Unreported Polling on Gary Johnson...

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
Of course the media is excited about scandals, and health issues, and birth certificates. And they report NATIONAL polls where only about 6 or 8 out of 40 INCLUDE 3rd parties. So I'm SURE you haven't heard how well Johnson/Weld are actually doing state by state..

Moving on Up...

NEW POLL: Gary Johnson at 15%+ in 15 Different States

Just today, we reached 15% in New Hampshire, bringing us to 15 states where we poll at 15% or higher. We are now 19% or higher in three states, and over 10% in 42 states.

That's one reason why highly respected editorial boards like the Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Winston-Salem Journal have endorsed Governors Johnson and Weld and CPD board member Gov. Mitch Daniels says: #LetGaryDebate.
((Bless that guy for NOT being a partisan shill)

"This Libertarian ticket has the potential to transform this race from one about insults and scandals to one about issues and honor." - Winston-Salem Journal

All that includes HIGHER Youth vote than Trump --- 37% And Statewide as high as 25% in N.Mex and mountain states.

You will NEVER HEAR this on mainstream media,...

Last edited:
Shows how desperate people are for a third party. I think that's great, but Johnson is a tool. I'd love nothing more than a good 3rd party guy, but he ain't it.

The MSM will do what it has to in order to make sure that Hillary is elected.

If the other two candidates were included in the debates, Hillary would lose the election. Any votes that go to the other candidates would come off of them, any political scientist worth their salt knows this.

Of course there are many states where Johnson has met the threshold to be in the debates. That's elementary.

The process is fixed. Hillary will be put into the oval office, come hell or high water. This is why, even if Johnson were polling at 25% across the board, nobody would know about it, and he still wouldn't be allowed in the debates. You know that, I know that.

I heard on the radio a few days ago, the commission that sets these debate 'rules' is made up of Republicans and Democrats. The bar used to be 10% set by them, but after Ross Perot did so well and made it to the debates the 'commission' arbitrarily raised it to 15%. The whole intent of course is to shut out any third party.

This is not democracy. The major parties should not be able to set this agenda AT ALL. No need to wonder why all those other democracies out there have numerous parties sharing power in the government but the US never does. The two parties have it rigged all the way through.

But the American people don't do anything about it so it continues.

S
Of course the media is excited about scandals, and health issues, and birth certificates. And they report NATIONAL polls where only about 6 or 8 out of 40 INCLUDE 3rd parties. So I'm SURE you haven't heard how well Johnson/Weld are actually doing state by state..

Moving on Up...

Just today, we reached 15% in New Hampshire, bringing us to 15 states where we poll at 15% or higher. We are now 19% or higher in three states, and over 10% in 42 states.

That's one reason why highly respected editorial boards like the Richmond Times-Dispatch and the Winston-Salem Journal have endorsed Governors Johnson and Weld and CPD board member Gov. Mitch Daniels says: #LetGaryDebate.

"This Libertarian ticket has the potential to transform this race from one about insults and scandals to one about issues and honor." - Winston-Salem Journal

All that includes HIGHER Youth vote than Trump --- 37% And Statewide as high as 25% in N.Mex and mountain states.

Survey Monkey?

Seriously? Look at the methodology of the poll! It is a bogus poll completely corrupted by self-selection bias. It's an internet poll!

Put the joint down and quote some REAL polls!

Shows how desperate people are for a third party. I think that's great, but Johnson is a tool. I'd love nothing more than a good 3rd party guy, but he ain't it.

They are experienced 2 term governors. They know how abused the states are by the Fed mandates and "grants". And they are certainly a team that would HALT the kiddy tribe warfare between the Rs and Ds so we could assess and repair some of the damage that they've caused.

If you're waiting for a charismatic leader like JEB ! or Rick Perry or BillyJeff Clinton --- we ain't it. Not gonna pander and call names and insert ourselves into the kinda of news and coverage that America is now addicted to..

The death match between the "name brands" is gonna get much worse from here.. Time to have a National Intervention and time-out...

If the other two candidates were included in the debates, Hillary would lose the election. Any votes that go to the other candidates would come off of them, any political scientist worth their salt knows this.

Of course there are many states where Johnson has met the threshold to be in the debates. That's elementary.

The process is fixed. Hillary will be put into the oval office, come hell or high water. This is why, even if Johnson were polling at 25% across the board, nobody would know about it, and he still wouldn't be allowed in the debates. You know that, I know that.
The rigging has been done incompetently and if wikileaks delivers it will backfire.

S

Moving on Up...

Survey Monkey?

Seriously? Look at the methodology of the poll! It is a bogus poll completely corrupted by self-selection bias. It's an internet poll!

Yeah seriously.. The public gets MAJOR MEDIA polls on Survey monkey every week. And they PRINT them and they are REQUOTED by other outlets. You still have a rotary phone? Can't accurately poll anymore anyways..

• [PDF]
    NBC News|SurveyMonkey Weekly Election Tracking …
    msnbcmedia.msn.com/i/MSNBC/Sections/A_Politics/NBCSurveyMonkey...
    This SurveyMonkey Election Tracking data for the week of January 4, 2016 through January 10, 2016 was ... polls takes into account the margin of sampling error.
  • What are you --- over 80???

In fact the DNC and RNC have signed letters to that effect and filed them with the debate commission. Their candidates WILL not appear with 3rd parties or Independents. And THAT sucks... .

In fact the DNC and RNC have signed letters to that effect and filed them with the debate commission. Their candidates WILL not appear with 3rd parties or Independents. And THAT sucks... .

Americans should have never tolerated moving the debates from the LWV control.

It seems that Goober Johnson is taking on many of the old Bern Baby Bern supporters....the Hildebeast camp is all upset over this... They do not want third parties at the debate, but Trump says let them all on Stage.....Hmmmm...developing!

S

Moving on Up...

Survey Monkey?

Yeah seriously.. The public gets MAJOR MEDIA polls on Survey monkey every week. And they PRINT them and they are REQUOTED by other outlets. You still have a rotary phone? Can't accurately poll anymore anyways..

• [PDF]
    This SurveyMonkey Election Tracking data for the week of January 4, 2016 through January 10, 2016 was ... polls takes into account the margin of sampling error.

No, but I teach math and have a solid education in statistics which tells me YOU do not. Internet polls are about as useful as asking 5 people with Hillary t-shirts on at a Hillary rally who they support for President.

How did they poll people who do not have Internet service? Oops!

The answer is in the methodology. I would suggest you read it and maybe the smell of bullshit will seep into your drug-addled brain.

As some alternative to big slinging match between ClinTrump -- I've been pushing a "Draft Bernie" idea to LParty.

Bernie's not gonna abandon his principles and he might demand Jill Stein or Liz Warren to participate. So set-up a comfortable round table with Johnson and Weld and any GOP outsider that wants to join in..

Let America compare the pissing contest of ClinTrump debate between 2 meglomaniacs to humble public servants who want to focus on issues and creative problem solving.

I think THAT debate would be far more enlightening and encouraging to a frightened and polarized America.

Last edited:
As some alternative to big slinging match between ClinTrump -- I've been pushing a "Draft Bernie" idea to LParty.

Bernie's not gonna his principles and he might Jill Stein or Liz Warren to participate. So set-up a comfortable round table with Johnson and Weld and any GOP outsider that wants to join in..

Let America compare the pissing contest of ClinTrump debate between 2 meglomaniacs to humble public servants who want to focus on issues and creative problem solving.

I think THAT debate would be far more enlightening and encouraging to a frightened and polarized America.

You might want to try that again, but in English this time.

S

Moving on Up...

Survey Monkey?

• [PDF]

No, but I teach math and have a solid education in statistics which tells me YOU do not. Internet polls are about as useful as asking 5 people with Hillary t-shirts on at a Hillary rally who they support for President.

How did they poll people who do not have Internet service? Oops!

The answer is in the methodology. I would suggest you read it and maybe the smell of bullshit will seep into your drug-addled brain.

You should be fired then --- for being old and out of touch and too belligerent to be influencing kids.

Link below gives you the "survey monkey methodology" for their WashPost poll... It is NOT a random Internet poll --- it uses a BALANCED subsample of QUALIFIED registered voters that they have previously vetted. BETTER than random phone calls.

It is NOT a random open poll on the Internet you fool... . And if you have a CELL PHONE --- you have an Internet connection.. Amiright there Gramps???

Washington Post-SurveyMonkey 50 state poll

Bernie's not gonna abandon his principles and he might demand Jill Stein or Liz Warren to participate. So set-up a comfortable round table with Johnson and Weld and any GOP outsider that wants to join in..

Sorry -- I'm busy writing code for a White blood cell counter. So this is just my way of maintaining human contact. And maybe you don't qualify. I corrected the post above for you tho.. Because that was embarrassingly uncharacteristic of me.

I think you understood the proposal and just wanted to continue to slime me..

Americans should have never tolerated moving the debates from the LWV control.

Absolutely --- Kudos for that. One of MANY party power grabs that make these entities more corporate all the time. IN FACT --- think with me a minute here.

If it wasn't "party faithful" on the debate commission --- we could insist they REQUIRE proof of qualifications such as birth certificates and EASILY require any debater to release tax returns, education transcripts and possible disclose any CHRONIC or disabling disease or conditions.

Be so much easier if the "brand names" hadn't close down the competition as tightly as they have.

Gary Johnson is even a bigger fraud and phony than Hillary Clinton. His running as a Libertarian is a complete and total joke. All you have to do is look at what Johnson did as governor and it's certainly not Libertarian. Glad this fraud won't have a chance to be in the debates and try to fool people with his big act.

I heard on the radio a few days ago, the commission that sets these debate 'rules' is made up of Republicans and Democrats. The bar used to be 10% set by them, but after Ross Perot did so well and made it to the debates the 'commission' arbitrarily raised it to 15%. The whole intent of course is to shut out any third party.

This is not democracy. The major parties should not be able to set this agenda AT ALL. No need to wonder why all those other democracies out there have numerous parties sharing power in the government but the US never does. The two parties have it rigged all the way through.

But the American people don't do anything about it so it continues.

The top 2 guys on that commission are a current lobbyist and a former lobbyist. Nice, huh?

Forum List

Back