Second man accuses Creepy Representative Jim Jordan of covering up sex abuse at Ohio State Wrestling

OP is a moron

because
Jim Jordan is a hero........GOD Bless Jim Jordan!:clap:

"House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan has been assigned by Republican leadership to serve on the House Intelligence Committee so he can participate in questioning in the open Trump impeachment hearings starting next week"

Published 8 hours ago

Jim Jordan assigned to Intel Committee ahead of Trump impeachment hearings

The acts of the Stalinists are SO OBVIOUS, but the fascist vermin of the press run with it.

Another angle to my thought.

This pedo Olympic doctor that was convicted of sexually abusing 250 girls.....Didn't any of these girls tell their mom what was going on???...Their dad???...Their aunt??....Their sister????....Their best friends???...Didn't the 250 girls talk to each other about it????

250 girls..........My question is not who, what, where.....It is HOW. How could this have gone on without one parent knowing about it??????????????????????????????????????????

Was the dream of Olympic Gold so intoxicating that every one just didn't give a S at the time??

If you watched the documentary you would have answers to your questions. It's amazing what you learn when you actually look for facts.

One of the dad's committed suicide because he didn't believe his daughter and later found out it was true so he killed himself.

Maybe that reaction will sway you in believing it's possible?
THERE YOU GO. THANKS......The father was so INTOXICATED by OLYMPIC GOLD that he did not BELIEVE HER!!!!
Thanks for that fact. BTW, he did the right thing for putting his daughter through that

Now. the other 249????????

Nice try. There's no way you could afford my hourly rate so you're going to have to do your own research from here on out. Good luck (grin)
You answered my question perfectly and want to thank you. I wish I got a real response so left to wonder...But I do need all I need to know......BTW....Did he physically sexually rape 250 girls. Stick his fingers up their A? Give them a Happy Ending after a hard work out.??.I'm not concerned about the Whats, Whos, Whens..I want to know the HOWS.

Sorry dude - I'm not interested in helping you pursue your goals on best methods for getting away with sexual assault.

Sounds like a topic to bring up at your next group meeting.

There is apparently a lot of Penn State graduates on this site. Molestation doesn't seem to bother them. They rally around those possibly guilty without any real curiosity for the truth.
"possibly guilty" How fucking priceless!
I believe you are "possibly guilty" of something you "possibly" did. I'll be alerting the FBI. Then you can spend every fucking penny you've got attempting to prove yourself innocent.
Spanish Inquisition 2019 edition.
Sick fuck!

What's wrong with considering that someone may have done something wrong based on numerous accusations? Are you incapable of weighing facts?

You sound like an idiot......a vulgar idiot because you think throwing the f-bomb makes your argument more relevant.
FUCK YOU!
Happy now?
At least I didn't call the President a "mother fucker' like the Palisinian bitch terrorist member of congress did.

There is apparently a lot of Penn State graduates on this site. Molestation doesn't seem to bother them. They rally around those possibly guilty without any real curiosity for the truth.
I believe you are "possibly guilty" of something you "possibly" did. I'll be alerting the FBI. Then you can spend every fucking penny you've got attempting to prove yourself innocent.
Sick fuck!

What's wrong with considering that someone may have done something wrong based on numerous accusations? Are you incapable of weighing facts?

You sound like an idiot......a vulgar idiot because you think throwing the f-bomb makes your argument more relevant.
FUCK YOU!
Happy now?
At least I didn't call the President a "mother fucker' like the Palisinian bitch terrorist member of congress did.

I can tell you're an educated man......../s

Your comment is incoherent.
in·co·her·ent
adjective: incoherent
1. (of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.

Sick fuck!

FUCK YOU!
Happy now?

in·co·her·ent
1. (of spoken or written language) expressed in an incomprehensible or confusing way; unclear.
Maybe you can figure out what Permanent Ignore means.......asshole!

So, the Stalinists are up to their old tricks again.

Jordan can expose them, so they fabricate all sorts of "witnesses" against him.

How long do we put up with this shit?

The latest accusation arose from a referee who said he told Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson in 1994 that OSU team doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match. It was documented in a lawsuit filed on Thursday by 43 former sexual abuse survivors against Ohio State—the suit is the 13th of its kind.

Must be more of the Deep State.

The latest accusation arose from a referee who said he told Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson in 1994 that OSU team doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match. It was documented in a lawsuit filed on Thursday by 43 former sexual abuse survivors against Ohio State—the suit is the 13th of its kind.

These are college MEN. If they can't or won't stand up for their own manhoods to a homosexual, I don't see where its Strauss' fault, much less Rep. Jordan's- who didn't have first hand knowledge of any of this.

This, if you'll remember , is The Ohio State University. Not the Ohio State Kindergarten or Ohio State Junior High. Adult men are the supposed molestees.

These are college MEN. If they can't or won't stand up for their own manhoods to a homosexual, I don't see where its Strauss' fault, much less Rep. Jordan's- who didn't have first hand knowledge of any of this.

This, if you'll remember , is The Ohio State University. Not the Ohio State Kindergarten or Ohio State Junior High. Adult men are the supposed molestees.

Any excuse will do.

Any excuse will do.

No excuse is really needed. Strauss has been dead for many years, and Jordan will be on the front lines defending our President, regardless of what bullshit the libs throw at him.

BTW, did you see President Trump addressing African American voters this week in Georgia? Donald J. Trump was totally authentic- totally true to him self. He didn't pretend to be black, like Dems do with their phony Jive accents. He was his usual billionaire self, 100% for real.

Any excuse will do.

No excuse is really needed. Strauss has been dead for many years, and Jordan will be on the front lines defending our President, regardless of what bullshit the libs throw at him.

You mean defending his wrong doing.

BTW, did you see President Trump addressing African American voters this week in Georgia? Donald J. Trump was totally authentic- totally true to him self. He didn't pretend to be black, like Dems do with their phony Jive accents. He was his usual billionaire self, 100% for real.

Sorry black folks aren't falling for that bullshit.

Sick fuck!

FUCK YOU!
Happy now?

in·co·her·ent
Maybe you can figure out what Permanent Ignore means.......asshole!

Hahahahahahaha - You're so easily manipulated.

Yep, you retards tried this before and it fell apart, Now you're desperate because Jordan witnessed the Soviet Star Chamber and can be effective.

Honestly though, after the reveals of Ciaramella and Zaid, I suspect Pelosi will shut the whole thing down in the next day or two to try and minimize the damage.I REALLY don't think you low level drones grasp just HOW bad this is. :dunno:

Jordan is guilty as sin. No one abuses and sexually harasses as many people for as long as the doctor did, without anyone in Jordan's position knowing. Jordan tries to dig deep into the personal life of people in his questioning and the ridiculous comments he makes. I hope he is exposed and is forced to resign from Congress... or even worse loses in election because his opponent brings up his lying and ignoring the sick behavior of the doctor.

I was at Ohio State in 1994, and though not in the athletic department, nothing was able to be kept a secret there. Two of the best football players grew weed in their shared dorm room, and one of them even took art in a Big Ten anti-drug video. Both are still a big part of the football scene as coaches. Not at Ohio State but at other places.

Jordan is guilty as sin. No one abuses and sexually harasses as many people for as long as the doctor did, without anyone in Jordan's position knowing. Jordan tries to dig deep into the personal life of people in his questioning and the ridiculous comments he makes. I hope he is exposed and is forced to resign from Congress... or even worse loses in election because his opponent brings up his lying and ignoring the sick behavior of the doctor.

I was at Ohio State in 1994, and though not in the athletic department, nothing was able to be kept a secret there. Two of the best football players grew weed in their shared dorm room, and one of them even took art in a Big Ten anti-drug video. Both are still a big part of the football scene as coaches. Not at Ohio State but at other places.

If Mr. Jordan wasn't effective at representing his district against the Libtard Coup, no one would be mentioning this.

Notice how no one ever mentions why Global Warming Cultist never snitched on Jerry Sandusky when they were both at Penn State?

Mann is an ultraliberal.

Forum List

Back