Secret Service meets with NY Police in preparation of possible indictment

Evidence Democrats will blindly vote for anything with a D next to its name… while claiming they don’t.
I liked what Biden had to say on the Daily Show. Seems coherent to me. And seems like he's doing a lot of good for the middle class.

Good news. My broker said the market is going to turn around today. Let's see what the Feds do.

He could be a Senator or win a House seat.

He could be Governor of Florida after Ron DiSantis has to step down to run for POTUS. I believe that's the law in Florida. Ron has to give up his title in order to run for POTUS. Trump would easily win Florida. And they would deserve him.
If Florida wants a twice impeached, soon to be indicted rep., they are really over the edge.

That's your 2024 ticket

images

:laughing0301:

They are all connected to their TV's with a cable, downloading the DNC talking points 24/7. Parroting those talking points is what gives their lives meaning.

That and sex and drugs and hate.

The people giving you your talking points think this about you, stupid

Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’​

referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Is he referring to you? You minded so much Hillary called you deplorables. How about what Fox News really thinks about your dumb ass.

As of Wednesday morning, markets were pricing in about 85% odds that the Fed will raise rates by a quarter point, to a range of 4.75% to 5%, the highest since 2007 on the eve of the global financial crisis. The decision and forecasts will be released at 2 p.m. in Washington. Chair Jerome Powell will hold a press conference 30 minutes later.

The people giving you your talking points think this about you, stupid

Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’​

referred to those who falsely believed the 2020 presidential election was stolen as “terrorists” and incestuous.
“Like negotiating with terrorists,” former producer Alex Pfeiffer said in a text, “but especially dumb ones. Cousin fucking types, not saudi [sic] royalty.”

Is he referring to you? You minded so much Hillary called you deplorables. How about what Fox News really thinks about your dumb ass.

Prove that I have EVER listened to Tucker Carlson.

Come on. Do it.

That's one of your favorite lame talking points -- that everyone who doesn't agree with you politically must be a Tuckerite.

That's why you are so damn two dimensionally funny!

Go on. Go scrambling through all of my posts and find one that says anything about me listening to Tucker.

Go do it now. I'll wait.

I don't expect a big protest if Trump is indicted. His support will grow among voters though.

Prove that I have EVER listened to Tucker Carlson.

Come on. Do it.

That's one of your favorite lame talking points -- that everyone who doesn't agree with you politically must be a Tuckerite.

That's why you are so damn two dimensionally funny!

Go on. Go scrambling through all of my posts and find one that says anything about me listening to Tucker.

Go do it now. I'll wait.

Typical move. I don't listen to Tucker. I don't listen to Fox. I didn't vote for Bush.

In 2035 you'll be saying PROVE you voted for Trump.

Give us your sources. They told you the exact same lies Fox and Tucker told people who listen to them. Whoever you listen to told you the same lies bro.

As of Wednesday morning, markets were pricing in about 85% odds that the Fed will raise rates by a quarter point, to a range of 4.75% to 5%, the highest since 2007 on the eve of the global financial crisis. The decision and forecasts will be released at 2 p.m. in Washington. Chair Jerome Powell will hold a press conference 30 minutes later.
You don't believe this?

The decision and forecasts will be released at 2 p.m. in Washington. Chair Jerome Powell will hold a press conference 30 minutes later. Wow. Ron DiSantis is right about you. He was talking about you here.

He went on to say that voters needed to “agree that there’s a certain reality to the world we live in,” an apparent dig at Trump’s penchant for lies and misinformation after his 2020 reelection loss.

“Truth is essential,” DeSantis said. “We have to agree that there’s a certain reality to the world we live in, and if we can just create our own facts, then we’re never going to be able to agree on anything or never really be able to do policy in a way that makes sense, and so, yes, it’s not your truth or my truth, it’s the truth.”

Typical move. I don't listen to Tucker. I don't listen to Fox. I didn't vote for Bush.

In 2035 you'll be saying PROVE you voted for Trump.

Give us your sources. They told you the exact same lies Fox and Tucker told people who listen to them. Whoever you listen to told you the same lies bro.

Usual lame leftist vermin ploy --

DEFLECT-DEFLECT-DEFLECT

I knew you would do that because it's the only tool you have.

Go away and grow up.

Forum List

Back