Sen. Cotton calls for targeted 'Decoupling' from China

If the kid is brilliant then I’m ok with that. And if the school wants to give under privileged kids in who only have a 2.5 gpa I’m ok with that too
If not you then someone is bound to say that harvard is a private school, bla bla bla.

I merely use them as an example to show that one size does not fit all

You said this: Harvard even gives away free tuition to foreign students including chinese

Any university only gives free tuition for a reason. What are the reasons a foreign student would get free tuition. Here are my guesses.

a. Father donated a ton to the university. I don't have a problem with that.
b. He is a brilliant student
c. He is an amazing athlete.
d. Under privledged kid.

And I doubt any American university is giving away scholarships to poor people in Africa or the Middle east or China. Why would they? What other reason(s) would an American university give away free college to a person in China?

If the kid is brilliant then I’m ok with that. And if the school wants to give under privileged kids in who only have a 2.5 gpa I’m ok with that too
If not you then someone is bound to say that harvard is a private school, bla bla bla.

You said this: Harvard even gives away free tuition to foreign students including chinese

Any university only gives free tuition for a reason. What are the reasons a foreign student would get free tuition. Here are my guesses.

d. Under privledged kid.

And I doubt any American university is giving away scholarships to poor people in Africa or the Middle east or China. Why would they? What other reason(s) would an American university give away free college to a person in China?
In Harvard ‘s case its because of white guilt

they want more diversity

Whereas china wants more world class engineers

Last edited:

d. Under privledged kid.

they want more diversity

Whereas china want more world class engineers

Holy shit, how stupid are you?

d. Under privledged kid.

they want more diversity

Whereas china want more world class engineers

Holy shit, how stupid are you?
The topic here is mainland chinese students

Affirmative Action against asian or white US citizens is an entirely different subject

d. Under privledged kid.

they want more diversity

Whereas china wants more world class engineers
No university gives a non American a scholarship just for diversity.

They may admit poor Americans for that purpose but not foreign students. You’d have to prove that to me.

So no actual proof.... Just spout any hyperbole stuff...
If you have not noticed the poor quality of journalism as they all speak with one lib voice then you havent been paying attention
Would you rather us listen to rush lie to us? Remember he suggested al queda gave up osama to help Obama get re elected.

Should we be listening to more bullshit like that? Every story is only partially true or mostly false

Forum List

Back