Big Hate

Swagger

Gold Member
Jul 26, 2011
Up on the scaffold

Big Hate - Radix Journal

According to the article, the New York Times' analysis arrives at the conclusion that racists are normal people whose numbers are rapidly growing, and they have no explanation for it, whatsoever.

Big Hate - Radix Journal

According to the article, the New York Times' analysis arrives at the conclusion that racists are normal people whose numbers are rapidly growing, and they have no explanation for it, whatsoever.

Sounds like most of the inbred cave monkeys on this site. :lol:

A typical murderer drawn to the racist forum Stormfront.org is a frustrated, unemployed, white adult male living with his mother or an estranged spouse or girlfriend. She is the sole provider in the household.

Forensic psychologists call him a “wound collector.” Instead of building his resume, seeking employment or further education, he projects his grievances on society and searches the Internet for an excuse or an explanation unrelated to his behavior or the choices he has made in life.

Planted story designed to put a cap on rising Americans hatred of the Tyrannical Obama regime.

"Oh I'd better not complain or someone will call me a Stormfront Racist! Better to lose the entire country than get called a name!"

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years......although I rarely post.

The site has a good mixture of both American's and Europeans.

I have found the members to be highly intelligent and knowledgable on both current and historical events.

Although there is an undercurrent of racism. The focus of the site is building solidarity within the White community and supporting traditional White culture. . :cool:

I have been a member of Stormfront for several years......although I rarely post.

The site has a good mixture of both American's and Europeans.

I have found the members to be highly intelligent and knowledgable on both current and historical events.

Although there is an undercurrent of racism. The focus of the site is building solidarity within the White community and supporting traditional White culture. . :cool:

You should never use intelligent and stormfront in the same post. Its an oxymoron. The fact you find them to be intelligent must make you a mental midget. :cool:

Seems like the NYT disagrees with you, Asclepias. And the statistical trend favours Stormfront. You appear to be a minority, in more ways than one.

Last edited:
Seems like the NYT disagrees with you, Asclepias. And the statistical trend favours Stormfront. You appear to be a minority, in more ways than one.

You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. White people are actually the minority. Thats part and parcel of why stormfront exists. You are afraid of being bred out of existence due to your recessive genes. See what I mean about oxymoron?

You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. White people are actually the minority. Thats part and parcel of why stormfront exists. You are afraid of being bred out of existence due to your recessive genes. See what I mean about oxymoron?

That's not what the article under discussion is focused on. The NYT reporter is trying to understand what is attracting such a rapidly growing number of White people to a website that has been so thoroughly stigmatised by the media in the past, and the verboten topics its contributers cover. After all that study and analysis, he claims not to have an answer, or has an answer but refuses to explain why so many White people are flocking to taboo sites like Stormfront.

That's not what the article under discussion is focused on. The NYT reporter is trying to understand what is attracting such a rapidly growing number of White people to a website that has been so thoroughly stigmatised by the media in the past, and the verboten topics its contributers cover. After all that study and analysis, he claims not to have an answer, or has an answer but refuses to explain why so many White people are flocking to taboo sites like Stormfront.

We all know why. Don't beat around the bush. The election of a Black president caused alarm. The reelection simply caused a panic. Racist white men know in their hearts they cannot contend with an informed and committed Black man in this country. The fear these white men express on a daily is apparent to all but them. Their women have always instinctively sought out Black men but now its more open which lends even more urgency to the issue. Combine that with the declining white birth rate and the growing population of Hispanics, white men are having a meltdown of epic proportions.

Statistics from the world's most popular online dating sites prove that the vast majority of White women prefer to start relationships, families and have sex with White men, but other than that I mostly agree with your reasoning behind the growing sympathy and support (which isn't as quiet as it was before) for White racial interests among those previously hostile to the concept. However, I think it's also dawned on a lot of Whites, through the election and actions of a Black president, that Black people think of their group interests first - which is a logical expectation - and White people are beginning to ignore all the usual accusations of racism (and all the threats that go along with it) that have been the anticipated response from the PC police and are showing signs of beginning to consider the benefits of putting the importance of their group interests over others, which hasn't been the case over the last few decades. What do you think of that, considering your race/people would suddenly find themselves at an extreme disadvantage of putting White interests over other became the mainstream?

Statistics from the world's most popular online dating sites prove that the vast majority of White women prefer to start relationships, families and have sex with White men, but other than that I mostly agree with your reasoning behind the growing sympathy and support (which isn't as quiet as it was before) for White racial interests among those previously hostile to the concept. However, I think it's also dawned on a lot of Whites, through the election and actions of a Black president, that Black people think of their group interests first - which is a logical expectation - and White people are beginning to ignore all the usual accusations of racism (and all the threats that go along with it) that have been the anticipated response from the PC police and are showing signs of beginning to consider the benefits of putting the importance of their group interests over others, which hasn't been the case over the last few decades. What do you think of that, considering your race/people would suddenly find themselves at an extreme disadvantage of putting White interests over other became the mainstream?

The vast majority of white women do not date online and even those that do and frequent white sites still seek out Black men to have sex with. Its always been like that even when it was during slavery and Jim Crow.

I'm not particularly concerned with what whites would do. I don't see whites as being able to roll back the clock without bloodshed. If they were to attempt that they would be in for a bad surprise. They will find the current crop of Blacks in this country way more difficult to defeat. Also they will be joined by other races and ethnicities. Combine that with the fact there are plenty of Black people in the military and white people attempting something foolish like that would be cutting their own throats. I also might mention that most whites in general would be reluctant to pursue this path as their lives are intertwined with Blacks via family and friends. So not really an issue with whites being drawn to stormfront. Like I said before they lack intelligence believing in white superiority so they don't bother me. They just make me laugh.

For several decades White's have been taught that all races are equal and there is no difference except skin color.

But today's white people are starting to wake up to the reality that the negro race is an evolutionary backwater that remained stagnant.

While the white race is the pinnacle of modern homo sapiens evolution.

Which easily explains why white people have continually ruled the world for thousands of years.

The negro race, then and now, are a marginalized people who can't take care of themselves or build a modern self sustaining civilized society without the white man's help and direction. .. :cool:

Last edited:
You cant be intelligent and honestly believe white people are superior. Like I said its an oxymoron. Doesnt matter who disagrees. If anything, Nature selected Black man. All others are shallow copies. ?

So tell us all, what accomplishments have your negroids done to improve life, civilization and mankind in general? What great negroid civilizations are about today, prospering? What great discoveries did the negroids contribute to the discoveries of the TV, the radio, the car, the communications systems, planetary exploration, NASA, metallurgy, or sailing vessels and charting the world?
How did Nature, in your small simian brain, select the black man? If you have been able to see your black mans actions, words and deeds through the walls of your rectum, perhaps you'd note that ALL black-run countries are impoverished, broke, no food, disease-ridden, un-employed and ignorant as a box of cow dung! We can all see how wonderfully your negroid race has done ru(i)nning American cities like Detroit, New Orleans, Chicago, ad nauseum.. If you're so great, why all the theft, embezzlement, shams and drugs from your people?

The vast majority of white women do not date online and even those that do and frequent white sites still seek out Black men to have sex with. Its always been like that even when it was during slavery and Jim Crow.

I'm not particularly concerned with what whites would do. I don't see whites as being able to roll back the clock without bloodshed. If they were to attempt that they would be in for a bad surprise. They will find the current crop of Blacks in this country way more difficult to defeat. Also they will be joined by other races and ethnicities. Combine that with the fact there are plenty of Black people in the military and white people attempting something foolish like that would be cutting their own throats. I also might mention that most whites in general would be reluctant to pursue this path as their lives are intertwined with Blacks via family and friends. So not really an issue with whites being drawn to stormfront. Like I said before they lack intelligence believing in white superiority so they don't bother me. They just make me laugh.

Offline the vast majority of White women don't date or have sexual relationships (casual or otherwise) outside of their race. Although I'm sure the federal government, in America's case, would seek to squash any rising pro-White narrative in politics and society, they'd need an executive order to mount an armed operation against the agitators/organisers, and seeing as politicians need votes to stay in power, they'd find themselves between an AR15 and a hard place if they were told some kind of action needed to be taken against the interests of the demographic majority, and the nation's largest tax base.

Furthermore, and again, in the case of America, White people own most of the firearms, and are much more proficient in using them, so the likely outcome of any kind of armed, ethnic struggle would be dire for minorities whose only insurance policy, the federal government, has its hands tied. With regards to the intelligence of Stormfront's contributors, the NYT's reporter disagrees with you. So you'll forgive me for being blunt when I say that I'd sooner take his word over that of someone who thinks that Blacks invented the microchip.

Another thing, what proof do you have that other ethnicities would side with Blacks over Whites if there were an armed struggle between the two races? The Hispanics have made it patently clear that they hold most Blacks and their culture in contempt, and I can't see Orientals stepping in to rescue Blacks either.

Offline the vast majority of White women don't date or have sexual relationships (casual or otherwise) outside of their race. Although I'm sure the federal government, in America's case, would seek to squash any rising pro-White narrative in politics and society, they'd need an executive order to mount an armed operation against the agitators/organisers, and seeing as politicians need votes to stay in power, they'd find themselves between an AR15 and a hard place if they were told some kind of action needed to be taken against the interests of the demographic majority, and the nation's largest tax base.

Furthermore, and again, in the case of America, White people own most of the firearms, and are much more proficient in using them, so the likely outcome of any kind of armed, ethnic struggle would be dire for minorities whose only insurance policy, the federal government, has its hands tied. With regards to the intelligence of Stormfront's contributors, the NYT's reporter disagrees with you. So you'll forgive me for being blunt when I say that I'd sooner take his word over that of someone who thinks that Blacks invented the microchip.

My personal experience with white women tell me otherwise. Its a running joke in ethnic communities that the fastest way to break your virginity is to find a white girl. Ironically my grandfather told me the same thing and he grew up in Mississippi before civil rights. Every european country I have been to white women treat me like a king. Even the white men are starting to date black women in larger numbers. Instinctively they are aware of their recessive genes and wish to mix with the more dominant ones. Thats why there will be few pure whites left if thats not already the case. Thats why white supremacists are sounding the alarm.

Whites do indeed own most of the guns. Its a legacy of their being the most violent race on the face of the planet. However, most whites are not as illiterate as stormfront cave monkeys are. They will not have the stomach to do what is necessary for reasons I already pointed out. The simple truth of the matter is that the US government already has drawn this scenario up and I believe the amount of non participant whites number somewhere at 75%. Since we cannot expect whites to participate in destroying the country over a fear driven myth of racial superiority I would bet every asset I have that it will never come to bloodshed. Face it your 25% against our 80-90% is a pretty even face off. We have guns too.

Another thing, what proof do you have that other ethnicities would side with Blacks over Whites if there were an armed struggle between the two races? The Hispanics have made it patently clear that they hold most Blacks and their culture in contempt, and I can't see Orientals stepping in to rescue Blacks either.

Dont be worried about how I know what other races will do. Matter of fact forget I even said it. We will just let it be a surprise. Hispanics made it patently clear? I guess thats why 75% of them voted for the POTUS. You have seriously deluded yourself and misjudged your position. You must be the founder of stormfront? :lol:

My personal experience with white women tell me otherwise. Its a running joke in ethnic communities that the fastest way to break your virginity is to find a white girl. Ironically my grandfather told me the same thing and he grew up in Mississippi before civil rights. Every european country I have been to white women treat me like a king. Even the white men are starting to date black women in larger numbers. Instinctively they are aware of their recessive genes and wish to mix with the more dominant ones. Thats why there will be few pure whites left if thats not already the case. Thats why white supremacists are sounding the alarm.

Whites do indeed own most of the guns. Its a legacy of their being the most violent race on the face of the planet. However, most whites are not as illiterate as stormfront cave monkeys are. They will not have the stomach to do what is necessary for reasons I already pointed out. The simple truth of the matter is that the US government already has drawn this scenario up and I believe the amount of non participant whites number somewhere at 75%. Since we cannot expect whites to participate in destroying the country over a fear driven myth of racial superiority I would bet every asset I have that it will never come to bloodshed. Face it your 25% against our 80-90% is a pretty even face off. We have guns too.

What sources do you draw this figure from?

What sources do you draw this figure from?

Unfortunately for you thats for me to know and for you to find out. I'm not helping you clowns destroy the US.

Planted story designed to put a cap on rising Americans hatred of the Tyrannical Obama regime.

"Oh I'd better not complain or someone will call me a Stormfront Racist! Better to lose the entire country than get called a name!"

Not to call you a stupid, ignorant troll...:eusa_shhh:...but the article points to the "Jewish" as the most hated group, are you suggesting that Pres. Obama is a Jew??..:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle:
Don't "you people" claim him to be a Muslim?....

Forum List

Back