Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

LOL.

I thought Obama said last night he'd do whatever it took to destroy ISIS.

Keystone Cops.

:eek-52:
We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?

No, they don't know that.

Remember the idiotic letter to President Obama written by that has been c&W singer? He said we were at war and demanded that Obama declare that we're at war.

Neither he nor the dumb RWs know that only Congress can declare ware.

You're quite correct that we have not had a "war" since WWII and correct that we are not now "at war".
Then why all the whooplaa over Bush's war?

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

You mean the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed and the trillions in debt all for oil he didn't get?

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.

Not even a 3rd grader would accept this post as accurate. Boy the more I see your posts, the bigger idiot I can see you are.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?
Remember, the OP isn't interested in facts, evidence, or the truth – all that's important is 'feelings.'

What's wrong Claytee Boy? It bugs you that I have a ton more credentials than you have on all these important national topics??? Facts, evidence and truth are what I have in spades darling.

Poor Claytee. I love watching you libs struggle talking about things you are clueless about.
That's right.
Lest we forget...apparently you single-handedly mishandled the Iraq war.

Yeahhhhh, the fact I actually know what the hell I'm talking about DOES bother you, LMAO

Then why didn't you know, until now, that only congress can declare a war and that we are not at war now? You should have learned that in the 8th grade.

About those "credentials" you bragged about .....................
Some called the minor skirmishes in Korea and Vietnam wars. Perhaps you can define what war is other than Congress declaring it.

Actually, he's a war hero.

Except, of course, in the eyes of those who actually saw his craven cowardice. But by all means....keep on believing. In between your AGW cult meetings. If it's not inconvenient.
henry the keyboard warrior here has seen many battles....fought many wars..

Its amazing how many RWs suddenly become war heroes when the subject of the military comes up ...

:rolleyes-41: :bs1: :blahblah: :eusa_liar:
It's amazing how many liberals become suddenly become supporters of terrorism when border security is brought up.

Stupid fuck.....Korean War, Vietnam War, Iraq Wars 1 and 2, Afghanistan war (GWOT).

She's so stupid it's not funny. Look up the word flake in the dictionary and her picture will be there. This chick is so weak she was caught bashing Sgt Tahmooreesi who's held in a Mexican prison for making a wrong turn because her party tells her to.

Real idiot.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Remember the idiotic letter to President Obama written by that has been c&W singer? He said we were at war and demanded that Obama declare that we're at war.

You're quite correct that we have not had a "war" since WWII and correct that we are not now "at war".

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

You mean the hundreds of thousands of dead and maimed and the trillions in debt all for oil he didn't get?

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.

Not even a 3rd grader would accept this post as accurate. Boy the more I see your posts, the bigger idiot I can see you are.

Why did you say you have "credentials" when you're not willing to say what they are?

Why are you running away from simply stating what YOU said you have?

Could it be -

:eusa_liar: :bsflag:

Iraq war was never about oil. Liberals, who hate free-market capitalism,always must draw everything back to the evils of corporate America. Kind of like Ward Churchill.

If you want to put it in the strictest by the book terms then no we have not
technically been at war since WW2 if you however want to put it in the context of what war truly is then we have been in several since WW2 as I suspect any combat veteran of Korea, Vietnam, the first Iraq war, Afghanistan, the second Iraq war will tell you.

Except, of course, in the eyes of those who actually saw his craven cowardice. But by all means....keep on believing. In between your AGW cult meetings. If it's not inconvenient.

Its amazing how many RWs suddenly become war heroes when the subject of the military comes up ...

:rolleyes-41: :bs1: :blahblah: :eusa_liar:
It's amazing how many liberals become suddenly become supporters of terrorism when border security is brought up.

And I love how many of them become experts on the military when they're talking to we Vets who actually ARE. Cracks me up.

Sorry, hater dupes, we are supporting Iraq and their Kurdish troops, and anyone else who wants to take part- a growing contingent- against ISIL. Thank god adults are in charge, not your chickenhawk moron heroes.
Yaaaaayyyy !!! There's that dumbass one-trick-pony phrase 'hater dupes' again. From one of the few remaining Orgasmic ObamaBots on the face of the planet. A number that shrinks dramatically with each passing day. What a blessing it will be, once January 20, 2017 finally arrives. The long national nightmare will be over.

Democraps don't want to say WAR because they can't win elections with their kook base starting a WAR.

Yes, Obama is restarting the Iraq WAR after fucking up the peace Bush gave him.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Stupid hypocrites

"whooplaa"??

Is THAT what you mean?

If so, you're wrong.

Google is your friend.

Why did you say you have "credentials" when you're not willing to say what they are?

Why are you running away from simply stating what YOU said you have?

Could it be -

:eusa_liar: :bsflag:

a) because I don't want to intimidate you darlin
b) because I don't take you seriously enough to care what you ask for
c) what is it with all these libs that think I'm supposed to answer all 700 questions they ask me a day on here. I wouldn't be able to pay the taxes for their welfare checks if I did that. :)

Awww, look. The guy who has me on ignore really wants to participate in my thread. Awwww.
Oh stop Econ...:biggrin:

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Obviously, it has made you very uncomfortable to be asked about those "credentials" you say you have so I'll let you off the hook.

Instead, just post a link to where Congress declared war.

Thanks.

Obviously, it has made you very uncomfortable to be asked about those "credentials" you say you have so I'll let you off the hook.

Instead, just post a link to where Congress declared war.

Thanks.

Stuck in the past?

Sad to see the loss of what was recently such immense faith....

Faith in the power of His phone!
Faith in the power of His pen!

Forum List

Back