Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

I've asked ludNUT 4 times now to define Kerrys supposed heroic actions. She has continued to reply in this thread but has completely ignored that one question.

What a fraud
Silver stars don't grow on trees

Psh, there have been around 150,000 Silver Stars awarded, and I can tell you for FACT that they aren't THAT hard to get, especially if you're an officer who has a "war daddy" looking out for your career.

My 55K brothers who lost their lives in your "non war" in Vietnam say you can go fuck yourselves with your idiotic semantics.

However, you on the right are just as stupid.

The tactical decision to never call this a war, is the same as it was in Vietnam. Declaring War means you are officially declaring war on the people and government of a country.

We weren't at war with the government of Vietnam, so we didn't want to call it a war.

Same here, we don't want to give the impression that we are at war with the people and government of Syria, so no war declaration.

Nonetheless, it's a war.

Good point

Let's start piling up some casualties before we elevate something to war

That's a sick way of looking at it.

Sorry your dad died Johnny, but it wasn't a war, so no benefits for your family.. see ya

Wasn't Kerry a war coward who threw his medals over the fence?

Actually, he's a war hero.

Something you would know nothing about.

Obama says ISIL
Kerry says ISIS....

Can't these guys get on the same page...

This has been explained so many times. Why can't RWs learn something as simple as this?
Kerry shot a Vietnamese boy in the back who was running away, that does not make him a hero

I'm just sick of the doublespeak....just like ISIS is not Islam. I call bullshit on both these issues, as do most Americans.

I'm just sick of the doublespeak....just like ISIS is not Islam. I call bullshit on both these issues, as do most Americans.
ISIL Is islam but it isnt. oh course we all know what that is supposed to mean, you are just going to claim doublespeak because its obama.

It's not double speak though EC. It's just political reality. It's an extension of "winning hearts and minds" if we declare war on Syria and then say we're fighting terrorists than that says we think all of Syria are terrorists, and that makes it VERY hard to win a war.

Not EVERYTHING Obama does is evil.

I've asked ludNUT 4 times now to define Kerrys supposed heroic actions. She has continued to reply in this thread but has completely ignored that one question.

What a fraud

Lud's a she too? Now her silliness makes sense. She's just like Loner Loser. Sounds just like her. Bobsy twins.

My 55K brothers who lost their lives in your "non war" in Vietnam say you can go fuck yourselves with your idiotic semantics.

The tactical decision to never call this a war, is the same as it was in Vietnam. Declaring War means you are officially declaring war on the people and government of a country.

We weren't at war with the government of Vietnam, so we didn't want to call it a war.

Same here, we don't want to give the impression that we are at war with the people and government of Syria, so no war declaration.

Nonetheless, it's a war.

Good point

Sorry your dad died Johnny, but it wasn't a war, so no benefits for your family.. see ya

How many deaths before we get to call it a war ?

Two? Ten? Five thousand?

Nonetheless, it's a war.

Good point

How many deaths before we get to call it a war ?

Two? Ten? Five thousand?

I don't know, I'm not the one claiming death toll is the delineating factor.

ISIL Is islam but it isnt. oh course we all know what that is supposed to mean, you are just going to claim doublespeak because its obama.

I have a serious question. Why is it that every lib that has said they'd put me on ignore on this website has not meant it? I don't consider you petty like the others that have done it, and frankly I find it funny when ppl use the ignore button, but don't you think it makes you look wishy washy? Just curious.

Forum List

Back