Security at Tuzla made Hillary wear bullet proof stuff and scared everyone...gotcha gone crazy?

You believe Donald Trump is a successful businessman, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. You believe he can cancel signed trade agreements, and eliminate Obamacare, and everything will turn out just fine. You don't question anything he tells you, and just believe what you're ordered to believe.

Conservatives don't fact check. If they did, they'd realize that he's lying to them, about everything, and the guy doesn't have a clue - about business (other than to lie and fleece people), foreign affairs, or the military. But better the incompetent, racist idiot, than the most qualified person to run for President since George Herbert Walker Bush.

It's obvious in this thread that Liberals don't fact check either. Clinton has been caught in lie after lie, and yet you are supporting her. Doesn't say much about you.

Clinton lies the least of any politician who ran this election. Trump lies the most. You picked the guy who lied to you for 8 years about Obama's citizenship with a straight face. He lied about being against the Iraq War. He's on video supporting it. He lied about X Judge Curiel being a Mexican national, about Ted Cruz' father involved in the Kennedy Assassination, about meeting Putin.

I could go on all night and not cover all his lies, and I can link to the video where he says them, and the proof they're lies.

Republican's lie about Clinton, have her investigated and find nothing, issue a report clearing her, and then say she got away with it because she hid the evidence and murdered everyone who could rat her out.

Yeah. Right. Let's go with the big orange buffoon who's gone bankrupt 6 times.

I didn't pick either candidate, I don't belong to either party. Nothing you just posted refutes the claim that Liberals in this thread don't fact check either.

As far as the candidate who lied the least of any politician, that went to Sanders, so you just lied. As far as Trump and six bankruptcies? WTF does that have to do with Clinton lying?

The thread is about lies of Clinton's, but just like Clinton, you can only run down Trump because you can't defend the lies Clinton has told. Typical liberal nuttiness.

This is something conservatives have a real problem with. If someone makes an honest mistake, it's not a lie, it's a mistake. A lie is a deliberate attempt to mislead. From Dictionary.com

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
Synonyms: prevarication, falsification.
Antonyms: truth.

Every time someone misspeaks, the first thing the alt-right does is call them a "liar". When someone says something that's false, my first inclination is to say that's not correct, or that's wrong. I would never suggest someone is lying unless they know that what they're saying isn't true.

In my experience, people accuse others of doing what they do. You call others "liars" because you lie. You think I'm lying because that's what YOU would do.

You said I was lying because Sanders was the most honest candidate. Had that been true, which it isn't, I still would not be lying, I would be "mistaken".

More proof that I wasn't mistaken:

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

Hillary honest...LOL
So there was nothing about "under sniper fire"?How bout a Fox reporter?

Here's the story behind Hillary Clinton's claim about landing under 'sniper fire' in Bosnia

Sharyl Attkisson recalled:

"Due to the possibility of sniper fire, our pilots used what we were told are 'assault take-offs and landings.' In short, the climb and descent are very fast, and very steep to minimize exposure to hostile fire on the ground."

"It's exciting and frightening and, in the midst of it all, wearing our helmets and bulletproof vests, it's easy to imagine we may be narrowly escaping enemy bullets."

"In reality, we had no known incidents of enemy fire on our aircraft."

To be fair, however, Attkisson did note in her 1996 CBS report that the "frontline outpost" that Clinton and Chelsea visited was "one of the most dangerous places where US forces are operating."

"The president himself never made it this far inside Bosnia when he visited in January," Attkisson said in the report.

You believe Donald Trump is a successful businessman, all reasonable evidence to the contrary. You believe he can cancel signed trade agreements, and eliminate Obamacare, and everything will turn out just fine. You don't question anything he tells you, and just believe what you're ordered to believe.

Conservatives don't fact check. If they did, they'd realize that he's lying to them, about everything, and the guy doesn't have a clue - about business (other than to lie and fleece people), foreign affairs, or the military. But better the incompetent, racist idiot, than the most qualified person to run for President since George Herbert Walker Bush.

It's obvious in this thread that Liberals don't fact check either. Clinton has been caught in lie after lie, and yet you are supporting her. Doesn't say much about you.

Clinton lies the least of any politician who ran this election. Trump lies the most. You picked the guy who lied to you for 8 years about Obama's citizenship with a straight face. He lied about being against the Iraq War. He's on video supporting it. He lied about X Judge Curiel being a Mexican national, about Ted Cruz' father involved in the Kennedy Assassination, about meeting Putin.

I could go on all night and not cover all his lies, and I can link to the video where he says them, and the proof they're lies.

Republican's lie about Clinton, have her investigated and find nothing, issue a report clearing her, and then say she got away with it because she hid the evidence and murdered everyone who could rat her out.

I didn't pick either candidate, I don't belong to either party. Nothing you just posted refutes the claim that Liberals in this thread don't fact check either.

As far as the candidate who lied the least of any politician, that went to Sanders, so you just lied. As far as Trump and six bankruptcies? WTF does that have to do with Clinton lying?

The thread is about lies of Clinton's, but just like Clinton, you can only run down Trump because you can't defend the lies Clinton has told. Typical liberal nuttiness.

This is something conservatives have a real problem with. If someone makes an honest mistake, it's not a lie, it's a mistake. A lie is a deliberate attempt to mislead. From Dictionary.com

noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.

Every time someone misspeaks, the first thing the alt-right does is call them a "liar". When someone says something that's false, my first inclination is to say that's not correct, or that's wrong. I would never suggest someone is lying unless they know that what they're saying isn't true.

In my experience, people accuse others of doing what they do. You call others "liars" because you lie. You think I'm lying because that's what YOU would do.

You said I was lying because Sanders was the most honest candidate. Had that been true, which it isn't, I still would not be lying, I would be "mistaken".

Fact checkers confirm Hillary Clinton is more honest than any of her 2016 opponents

More BS, she misspoke in recounting an incident that she was under sniper fire, when she got out, of the plane and didn't have to run for cover? she lied and then tried to cover it up when called on it.
They were told to hurry, and there was sniper fire very possible in the area. But by all means make a federal case out of it, dupes. While your heroes lie nonstop about pertinent issues and rob you and the country blind.

Sound like "under sniper fire" technically? Impossible to find transcript, just that snippet a million times? Our media suqs, just controversy, gotcha, and ratings mad, especially with the Clintons...

Finally, in an effort to put the controversy behind her, Clinton told the Philadelphia Daily News:

“Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK — because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke — I didn’t say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire — that’s not what I was told. I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can’t, I can’t rush by her, I’ve got to at least greet her — so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left, now that’s my memory of it.”

Over time, the incident became etched in the minds of Clinton’s detractors, which is why it resonates today.

There is one interesting update to the episode. Former ambassador Christopher R. Hill, who accompanied Clinton on the trip, published a memoir in 2014, “Outpost,” in which he recounted that just before landing in Bosnia, the staff and reporters received an unusually intense briefing about the security situation. Hill’s account does not necessarily excuse Clinton’s false statement, but it is an example of how memories can be forged in unexpected ways. Here’s what he wrote on pages 114-115:

[During the landing at Tuzla], I ventured over to listen to a member of the security detail briefing the first lady and her team on the situation we would likely encounter on the ground. As she did for every briefing she received, she listened attentively, glancing at her reading material as he talked and talked.

I found myself almost rolling my eyes as the briefer went on and on about the possibility of snipers and what the plan of action would be (essentially, making a beeline to the armored vehicles parked nearby). As the briefing continued for what seemed like half an hour, one of the journalists, a little worried, asked me if it was going to be that dangerous.

Fact Checker newsletter

What's true, what's false or in-between.

I explained I was not going to contradict the briefer, but, whispering, I told him I seriously doubted we would encounter any such threat. For heaven’s sake, I explained, it was a U.S. military base with thousands of troops, where there had not been a single such incident in the three months they had set up camp. He was relieved, but those more attentively listening to the briefer were not, as they contemplated that soon they could be running for their lives across an open tarmac a la “sniper alley” in Sarajevo.

There were of course no snipers, and as the nervous passengers exited from the rear of the aircraft off an enormous steel ramp that could handle tanks and other tactical vehicles, we were greeted by a group of Bosnian children in colorful native dress. Hope none of them is a sniper, I thought. They presented Mrs. Clinton with bright bouquets of spring flowers that were quickly gathered up by aides while the first lady patted the children on the head … The visit seemed over before it began by the time we made our way back to the airstrip and boarded the C-17 for the flight to Germany. But the threat of snipers seemed to be all most people could remember.

noun

More BS, she misspoke in recounting an incident that she was under sniper fire, when she got out, of the plane and didn't have to run for cover? she lied and then tried to cover it up when called on it.
They were told to hurry, and there was sniper fire very possible in the area. But by all means make a federal case out of it, dupes. While your heroes lie nonstop about pertinent issues and rob you and the country blind.

Sound like "under sniper fire" technically? Impossible to find transcript, just that snippet a million times? Our media suqs, just controversy, gotcha, and ratings mad, especially with the Clintons...

Finally, in an effort to put the controversy behind her, Clinton told the Philadelphia Daily News:

“Now let me tell you what I can remember, OK — because what I was told was that we had to land a certain way and move quickly because of the threat of sniper fire. So I misspoke — I didn’t say that in my book or other times but if I said something that made it seem as though there was actual fire — that’s not what I was told. I was told we had to land a certain way, we had to have our bulletproof stuff on because of the threat of sniper fire. I was also told that the greeting ceremony had been moved away from the tarmac but that there was this 8-year-old girl and, I can’t, I can’t rush by her, I’ve got to at least greet her — so I greeted her, I took her stuff and then I left, now that’s my memory of it.”

Over time, the incident became etched in the minds of Clinton’s detractors, which is why it resonates today.

There is one interesting update to the episode. Former ambassador Christopher R. Hill, who accompanied Clinton on the trip, published a memoir in 2014, “Outpost,” in which he recounted that just before landing in Bosnia, the staff and reporters received an unusually intense briefing about the security situation. Hill’s account does not necessarily excuse Clinton’s false statement, but it is an example of how memories can be forged in unexpected ways. Here’s what he wrote on pages 114-115:

[During the landing at Tuzla], I ventured over to listen to a member of the security detail briefing the first lady and her team on the situation we would likely encounter on the ground. As she did for every briefing she received, she listened attentively, glancing at her reading material as he talked and talked.

I found myself almost rolling my eyes as the briefer went on and on about the possibility of snipers and what the plan of action would be (essentially, making a beeline to the armored vehicles parked nearby). As the briefing continued for what seemed like half an hour, one of the journalists, a little worried, asked me if it was going to be that dangerous.

Fact Checker newsletter

I explained I was not going to contradict the briefer, but, whispering, I told him I seriously doubted we would encounter any such threat. For heaven’s sake, I explained, it was a U.S. military base with thousands of troops, where there had not been a single such incident in the three months they had set up camp. He was relieved, but those more attentively listening to the briefer were not, as they contemplated that soon they could be running for their lives across an open tarmac a la “sniper alley” in Sarajevo.

There were of course no snipers, and as the nervous passengers exited from the rear of the aircraft off an enormous steel ramp that could handle tanks and other tactical vehicles, we were greeted by a group of Bosnian children in colorful native dress. Hope none of them is a sniper, I thought. They presented Mrs. Clinton with bright bouquets of spring flowers that were quickly gathered up by aides while the first lady patted the children on the head … The visit seemed over before it began by the time we made our way back to the airstrip and boarded the C-17 for the flight to Germany. But the threat of snipers seemed to be all most people could remember.

Dumb shit, you started the fucking thread and you are pissed because you want to make a federal case and I'm not buying into your shit. She didn't have to run anywhere to avoid sniper fire, she hung out on the runway for awhile getting people. Her original story was a lie and she admits it is, so blame her not me. Idiot dupe.

noun

Fact Checker newsletter

Dumb shit, you started the fucking thread and you are pissed because you want to make a federal case and I'm not buying into your shit. She didn't have to run anywhere to avoid sniper fire, she hung out on the runway for awhile getting people. Her original story was a lie and she admits it is, so blame her not me. Idiot dupe.
Where's the rest of the video that shows that then? She explains that. Link to her "admitting a lie", hater dupe? LOL

noun

Fact Checker newsletter

Where's the rest of the video that shows that then? She explains that. Link to her "admitting a lie", hater dupe? LOL

She claims she misspoke, but she really lied. Clinton says she 'misspoke' about sniper fire - CNN.com

Night hater dupe.

noun

Hillary honest...LOL
So there was nothing about "under sniper fire"?How bout a Fox reporter?

Here's the story behind Hillary Clinton's claim about landing under 'sniper fire' in Bosnia

Sharyl Attkisson recalled:

"Due to the possibility of sniper fire, our pilots used what we were told are 'assault take-offs and landings.' In short, the climb and descent are very fast, and very steep to minimize exposure to hostile fire on the ground."

"It's exciting and frightening and, in the midst of it all, wearing our helmets and bulletproof vests, it's easy to imagine we may be narrowly escaping enemy bullets."

"In reality, we had no known incidents of enemy fire on our aircraft."

To be fair, however, Attkisson did note in her 1996 CBS report that the "frontline outpost" that Clinton and Chelsea visited was "one of the most dangerous places where US forces are operating."

"The president himself never made it this far inside Bosnia when he visited in January," Attkisson said in the report.

The mental gymnastics these people play knows no bounds.

She lied, repeatedly... get over it.

Why has this never been reported? Certainly makes it debatable...

Because of this,

That's Hillery saying flat out and making a blunt accusation Thay Bosnian snipers were trying to shoot her and Chelse. No excuse can be made no way to call it a y thing else other then a blatant lie which she has proven over and over again she has no problem doing.

The Obama's in their bullet proof outfits made by Miguel Caballero bulletproof clothing company.
012009-momentous-day-p1.jpg

noun

When someone says something that is not true once, you might be correct. When they repeat it, it's intentional and that makes what they say a lie.

But, you're sounding like one of the Hillarybots who defended her when the e-mail leak showed she and Debbie Wasserman-Schultz rigged the primaries against Bernie, aren't you. Obviously you have little familiarity with the truth.
The e-mail leak showed staffers bsing about stuff they were FOS about, dupe. No evidence they ever acted on any of it. More gotcha crap...

It's always pathetic to see a delusional person ranting, whether arguing with a light post or lying about what has been proven but you don't want to accept.

I dismiss you. You're unworthy of further attention. Go ask for medication

See link above- very debatable for the go to dupe Hillary LIE!!!!!- and it was the video. etc etc etc lol. Change the channel, dupes.

She said she lied, you even defend her when she said she lied. Partisan dupe.
She said if she gave the impression that sniper fire actually happened, she misspoke, dupe. They were certainly told it was possible, to hurry and wear bullet proof stuff. But carry on with the gotcha spin and no real journalism.. See link. Gotcha gone mad.

See link above- very debatable for the go to dupe Hillary LIE!!!!!- and it was the video. etc etc etc lol. Change the channel, dupes.

She said if she gave the impression that sniper fire actually happened, she misspoke, dupe. They were certainly told it was possible, to hurry and wear bullet proof stuff. But carry on with the gotcha spin and no real journalism.. See link. Gotcha gone mad.

Poor ass, you got nothing and are stupid enough to keep posting your lie. You are a partisan dupe. She got caught flat out lying, like I said, only you partisan nutters believe her shit. Most of America doesn't believe her.

Poor ass, you got nothing and are stupid enough to keep posting your lie. You are a partisan dupe. She got caught flat out lying, like I said, only you partisan nutters believe her shit. Most of America doesn't believe her.
Most of America is duped by the tidal wave of gotcha bs. When you say she admitted she lied it's bs, she said she misspoke if she gave the impression their was actual sniper fire at that time. You believe so much Fox WHATEVER New BS GOP spin you're a functional moron, like most of GOPers and supporters.

Most of America is duped by the tidal wave of gotcha bs. When you say she admitted she lied it's bs, she said she misspoke if she gave the impression their was actual sniper fire at that time. You believe so much Fox WHATEVER New BS GOP spin you're a functional moron, like most of GOPers and supporters.

No, she lied, she would have never said she lied, she tries to make it sound better by saying she misspoke. Anyone with one brain cell working would know this. She embellished (lied) from the air all the way to her landing and on into the airport. She flat out lied. I don't watch FOX, dumb shit, I am not a Republican and won't be voting for Trump, and in local elections, I vote candidate not R or D like imbeciles like you do. Claim all the bull shit you want, you are a partisan bitch and you will follow your masters.

No, she lied, she would have never said she lied, she tries to make it sound better by saying she misspoke. Anyone with one brain cell working would know this. She embellished (lied) from the air all the way to her landing and on into the airport. She flat out lied. I don't watch FOX, dumb shit, I am not a Republican and won't be voting for Trump, and in local elections, I vote candidate not R or D like imbeciles like you do. Claim all the bull shit you want, you are a partisan bitch and you will follow your masters.
Moose muffins. When you say she admitted she lied it's bs, she said she misspoke if she gave the impression their was actual sniper fire at that time. You believe so much Fox WHATEVER New BS GOP spin you're a functional moron. Just like most. Every statement you parrot is spun, simplistic BS. Vote POLICY, not candidate, and then hold them to it.

Moose muffins. When you say she admitted she lied it's bs, she said she misspoke if she gave the impression their was actual sniper fire at that time. You believe so much Fox WHATEVER New BS GOP spin you're a functional moron. Just like most. Every statement you parrot is spun, simplistic BS. Vote POLICY, not candidate, and then hold them to it.

Misspoke is code for lie, give it it up numbnuts! only you partisan whackos believe the shit that comes out of Trump or Clinton's mouth.

Misspoke is code for lie, give it it up numbnuts! only you partisan whackos believe the shit that comes out of Trump or Clinton's mouth.
Simplistic, spun New BS GOP crap. Try reality.

Simplistic, spun New BS GOP crap. Try reality.

Try being rational, you have presented nothing that changes the fact Hillary lied. You keep spewing the propaganda. You are no longer entertaining or factual. Good night dupe.

Forum List

Back