyghurs.
So, that’s a yes?

List the “wide scale terrorism“ the Uyhugrs are engaged in comrade.

1. Not from what I see of your posts.

2. Have you read the thread?

Forum List

Back