Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

LOL.

I thought Obama said last night he'd do whatever it took to destroy ISIS.

Keystone Cops.

:eek-52:
We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?
Remember, the OP isn't interested in facts, evidence, or the truth – all that's important is 'feelings.'

What's wrong Claytee Boy? It bugs you that I have a ton more credentials than you have on all these important national topics??? Facts, evidence and truth are what I have in spades darling.

Poor Claytee. I love watching you libs struggle talking about things you are clueless about.

You don't even know that we are not at war.

You always come across as pretty ignorant about "important national topics" so I'd really like to know -

What credentials would those be?

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?

No, they don't know that.

Remember the idiotic letter to President Obama written by that has been c&W singer? He said we were at war and demanded that Obama declare that we're at war.

Neither he nor the dumb RWs know that only Congress can declare ware.

You're quite correct that we have not had a "war" since WWII and correct that we are not now "at war".
Then why all the whooplaa over Bush's war?

Stupid hypocrites

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Remember, the OP isn't interested in facts, evidence, or the truth – all that's important is 'feelings.'

What's wrong Claytee Boy? It bugs you that I have a ton more credentials than you have on all these important national topics??? Facts, evidence and truth are what I have in spades darling.

Poor Claytee. I love watching you libs struggle talking about things you are clueless about.
That's right.
Lest we forget...apparently you single-handedly mishandled the Iraq war.

Yeahhhhh, the fact I actually know what the hell I'm talking about DOES bother you, LMAO

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

You always come across as pretty ignorant about "important national topics" so I'd really like to know -

The American public's not interested in you libs' word games. They know we're at war. Why don't you? They loathe you ppl that can't talk straight about anything.

Get it?
Got it?
Good.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Remember the idiotic letter to President Obama written by that has been c&W singer? He said we were at war and demanded that Obama declare that we're at war.

You're quite correct that we have not had a "war" since WWII and correct that we are not now "at war".

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

You mean the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed and the trillions in debt all for oil he didn't get?

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

That's right.
Lest we forget...apparently you single-handedly mishandled the Iraq war.

Yeahhhhh, the fact I actually know what the hell I'm talking about DOES bother you, LMAO

Then why didn't you know, until now, that only congress can declare a war and that we are not at war now? You should have learned that in the 8th grade.

About those "credentials" you bragged about .....................

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

The American public's not interested in you libs' word games. They know we're at war. Why don't you? They loathe you ppl that can't talk straight about anything.

Get it?
Got it?
Good.
We're supporting other countries' troops against terrorists, no combat troops on the ground, air power only, like we've been doing in Somalia, Pakistan, Yemen, etc....no matter how much you want to try and make him like your lying, chickenhawk "warriors" like Boosh, Cheney, Rummie, Reagan, etc etc. It's all part of educating the ME on fundamentalism and democracy, not humiliating the ME like RW a-holes and (50%+) racist hater dupes do...

Wasn't Kerry a war coward who threw his medals over the fence?

Actually, he's a war hero.

Something you would know nothing about.

Obama says ISIL
Kerry says ISIS....

Can't these guys get on the same page...

This has been explained so many times. Why can't RWs learn something as simple as this?
What makes a war hero Lud?
It's a simple fucking question. Answer it. What did Kerry do that was heroic?

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

You mean the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed and the trillions in debt all for oil he didn't get?

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.
I'll take that as an admission of your hypocrisy. No need for Google, I've seen you morons screaming about Bush's war for 3 years now.

Hypocrite

Forum List

Back