Secretary Kerry Says, " United States Not At War" - Keystone Cops Anybody?

LudNUT ran from the thread like a little girl

Mommy called me for din-din.

You have said you're a middle aged ex-con. I would think you would know about Kerry's military service, his medals, his courage in coming forward and being willing risk his future by telling the truth.

But hey, if you don't know, look it up.

I'm just sick of the doublespeak....just like ISIS is not Islam. I call bullshit on both these issues, as do most Americans.

It's not double speak though EC. It's just political reality. It's an extension of "winning hearts and minds" if we declare war on Syria and then say we're fighting terrorists than that says we think all of Syria are terrorists, and that makes it VERY hard to win a war.

Not EVERYTHING Obama does is evil.

If this were Clinton or another past Democrat President, I'd agree with you. In fact I used to lecture conservatives on how we needed to be united when it came to foreign policy and not criticize Dem Presidents on issues beyond our shores.

But sorry, this idiot in the White House has gone beyond the pale on too many issues. I personally consider him just as dangerous to our country (for other reasons) as ISIS.

When it comes to foreign policy, he is 100% politics and 0 policy.

I have no respect or sympathy and will grant him no slack. He is 100% wrong in this arena and is to blame for our current mess. His motive is nothing but poll driven. So he gets no slack nor trust from m

Mommy called me for din-din.

You have said you're a middle aged ex-con. I would think you would know about Kerry's military service, his medals, his courage in coming forward and being willing risk his future by telling the truth.

But hey, if you don't know, look it up.
Telling stories doesn't make a war hero ya twit

LOL.

I thought Obama said last night he'd do whatever it took to destroy ISIS.

Keystone Cops.

:eek-52:
We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?
Remember, the OP isn't interested in facts, evidence, or the truth – all that's important is 'feelings.'

What's wrong Claytee Boy? It bugs you that I have a ton more credentials than you have on all these important national topics??? Facts, evidence and truth are what I have in spades darling.

Poor Claytee. I love watching you libs struggle talking about things you are clueless about.

You don't even know that we are not at war.

You always come across as pretty ignorant about "important national topics" so I'd really like to know -

What credentials would those be?

Too funny.

YOU claim Repubs are "At War" with Women.....

Except we haven't shot any women.

ISIS is killing everyone they can.....including Americans.....and "We aren't at war" with anyone.

Do you have ANY idea how stupid you look?

In other words, if I had the least bit trust in him, I would be reminding people we should unite behind our president, but this idiot will go down in history as the worst president, mark my words.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

We're not at war...nor have we been since WWII. Wars must be declared by Congress. Didn't you know that?
Remember, the OP isn't interested in facts, evidence, or the truth – all that's important is 'feelings.'

What's wrong Claytee Boy? It bugs you that I have a ton more credentials than you have on all these important national topics??? Facts, evidence and truth are what I have in spades darling.

Poor Claytee. I love watching you libs struggle talking about things you are clueless about.

You always come across as pretty ignorant about "important national topics" so I'd really like to know -

Too funny.

ISIS is killing everyone they can.....including Americans.....and "We aren't at war" with anyone.

SNAP!

Gawd that was hilarious.

I guess Luds know about war afterall, LMAO

Last edited:
LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Too funny.

She does. That's why she turned off her rep under the old system. Cause even noobs could see her stupidity on full display with all her red stars.

LusNut is one of the BIGGEST losers on the left on this site

ISIS is not an imminent threat to the United States. If ISIS is an imminent threat to any nations, let those nations deal with ISIS.

You have NO knowledge one way or the other.

I will just just shake my head at you when they kill someone YOU care about pussy boy.

Wait, A, let me see if I can make that font bigger, LMAO.

Shoot, that's as big as it will go.

LOL.

Keystone Cops.

Too funny.

She does. That's why she turned off her rep under the old system. Cause even noobs could see her stupidity on full display with all her red stars.

LusNut is one of the BIGGEST losers on the left on this site

Wait, even bigger than Loner Loser (or whatever her name is)? LL was one of the first morons I encountered in an econ thread and she couldn't post anything of substance, just personal attacks.

Oh wait, I just remembered, we have to make these posts relevant to the topic so I suggest you add something to your post because Florida is taking his mod duties seriously. :)

So back to topic, Luds doesn't strike me as someone who's ever been a Vet and therefore would not understand the meaning of war.

So we are not at war with ISIS, which we are going to bomb, which is not an Islamic Organization, which declared a Muslim Caliphate.
Henry Kissinger must be fucking groaning in agony at the stupidity.

You have said you're a middle aged, ex-con, tile business owner. You're a big boy. If you don't know about Kerry's service to our country, his medals, his courageous taking a stand at the risk of his future,

Go look it up.
Take your geritol old hag. That is the second time you've quoted & responded to that post.

Who is Florida?

Matters not in the end. I act a jerk all the time so I'm used to having posts deleted.

U not a jerk grampa, LOL.

And I can't remember his whole name but he's one of the mods that's been observing the rules about no drive by's. His name makes me think of FLorida because it has FL in it. :)

You have said you're a middle aged, ex-con, tile business owner. You're a big boy. If you don't know about Kerry's service to our country, his medals, his courageous taking a stand at the risk of his future,

Go look it up.
Take your geritol old hag. That is the second time you've quoted & responded to that post.

My computer froze and I didn't know it had posted.

Above, you say that I tell war stories. Nope.

Except for one post, I have always kept that part of my life private from here. I would never share it now.

So we are not at war with ISIS, which we are going to bomb, which is not an Islamic Organization, which declared a Muslim Caliphate.
Henry Kissinger must be fucking groaning in agony at the stupidity.

Exac a lack a ly. :)

War?

Who are we invading?

Ask EconChic

She used to work in the typing pool.
Answer the question coward

Can't you read?

I didn't say it.

EconChic said it.

Ask her.

Go look it up.

My computer froze and I didn't know it had posted.

Above, you say that I tell war stories. Nope.

Except for one post, I have always kept that part of my life private from here. I would never share it now.
Omg. You are beyond help. I said telling stories doesn't make a war hero. It was a reference to you talking about Kerry.

I have never questioned ANYONES military service.

Forum List

Back