70% of Republicans, Fox Viewers, And Trump Voters Think Trump Should Participate in GOP Primary Debate

The first time around you had hostile "moderators" chris wallace and megyn kelly who badgered Trump half to death...They put him under an ultra-bright cooking lamp trying to fry his skull.

If I was Trump I wouldn't go back to a "debate" from fox...I would sue them for attempted murder!

View attachment 832925

lol yes, that was a farce. The blonde bimbo who was allegedly a college educated lawyer had never heard of the French fleet arriving at Yorkstown, a moment of true hilarity as well when she seriously doubted that fact and said she was 'going to fact check that'. lol a total clown show re the media hacks. Most of them are even dumber and clueless.

There is only one reason Trump won't participate in the debate and it's not because he's ahead. It's because he knows he'll come out worse than he will going into it. He'll be called to the carpet and have to answer for his indictments, his behavior, and his failed promises from his first term. His opponents will beat him over the head with this nonstop and he'll stand up there like a stammering fool slinging insults at the other candidates.

Why should someone with such a huge lead and getting bigger by the day debate his opponents? I mean that is HIS choice, unlike the Democratic side who refuse to let anyone debate Biden. And, Trump doesn't want to make a loyalty pledge when he knows the others have lied and wouldn't support him if he wins. Trump is the only honest one of the bunch.

Forum List

Back