Secret Service Driver Says Cassidy Hutchinson Lied and Trump Did Not Grab for Steering Wheel in Limo on J6

Which two.....names please.
And where is your link to this 'under oath testimony' by both of them?

C'mon son, back up your claim.

Lol 😂 this is farce. Cassidy Hutchinson wasn't there. She testified to what she was told by Tony Ornato.

Dear Lord Dude.
Quit sucking up to the trump cult.

Hearsay.....absolutely.....doesn't mean it's not true.....now does it.

Oranato told a story about trump getting upset about not going to the Capitol.
This is most likely 100% true. Trump was upset and trump does and says weird shit.
You can't deny this.

Oranato realized, after the fact, that what he relayed as his story about trump, might have not been the 'smartest' thing to repeat.
Do I have ANY proof of this.....NO. 100% NO.

BFD, why is this even a story?
If trump wanted to go to the capitol, why aren't you supporting trump with that decision?

Tony Ornato resigned within 2 months.

The story was that he tried to grab the wheel, not that he wanted to go to the capital. You're interpreting what was said under oath, not quoting it. That's the narrative the House democrats were desperately trying to further, that TRUMP! was unhinged enough that he overpowered multiple SS agents with his super-ninja moves, reached all the way from the back seat of the limo with his go-go Gadget Arms!, and grabbed the wheel from the agent he rendered unconscious with a single blow to the back of his head. If they wanted true justice or to really find out what was going on, the story would have been something like, "I heard him say he wanted to go to the Capital but we said it wasn't safe and didn't take him there". That's what you're TRYING to claim they said, but it's not.

The story was that he tried to grab the wheel, not that he wanted to go to the capital. You're interpreting what was said under oath, not quoting it.

During his speech, he said he was going to go to the Capitol. Not saying he reached for the wheel, but if he did, the reason would be to get the driver to take him to the Capitol.

The story was that he tried to grab the wheel, not that he wanted to go to the capital. You're interpreting what was said under oath, not quoting it.

During his speech, he said he was going to go to the Capitol. Not saying he reached for the wheel, but if he did, the reason would be to get the driver to take him to the Capitol.
Yet the story the House democrats wanted to get on the record and people talking about was that he grabbed the wheel, something incredibly reckless and dangerous for anyone to do. That furthers their narrative a lot more than, "He wanted to go to the Capital and we said it was too risky".

So where do you get off trying to convict a man on someone else's say-so?

What kind of American are you anyway?
I'm not.
I'm saying this entire ...... going to the Capitol.....and grabbing at the steering wheel.....should be non-stories.

We know trump was unhinged, we KNOW he wanted to go to the Capitol.
Who cares if he yelled something or lunged forward, he wanted to go to the Capitol.

Yep. She did not lie. She repeated what she says she was told. No one can or has refuted that. How could they possibly do so?

In the room with Cassidy: Anthony Ornato, a senior Secret Service official who was detailed to the White House and served as deputy chief of operations and Trump's head of security at the time, Robert Engel.

Oranato does not refute what Cassidy claims she heard

Ornato said in his November 2022 interview that he didn't remember the incident with the former president that Hutchinson described. "I relayed that this is not a story I recollect and I don't recall that story happening," he told members of the previous Jan. 6 committee, according to excerpts included in the new report.

quotes --
The new report released by House Republicans seeks to undercut Hutchinson's credibility in various ways, including by citing Ornato and others who offer differing accounts and pointing out what it calls shifting details in what Hutchinson said when she was interviewed about Jan. 6.

The report also notes some places where Hutchinson's remembrance is corroborated.

For example, a Trump White House employee "did testify that Ornato told him that the President was 'irate' on the drive back to the White House," the report states.

In a statement, Mississippi Rep. Bennie Thompson, the Democrat who led the previous Jan. 6 committee, pushed back on the new report's findings and said the work, led by Rep. Barry Loudermilk, a Georgia Republican, was "dishonest."

She "did not lie" only if you believe what she said. I don't. You're dumb as dogshit, so you'll believe anything.

Yet the story the House democrats wanted to get on the record and people talking about was that he grabbed the wheel, something incredibly reckless and dangerous for anyone to do. That furthers their narrative a lot more than, "He wanted to go to the Capital and we said it was too risky".
Do you ^^^^ know for a FACT, that trump didn't say...."Take me to the Capitol, I'm the Fucking President."
or do you believe he did say...."Take me to the Capitol, I'm the Fucking President."

I'm not.
I'm saying this entire ...... going to the Capitol.....and grabbing at the steering wheel.....should be non-stories.

Who cares if he yelled something or lunged forward, he wanted to go to the Capitol.

lol

Hilarious listening to y'all backpedaling.

The J6 committee was a total clown show.

Because of stuff like this.

I'm not.

^^^Ah, the old "it was a lie, but it could totally have been true!"

Pathetic.

You don't know that, and the circumstantial evidence says otherwise.

The Stalinist left likes to withhold evidence, destroy evidence, and plain old make shit up.
You are a gaslighting nut. She testified to what she head.

^^^Ah, the old "it was a lie, but it could totally have been true!"

Pathetic.
Nope, only you and the trump cult think "It's a Lie."
You have no idea clown.

I can admit that it's hearsay, and has always been stated as hearsay, no one one the J6 committee said it was factual what trump allegedly did, they simply put into record what Hutchinson said Ornato told her.

You believe Ornato. Fine.....Doesn't mean that Ornato didn't change his story.
You have no idea what Ornato told or didn't tell her.
But you claim to know.....that is Pathetic.

Yep, and they're pretending she claimed she saw it.
Nope. 100% LIE by you.
Why are you making up this new lie?

Show us the quote from the records or the video where Hutchinson says "She saw it."

You trump cult members have no problem lying and spreading lies.
trump taught you well.

The best thing Hutchinson can do is say the truth. Liz Cheney coached her to perjure herself in order to get the sensational story about Trump grabbing for the steering wheel, which is ridiculous on its face because the prez is seated four feet back in the passenger cabin. If there was any back-talk all Trump would have to say is "Mister I am giving you a direct order." All these guys are military veterans and would never dare defy an order directly from the President of the United States.

It's Hutchie's best bet because either she or Liz Cheney are going to jail. Cheney brought down would be a huge step forward for the country because she is part of the Deep State cabal through her father 9/11, Iraq War mastermind Dick Cheney, as evil a man as ever walked the Earth.

Let's see if Cassidy meets up with a tree stepping in front of her car one dark night in a mysterious one-car accident.

"Hutchinson, who at the time was an aide to former White House Chief of Staff Mark Meadows, testified to the select committee that she was told Trump had shouted: “I’m the f—ing president! Take me up to the Capitol now!” before he tried to grab the steering wheel from the driver in a desperate effort to join his supporters marching towards the Capitol.

Loudermilk’s report notes that Hutchinson’s testimony was “directly refuted” by White House Deputy Chief of Staff for Operations Anthony Ornato – the man who according to Hutchinson, told her the anecdote – and the Secret Service agent driving the SUV.

“Ornato testified that the first time he had ever heard the story Hutchinson claims Ornato told her on January 6, was during Hutchinson’s public testimony,” the oversight subcommittee report states.

“Hutchinson’s testimony was also contradicted by the [Secret Service] agent who was with President Trump on January 6,” the subcommittee found, which notes that “Hutchinson’s accusation came up only after the Secret Service agent’s attorney proactively brought up the subject” to select committee investigators. "
View attachment 925198
She's just saying what Engel (Ornato?) told her, and Engel confirms it, so she can hardly be accused of lying even if she was wrong and what Engel (Ornato?) told her was wrong.

Even if the matter of Trump lunging at the steering wheel is wrong, the story about him wanting to go down to the Capitol to be with 'his people' is correct, and that is the SALIENT point, NOT the 'lunging at the wheel', and if you are harping on that point, that is called 'pettifogging' the argument.

But the story from NYpost, which is often wrong, has been debunked, anyway:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back