Secret Service meets with NY Police in preparation of possible indictment

We were all waiting for this. The SS needs to assure trump's safety if/when he is indicted. Another first for trump....
5q0qd2.jpg

I wish I could live in a fantasy world as vivid as yours is.

I'd be rich and perpetually 30 years old.

But thanks for your thought provoking post.

Well we already know after you national Republicans supported electing Hershel Walker you will vote for any piece of shit.

And George Santos proved you don't vet your candidates.

And Fox News proves you've been lied to for over 40 years dumbass.

And Trump proves Republicans are no different than Putin supporters in Russia. They don't care what laws he breaks either. Come to think of it, Republicans actually defend and support Russia today. Isn't that interesting?

Well we already know after you national Republicans supported electing Hershel Walker you will vote for any piece of shit.

And Trump proves Republicans are no different than Putin supporters in Russia. They don't care what laws he breaks either. Come to think of it, Republicans actually defend and support Russia today. Isn't that interesting?
Which begs the question. Is Fetterman alive?

th

I'm sure it'll all work out well for the progressives as they make Trump into a martyr.

*****SMILE*****

:)

What percentage of Republicans actually support Donald Trump? I mean really support him?

Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’​

Remember this was when Tucker Carlson was on air supporting Donald Trump. So let me ask you again. How many Republicans REALLY support Donald Trump? Or are they lying to you like Fox News lies to you?

What percentage of Republicans actually support Donald Trump? I mean really support him?

Tucker Carlson’s Ex-Producer Called Election Deniers ‘Terrorists... Cousin F**king Types’​

Remember this was when Tucker Carlson was on air supporting Donald Trump. So let me ask you again. How many Republicans REALLY support Donald Trump? Or are they lying to you like Fox News lies to you?

th

Last count over seventy three million real voters support Trump.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Trump is going to make a spectacle of it.

Bragg has already made this a spectacle of this - sorta how Wray sent several FBI cars with lights flashing, armored and heavily-armed agents, and a news crew to Trumps home to conduct an unprecedented, unwarranted, 1st-ever very public raid on a President's home.

Bragg is making it appear Trump is a victim.

Again, if Bragg were smart, which he has proved he isn't, he would demand Trump turn himself in.

Planning to arrest Trump is creating a huge unnecessary theatrical scene, a reflection of the left's desperate desire not only to take him down but to try to humiliate him with a big production when they do it.

It is SO going to backfire.

:blahblah:

th

Last count over seventy three million real voters support Trump.

*****CHUCKLE*****

How many of them have died since the last election?
How many new liberal voters are voting for the first time?
How many women are still pissed off over your war on women? You're counting on them forgetting???

I don't believe those numbers. Red states cheated and gave Trump votes from dead people or republicans voted twice.

How many of them have died since the last election?
How many new liberal voters are voting for the first time?
How many women are still pissed off over your war on women? You're counting on them forgetting???

I don't believe those numbers. Red states cheated and gave Trump votes from dead people or republicans voted twice.
trump will never be elected to any office again. Count on it!

trump will never be elected to any office again. Count on it!
He could be a Senator or win a House seat.

He could be Governor of Florida after Ron DiSantis has to step down to run for POTUS. I believe that's the law in Florida. Ron has to give up his title in order to run for POTUS. Trump would easily win Florida. And they would deserve him.

He’s not the only one.

And they all say the same thing, as if they’re reading from the same script.

They are all connected to their TV's with a cable, downloading the DNC talking points 24/7. Parroting those talking points is what gives their lives meaning.

That and sex and drugs and hate.

He’s not the only one.

And they all say the same thing, as if they’re reading from the same script.
There is absolutely nothing to distinguish any one of them. They are like the religious fundamentalists all thumping their bibles and claiming that Satan put dinosaur bones on the Earth to fool us -- all belief, no questioning and no intellect.

I think what actually drives them is that they are absolutely terrified of being an adult individual who is a citizen instead of a subject. They find comfort in being exactly the same as each other without ever having to think.

Forum List

Back