Segregation? Who Needs It?

Thoughtful documentary piece on Frontline last night.

Separate and Unequal | FRONTLINE | PBS

The US Supreme Court has allowed the return of segregated schools. Of course, we never really desegregated.....but now we are admitting it.

[MENTION=32229]Rocko[/MENTION] This is what I was referring to the other day.

I bolded a part of your comment. That's too cryptic for me to understand your point. Why not expand on that a bit more?

I'm not going to watch a video from Pravda Broadcasting Company.

If you can't make your point, what are you hoping to gain by starting a thread where we discuss this topic?

In any city or town in America you find that churches are (predominately) racially segregated.
People that worship the same religion/god racially segregate themselves even though they believe the same thing, hold the same ideals and carry the same values. They choose to racially segregate of their own accord.
When people choose to racially segregate on something as important (to them) as religion why are you surprised by educational segregation?

In any city or town in America you find that churches are (predominately) racially segregated.
People that worship the same religion/god racially segregate themselves even though they believe the same thing, hold the same ideals and carry the same values. They choose to racially segregate of their own accord.
When people choose to racially segregate on something as important (to them) as religion why are you surprised by educational segregation?

Who is surprised?

I'm not going to watch a video from Pravda Broadcasting Company.

If you can't make your point, what are you hoping to gain by starting a thread where we discuss this topic?

I made my point.

And I politely informed you that your point was too cryptic for me to understand. Then you got defensive.

You realize that we're not talking about the subject of this post, we're talking about your unwillingness to define your point of view.

Ferguson. Separate the feral blacks from ordinary folks.

With insight like that, when I saw this my eyes tripped over it and fell on the floor,

"As you have already figured out, USMessageBoard.com is an elite group of individuals that love to discuss the various issues affecting our lives in the United States." - Cereal_Killer

...Elite group...LOL

Ferguson. Separate the feral blacks from ordinary folks.

With insight like that, when I saw this my eyes tripped over it and fell on the floor,

"As you have already figured out, USMessageBoard.com is an elite group of individuals that love to discuss the various issues affecting our lives in the United States." - Cereal_Killer

...Elite group...LOL
...tripped over the cock you were smoking?

Forum List

Back