Secretary Hillary Clinton says she would have done a better job than Trump on Covid

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.
he thinks he’s second coming,expert in Medicine and Rusian asset.
Moscow Mitch has protected his ass for three years.
we don’t need anymore, we need Republicans with balls. There are none.

"civil criminal"? you're making up your own labels now. NO point in taking you seriously.
Of course I did.....dah.
Its too bad you don’t know the difference between civil and criminal law. Yes, I did make the term up because trump like many rich can avoid criminal prosecution by paying off fines and restitution for fraud. Fraud through Trump university and fraud through his so called charity. His children are now banned from from such activities because of their using charities as scams. It runs in the family.

Anyone who could not pay the fines or restitution for such activities can be bound over for committing a crime.

Criminal activities are offenses against society and are punished by jail and/or fines.

Civil law concerns disputes between individuals. If you are found to have been at fault, you will be made to make the "victim" whole, usually with a monetary judgement against you. I'm sorry you didn't understand what your Civics teacher tried to help you learn.
Wrong again. they often overlap especially if fines are involved. .....Look at fraud for example which Trump was accused of..
Penalties for Fraud. Fraud can be both a criminal and civil offense, so if a prosecutor does not pursue criminal charges, victims of consumer fraud may file suit in civil court to allow restitution of lost funds. The option of getting money back is often how the rich get out of criminal penalties. Trump agreed to pay 25 million in restitution to students he defrauded. He then wasn’t subject to criminal penalties. You got the money, you don’t serve the time.

Did you read your own post? "Fraud can both a criminal AND civil..." meaning they are two separate types of offense. I doubt if you have any formal education at all.

Well, you Disgusting and dishonest supporters of Trump have nothing to hide then. Turn over the taxes .
it's not mandatory. you don't need to see them. I don't need to see them. even the courts won't force it. give it up already.

We have the IRS that is handling it, they will punish him for not paying if he didn't. But we know he did, he isn't after three years. So technically, he's turned his taxes over to a federal agency. That's the law.
Well, he lied all the way through the campaign as he always does, about why he can’t produce his taxes. He has a lot to hide. You’d be all over a Democrat for that lack of transparency. Bumper should be too. There really is no comparison between the Bumper and anyother elected official. He lies just to hear himself talk. His tax returns need the light if day.

He has a lot to hide? From whom? You don't think the IRS has investigated his taxes through audits?
read.
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/...istrict-attorney-can-obtain-trump-tax-returns

LOL! I suggest you don't eat anything until Trump's tax records are sent through to the Manhattan District Attorney.

Do you really believe a district attorney is more skilled in tax law than the IRS? Or just more adept at creating a lie?

Nope, but that's not the issue. The Manhattan D.A. is looking for something to leak to try to dirty Trump up for the election. He won't get anything before the election and after that, it's going to be a waste of time for him.
Is looking ?
we already know Trump is a civil criminal fined for fraud twice over. His associates are in jail and he’s had more appointments leave with tales of incompetency Then any other president has.

"civil criminal"? you're making up your own labels now. NO point in taking you seriously.
Of course I did.....dah.
Its too bad you don’t know the difference between civil and criminal law. Yes, I did make the term up because trump like many rich can avoid criminal prosecution by paying off fines and restitution for fraud. Fraud through Trump university and fraud through his so called charity. His children are now banned from from such activities because of their using charities as scams. It runs in the family.

Anyone who could not pay the fines or restitution for such activities can be bound over for committing a crime.

Criminal activities are offenses against society and are punished by jail and/or fines.

Civil law concerns disputes between individuals. If you are found to have been at fault, you will be made to make the "victim" whole, usually with a monetary judgement against you. I'm sorry you didn't understand what your Civics teacher tried to help you learn.
You obviously never took a class nor are you willing to actually search the facts...laxy Trumpers .

LOL! Accusing me of your shortcomings? A childish tactic. Perhaps you'd better go back and ask your mommy to spell "lazy" so you won't be embarrassed in the future.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

You obviously never took a class nor are you willing to actually search the facts...laxy Trumpers .

LOL! Accusing me of your shortcomings? A childish tactic. Perhaps you'd better go back and ask your mommy to spell "lazy" so you won't be embarrassed in the future.
When you’re wrong, let’s do a spell check.

this is rich
A pile of horse poop in my pasture could hasve done a better job than Trump.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

I'm not wrong, but you really should do spell check/proof reading.

Tell the day care ladies that you want them to review what you write before you post in the future. Bye now.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Tell the day care ladies that you want them to review what you write before you post in the future. Bye now.
Your little child like postings by Trump are hilariously poorly written. I guess you hypocrites need something else to whine about when you’re wrong. Baby boo boo’s all of you.

Your little child like postings by Trump are hilariously poorly written. I guess you hypocrites need something else to whine about when you’re wrong. Baby boo boo’s all of you.
who usually posts trump's posts? seems you are the actual whiners, whining about him and now us and now...……. can't make it up.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Just a quick question. What have your postings to do with the title of this thread?

Is it that you can't defend her statement or is it that you just that you realize there is no defense of the statement, thus no defense of your position.

Try posting your own subject if you just want to see your name on the screen.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Wrong again. they often overlap especially if fines are involved. .....Look at fraud for example which Trump was accused of..
Penalties for Fraud. Fraud can be both a criminal and civil offense, so if a prosecutor does not pursue criminal charges, victims of consumer fraud may file suit in civil court to allow restitution of lost funds. The option of getting money back is often how the rich get out of criminal penalties. Trump agreed to pay 25 million in restitution to students he defrauded. He then wasn’t subject to criminal penalties. You got the money, you don’t serve the time.

Did you read your own post? "Fraud can both a criminal AND civil..." meaning they are two separate types of offense. I doubt if you have any formal education at all.
Why don’t you read this pin head.
Then, rather then sound like a fool, research any law sources you want....go for it
Fraud is a broad term that can be prosecuted criminally or civilly by suit.

Yale case study involving one of your buddies?
Read it. It you need someone to read it for you, we‘ll wait.
Of course you’ll have a reference, not. You Trumpets seldom do.

Last edited:

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

the “lazy”;spelling kick. Like Benghazzi for Hillary, that’s all you have ? You’re a fool on every post.

Last edited:

read.

Seriously, you don’t expect they will ever be sent ? Crooks don’t do that. People who support crooks don’t want to see the evidence. Dishonest people are only supported by dishonesty.

I'll wager it'll be LONG after November if they are ever sent. If you claim they'll be sent sooner, you're being dishonest with yourself.
Are you in the habit of making up shit other people didn’t say so you can sound right about something ?

trump

Just because you choose to not believe him or misrepresent what he says does not make it so. I would imagine that throngs don't believe anything you claim so according to you that makes you a liar.
Trump supporters connect with Trump on an emotional level. They know what he means even if it's not what he's saying. Critics have a harder time because they tend to take what the president says literally, not what they think he might have meant or what they thought he was trying to say. Often what he says makes no sense at all. So determining when Trump is lying is pretty much how one interprets his gibberish. For example, Trump is giving his opinion of the nuclear deal with Iran, I think.
View attachment 361149

And yet, those who dislike (hate) Trump claim to have a complete knowledge of what he means. They also defend their own with claims that what they have said is not what they meant and should be taken by their definition. Biden is a prime example of this when they forgive his racist and sexist comments. Nothing like arguing for a double standard, as long as it conforms to their agenda.

Complete hypocrisy on their part.
So you're saying the president should not be taken literally? This strikes me as complete nonsense. Taking someone literally is an obvious early step in taking them seriously. You evaluate what they say for accuracy and consistency, and try to determine their credibility and trustworthiness. Of course you can't take ever thing a president says literally but when most of what a president says is filled misrepresentations, erroneous information, statements subject to interpretations and occasionally out right right lies then the presidents supporters will interpret the president's message based on their beliefs and the opposition will likewise. The result is miscommunications which fans the flames of hatred, that has been a hallmark of Donald Trump.

Do you apply those same conditions to your democrat buddies? No evidence of that in either fact or your statements.
My statements applies to any president who lacks the communication skills of a 6th grader and creates facts as he speaks which kind of narrows the field down to one.

No, Obama was a decent speaker and an excellent liar.
Do you want to compare Obama‘s lies to Trump’s.
We’ll give you a head start . “You can keep your doctor. “

Just because you choose to not believe him or misrepresent what he says does not make it so. I would imagine that throngs don't believe anything you claim so according to you that makes you a liar.
Trump supporters connect with Trump on an emotional level. They know what he means even if it's not what he's saying. Critics have a harder time because they tend to take what the president says literally, not what they think he might have meant or what they thought he was trying to say. Often what he says makes no sense at all. So determining when Trump is lying is pretty much how one interprets his gibberish. For example, Trump is giving his opinion of the nuclear deal with Iran, I think.
View attachment 361149

And yet, those who dislike (hate) Trump claim to have a complete knowledge of what he means. They also defend their own with claims that what they have said is not what they meant and should be taken by their definition. Biden is a prime example of this when they forgive his racist and sexist comments. Nothing like arguing for a double standard, as long as it conforms to their agenda.

Complete hypocrisy on their part.
So you're saying the president should not be taken literally? This strikes me as complete nonsense. Taking someone literally is an obvious early step in taking them seriously. You evaluate what they say for accuracy and consistency, and try to determine their credibility and trustworthiness. Of course you can't take ever thing a president says literally but when most of what a president says is filled misrepresentations, erroneous information, statements subject to interpretations and occasionally out right right lies then the presidents supporters will interpret the president's message based on their beliefs and the opposition will likewise. The result is miscommunications which fans the flames of hatred, that has been a hallmark of Donald Trump.

Do you apply those same conditions to your democrat buddies? No evidence of that in either fact or your statements.
My statements applies to any president who lacks the communication skills of a 6th grader and creates facts as he speaks which kind of narrows the field down to one.

No, Obama was a decent speaker and an excellent liar.
Do you want to compare Obama‘s lies to Trump’s.
We’ll give you a head start . “You can keep your doctor. “

Sure, only there is no comparison. You admit to and cite a big one but the all encompassing one from Obama is when he includes himself as an American and claims to know what is best for all.

Even a oron such as you sees that as a lie.

Are you in the habit of making up shit other people didn’t say so you can sound right about something ?
it really figures you didn't understand the post you responded to. too fking funny. If you think they will be sent before, isn't him changing what you said, assuming what you thought perhaps. but you're too fking stupid to get that. I understand.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Then, rather then sound like a fool, research any law sources you want....go for it

Ok, you're obviously a "waste of time" troll. I never said it wasn't covered by civil or criminal laws. I said there's no such thing as what you're trying to create because you said something stupid and rather than just admit it, you are doubling down. Criminal law are offenses against people. Civil law deals with disputes between individuals. NOTHING you say can change that and you're boring. Enjoy being ignored as a waste of time.

Last edited:

this is rich
A pile of horse poop in my pasture could hasve done a better job than Trump.
we all felt that hitlery was that pile of poop, and she didn't beat trump. odd.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Ok, you're obviously a "waste of time" troll. I never said it wasn't covered by civil or criminal laws. I said there's no such thing as what you're trying to create because you said something stupid and rather than just admit it, you are doubling down. Criminal law are offenses against people. Civil law deals with disputes between individuals. NOTHING you say can change that and you're boring. Enjoy being ignored as a waste of time.
Sure, what ever you say. You’re just white washing your bogus posts. I’ve always made the point that Trump got away with fraud without criminal prosecution because if his willingness/ability to pay fines and restitution which is a civil penalty.

You on the other hand as a troll were obviously wrong questioning whether fraud could be both a civil and / or criminal offense. Bet your asteroid....and it’s not limited to fraud. There are other civil offenses that become criminal as well. YOU are Trying to BS your way through trumoland without a clue. Too bad being a troll didn’t carry more of a penalty.

Russia is and always be an enemy of USA

Why didn't Hillary and Obama know that?

Hillary and Obama never adored and lick Putin boots. Actually Obama hit Putin with crippling economic sanctions, closed Russians residence and kick several Russian diplomats . That Trump trying to lift.

Russians fighter planes and military ships are harassing US planes and ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught several times last year and this year near the Alaskan coast. DID TRUMP SAY ANYTHING? Hell NO. Because Trump is a pussy and weak and scared of Putin....

Just imagine what other countries are saying about this weakling POTUS.
Russians are laughing at us that they can just harassed us at will and Trump cannot even say a single word. Trump is weak, coward and TRAITOR.
This is exactly why the Russians wanted Trump to win the presidency and did whatever they could to make it happen. Having a neophyte in the White House who did not understand world geography much less international politics was a dream come true. Trump's beliefs that the key to international relationships was dependent on personal relationships of leaders has not been true since the decline of the monarchies. Although personal relationships between leaders is still important, it is the goals and needs of the nations that determine long term alliances and agreements. The goals of the US and Russia, the philosophy of governing, use of their military, and their approach to international diplomacy are as different as night and day. Putin must have found his meetings and communications with Trump amusing because he certainly did not have any intention of working with Trump on anything.

"This is exactly why the Russians wanted Trump to win the presidency and did whatever they could to make it happen."

Still stuck on that lie? The ONLY person who used false Russian information was Hillary. 6 investigations found there was no collusion between the Russians and the Trump campaign. You are forced to repeat lies because you really can't mount a case against Trump.

And, not only the Trump campaign
No American.

Just Hillary, For Hillary
as is her norm.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

Sure, what ever you say. You’re just white washing your bogus posts. I’ve always made the point that Trump got away with fraud without criminal prosecution because if his willingness/ability to pay fines and restitution which is a civil penalty.

You on the other hand as a troll were obviously wrong questioning whether fraud could be both a civil and / or criminal offense. Bet your asteroid....and it’s not limited to fraud. There are other civil offenses that become criminal as well. YOU are Trying to BS your way through trumoland without a clue. Too bad being a troll didn’t carry more of a penalty.

Actually, all you are doing, and denying, is pushing your personal opinion and hate as fact. It is not and you continue to be called on it. You are infuriated by these statements and continue to froth at the mouth falsely denying the real truth.

It must suck to be you.

read.

Is looking ?

Of course I did.....dah.

That’s unlike anyone else how?

so you’re mad he played within the law? What exactly is it?

Forum List

Back