Michigan Extreme Alert

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
One term Gretchen needs to enjoy her RLUE while she can. If we dont recall her she will not be reelected.

This over every damn phone in the state:

Screenshot-20200713-165805-Messages.jpg

One term Gretchen needs to enjoy her RLUE while she can. If we dont recall her she will not be reelected.

We just got it too, isn't she wonderful. She will have a 2nd term. All women, Gov, SOS, and AG. Drives men mad.

Hmm. Good for her. She's very popular in Michigan...among the thinking, non-knuckledragging, non-reactionary voters.
So just wear the mask. Sooner everybody does, the quicker we can get back to something approaching normal.

We just got it too, isn't she wonderful. She will have a 2nd term. All women, Gov, SOS, and AG. Drives men mad.
You’re an abject sexist bigot.

and I just love it, and the men don't.
You like being a bigot?

You like being a bigot?
I love seeing the top men of the Senate and the House worked up. Do you know they are both republican controlled, and oh how she works them up. LOL Dem and a Woman.

You like being a bigot?
I love seeing the top men of the Senate and the House worked up. Do you know they are both republican controlled, and oh how she works them up. LOL Dem and a Woman.

Nobody gives a shit what's between her legs. It's what's between her ears that counts - and it's clear there's not much there. Quit trying to goad people into a gender fight, bigot.

As you look at demographics you will find out that more and more males are becoming impoverished. African American males at a higher percentage are more primal then white guys currently. That is they will cut your throat and screw you at the same time. In riots they have turned on their white compatriots with them at times. White guys are becoming more primal. Overseas, much of the world is primal. they just don't have the resources we currently have. You seem to want to destroy civility. Non Prog males are their own fools for defending you. They will eventually learn. The Chinese and the Russians don't play. They will use any reason to destabilize us and they have done a good job along with the globalists. America has to go down. And we are. Eventually our military will be on a hair trigger response as we will not afford what the Chinese can build. Our citizens are arming themselves because government has failed them in safety in many areas. That is going to become really hair trigger. Is this is what you are about? Authoritarian responses? We have seen that before. History is full of it. And you will find males will follow the patriarchal leader for the most part in that regard. And they will here when it gets to that point.

Today, my governor, the flaming liberal Kate Brown (and by the way she's married to a man, but she really wants everyone to know that she's bi-sexual, she makes a point of telling you) has banned all indoor gatherings of 10 people or more. Even includes your own home, so don't even think about having that barbeque.

Forum List

Back