Security at Tuzla made Hillary wear bullet proof stuff and scared everyone...gotcha gone crazy?

You poor old man. The bitch flat out lied and you are reduced to defending her with your last breath.

He enjoys it. He loves the lies, he lives to defend the woman he loves and she doesn't know he even exists. Pretty sad.
I don't love her, just her policies, and really hate the GOP propaganda service (and the complicit corporate media) that's turned half the country into dupes.

You poor old man. The bitch flat out lied and you are reduced to defending her with your last breath.

He enjoys it. He loves the lies, he lives to defend the woman he loves and she doesn't know he even exists. Pretty sad.
I don't love her, just her policies, and really hate the GOP propaganda service (and the complicit corporate media) that's turned half the country into dupes.

All you have is old, tiring and debunked propaganda. Let me know if you get new material.

All you have is old, tiring and debunked propaganda. Let me know if you get new material.
Any argument? It's called facts....

No it isn't. I tire of your silly games. You float propaganda and think all must take it as fact. Night dummy.

No it isn't. I tire of your silly games. You float propaganda and think all must take it as fact. Night dummy.
Stupid talking points and insults as always. What's your argument? She was arrested? Just stupid.

I agree, they've done quite a number on you hate filled Communists. Pay your own damn way punk.

I agree, they've done quite a number on you hate filled Communists. Pay your own damn way punk.
Nobody here is a communist, fool, and I'm a retired teacher and businessman. You hater dupes just snap back into brainwashed ignoramus mode, don't you? Hilarious. Keep up the disgrace, you people are our best argument.

Nobody here is a communist, fool, and I'm a retired teacher and businessman. You hater dupes just snap back into brainwashed ignoramus mode, don't you? Hilarious. Keep up the disgrace, you people are our best argument.

Drug dealer isn't a businessman. Lol!

Your usual brilliant argument, ignoramus dupe.

I don't argue with you. I gave you facts and you ignore. So now I just act like you, dupe.

I don't argue with you. I gave you facts and you ignore. So now I just act like you, dupe.
Anything on politics, ever? lol

Forum List

Back