See we told you.. Mcdonalds is ordering 7K touch screen to replace cashiers

Libs think they can keep raising taxes, mandating wages, requiring federally-specified healthcare, heaping on thousands of regulations, and business won't react by laying off or just moving out. Libs never learn and know ZERO about business. All libs do is DESTROY.

McDonald's orders 7,000 touchscreen kiosks to replace cashiers - Neowin

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..

Go to any clinic at Vanderbilt. You will be directed to a kiosk to check yourself in. Go to JFK airport in NY, you will be directed to a kiosk to check yourself in. Go to Amazon. You will wait on yourself and place your own order. And to the extent that you can type, it will always be right. You will not have to deal with a surly clerk, or argue over a return.

I have no problem with this. I mean, after all, think of how many underpaid abused workers can now go out and get real jobs that pay $15/hour and provide vacation, health insurance, and expense accounts. :lol:

Get real people. I don't think this has anything to do with unions. We live in the 'Information Age.' It's the way things are. It's the way things are going to continue to be. Back in 1989 I announced that I would never use computers. I learned in 1990 that if I wanted to be able to earn a living as a nurse I would use computers. We will live with these technological changes or do without. I have only been in a mall twice since 2007. I have no need of going to a mall. I can get everything I need online. And do. Nobody is out there sobbing over the store clerks I have put out of business by shopping online.

Technology in the health care work place has done nothing but improve it. And the big improvement I am thinking of is reduction of medication errors. You have a bar code on your wrist band. Your medicine has a bar code. They have to match up or you don't get the medicine until they do match up.

Last edited:
Libs think they can keep raising taxes, mandating wages, requiring federally-specified healthcare, heaping on thousands of regulations, and business won't react by laying off or just moving out. Libs never learn and know ZERO about business. All libs do is DESTROY.

:eusa_boohoo:

Conservatives have been making predictions like this since the Progressive Era. Almost a century later, and it's the same pity party about how ultra rich business owners are being oppressed.

Instead, try shutting the f___ up.

All these years, and you haven't learned a thing.

Detroit Police officers start out at $14 per hour. McDonalds employees should make more?:cuckoo:

Detriot is different from say new york city.
Detriot you can buy a home for 500 bucks..new york 500 bucks might get you a fancy cardboard box to sleep in.

Context matters.

I didn't know the $15 dollar hour was restricted to certain areas, especially since they walked out in Detroit too:confused: and you cant buy a livable home for $500 genus only a shell

Sign-carrying employees and others marched in front of McDonald’s restaurants in Detroit during rallies today against low wages for fast-food workers.

McDonald’s maintenance worker Julius Waters was among the protesters at a predawn rally. The 29-year-old from Detroit said his $7.40-an-hour wage makes it hard to make ends meet and that $15 an hour would go a long way toward improving the standard of living for him and his 6-year-old son.

Metro Detroit fast-food workers rally for higher pay | Detroit Free Press | freep.com

“[Detroit’s striking fast food workers] are fired up and ready to continue to grow this movement, not just in Detroit and the state of Michigan, but across the country,” said Reverend Charles Williams II, president of the Michigan chapter of the National Action Network. Williams is a leader in the D15 campaign, which advocates raising the minimum wage in Detroit to $15 an hour.

Largest fast food strike yet as workers walk out in Michigan | MSNBC

Yup, they feel they are worth more per hour than a police officer.

Conservatives have been making predictions like this since the Progressive Era. Almost a century later, and it's the same pity party about how ultra rich business owners are being oppressed.

You idiots don't realize the difference between the corporate execs and franchise owners, who often have very thin margins. As I said, you know ZERO about business. You just demonize employers and rich folks you ENVY, when you should try to BE one and stop whining.

When they replace forum posters with robots, I hope you are the first one they replace. :evil:

When they replace forum posters with robots, I hope you are the first one they replace. :evil:

:beer:

You idiots don't realize the difference between the corporate execs and franchise owners, who often have very thin margins. As I said, you know ZERO about business. You just demonize employers and rich folks you ENVY, when you should try to BE one and stop whining.

No, they never do make this distinction.

Nor do they seem to see any difference in some local bank in Manhattan, Kansas, from the "too big to fail" Mega-Banks in in Manhattan, New York---the epicenter of both greed and Liberalism.

Basically, the super-rich that these Progresso-Bolsheviks are so mad at are sitting there right in their lap...right in the lap of Liberalism--New York.

Will Obama and Holder do anything about this nest of harpies that are so hurtful to the common people?

Hell, no. They are afraid too. Afraid that the harpies will cut the money off.

Will that dick Schumer do something about the nest of money -whores and thieves in New York?

Hell, no. They own him.

Why don't you Bolsheviks clean up your own back yard before you set out to tell the rest of the country what to do.

YOu wanna walk out on your job for more money. Guess what you now might lose your jobs all because of UNIONS who are greedy..
And what do you suppose might be the outcome of such robotization?

Jobs will be lost.

Corporate profit will rise.

Government will increase benefits to the unemployed.

Corporate taxes must be increased to compensate.

Do you know of a likely alternative?

Corporation will move to where there is a motivated work force. India is calling.
Hell, the corporations have been exporting jobs for years, didn't you know?

And what do you suppose might be the outcome of such robotization?

Jobs will be lost.

Corporate profit will rise.

Government will increase benefits to the unemployed.

Corporate taxes must be increased to compensate.

Do you know of a likely alternative?

Look at it this way ... Someone makes the touchscreens ... They will have a job.
Then again ... Today President Obama said extending unemployment benefits is necessary to create more jobs.

Forum List

Back