Second man accuses Creepy Representative Jim Jordan of covering up sex abuse at Ohio State Wrestling

So, the Stalinists are up to their old tricks again.

Jordan can expose them, so they fabricate all sorts of "witnesses" against him.

How long do we put up with this shit?

The latest accusation arose from a referee who said he told Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson in 1994 that OSU team doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match. It was documented in a lawsuit filed on Thursday by 43 former sexual abuse survivors against Ohio State—the suit is the 13th of its kind.

Must be more of the Deep State.

Yep, you retards tried this before and it fell apart, Now you're desperate because Jordan witnessed the Soviet Star Chamber and can be effective.

Honestly though, after the reveals of Ciaramella and Zaid, I suspect Pelosi will shut the whole thing down in the next day or two to try and minimize the damage.I REALLY don't think you low level drones grasp just HOW bad this is. :dunno:

Talk about lost in the sauce, a dog who chases his tail will get dizzy.

Typical Left Tactics.............Jordan is going after them..........lol

So now time to try and trash him.................and trash him with allegations..........same as always.

Maybe they can pay Ford to say he went after her too.......she might have already spent all the money for doing it to Kav..............LOL

Typical Left Tactics.............Jordan is going after them..........lol

So now time to try and trash him.................and trash him with allegations..........same as always.

Maybe they can pay Ford to say he went after her too.......she might have already spent all the money for doing it to Kav..............LOL

So they are using a Trump tactic.

OP is a moron

because
Jim Jordan is a hero........GOD Bless Jim Jordan!:clap:

"House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan has been assigned by Republican leadership to serve on the House Intelligence Committee so he can participate in questioning in the open Trump impeachment hearings starting next week"

Published 8 hours ago

Jim Jordan assigned to Intel Committee ahead of Trump impeachment hearings
Jordan is another tRump sockpuppet. He doesn't have a brain of his own.

Says the resident sock puppet

OP is a moron

because
Jim Jordan is a hero........GOD Bless Jim Jordan!:clap:

"House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan has been assigned by Republican leadership to serve on the House Intelligence Committee so he can participate in questioning in the open Trump impeachment hearings starting next week"

Published 8 hours ago

Jim Jordan assigned to Intel Committee ahead of Trump impeachment hearings
Jordan is another tRump sockpuppet. He doesn't have a brain of his own.

Says the resident sock puppet
Just who's puppet to you think I am, tRumpling?

Jordan is guilty as sin. No one abuses and sexually harasses as many people for as long as the doctor did, without anyone in Jordan's position knowing. Jordan tries to dig deep into the personal life of people in his questioning and the ridiculous comments he makes. I hope he is exposed and is forced to resign from Congress... or even worse loses in election because his opponent brings up his lying and ignoring the sick behavior of the doctor.

I was at Ohio State in 1994, and though not in the athletic department, nothing was able to be kept a secret there. Two of the best football players grew weed in their shared dorm room, and one of them even took art in a Big Ten anti-drug video. Both are still a big part of the football scene as coaches. Not at Ohio State but at other places.

If Mr. Jordan wasn't effective at representing his district against the Libtard Coup, no one would be mentioning this.

Notice how no one ever mentions why Global Warming Cultist never snitched on Jerry Sandusky when they were both at Penn State?

Mann is an ultraliberal.

Wrong. A Democratic rep was forced to resign for being bi-sexual and cheating on her husband. Al Franken was forced to quit Congress for a picture of his hand on the chest of a sleeping woman wearing a bullet proof vest and some other women saying his hugs made them feel uncomfortable.

Jim Jordan lied about knowing a team doctor was sexually assaulting and sexually harassing students and wrestlers and Jordan didn't do anything to stop him... and because no one did anything he was able to stay in his position to continue to ruin lives. Jim Jordan is a scumbag hypocrite. Not only do I hope he gets thrown out of Congress, I hope he is also sued for every dime he owns.

Jordan is guilty as sin. No one abuses and sexually harasses as many people for as long as the doctor did, without anyone in Jordan's position knowing. Jordan tries to dig deep into the personal life of people in his questioning and the ridiculous comments he makes. I hope he is exposed and is forced to resign from Congress... or even worse loses in election because his opponent brings up his lying and ignoring the sick behavior of the doctor.

I was at Ohio State in 1994, and though not in the athletic department, nothing was able to be kept a secret there. Two of the best football players grew weed in their shared dorm room, and one of them even took art in a Big Ten anti-drug video. Both are still a big part of the football scene as coaches. Not at Ohio State but at other places.

If Mr. Jordan wasn't effective at representing his district against the Libtard Coup, no one would be mentioning this.

Notice how no one ever mentions why Global Warming Cultist never snitched on Jerry Sandusky when they were both at Penn State?

Mann is an ultraliberal.

Wrong. A Democratic rep was forced to resign for being bi-sexual and cheating on her husband. Al Franken was forced to quit Congress for a picture of his hand on the chest of a sleeping woman wearing a bullet proof vest and some other women saying his hugs made them feel uncomfortable.

Jim Jordan lied about knowing a team doctor was sexually assaulting and sexually harassing students and wrestlers and Jordan didn't do anything to stop him... and because no one did anything he was able to stay in his position to continue to ruin lives. Jim Jordan is a scumbag hypocrite. Not only do I hope he gets thrown out of Congress, I hope he is also sued for every dime he owns.

Al Franken and the broad from California weren't kicked out by the Republicans.

The only problem the libs have with Rep. Jordan is the fact he is a point man for the President's Fight against the Witch Hunt.

Once the witch hunt is over, the libs wouldn't say a word.

BTW, the D's in Virginia in black face and engaged in actual rape are no problem.

Mann is an ultraliberal.

The only problem the libs have with Rep. Jordan is the fact he is a point man for the President's Fight against the Witch Hunt.

BTW, the D's in Virginia in black face and engaged in actual rape are no problem.

Oh... so you got no problem with a Republican turning his head when a guy is sexually assaulting and sexually harassing people. BUT you do have a problem when Democrats engage in immoral behavior. Sounds about right for a Trump supporter.

Mann is an ultraliberal.

Oh... so you got no problem with a Republican turning his head when a guy is sexually assaulting and sexually harassing people. BUT you do have a problem when Democrats engage in immoral behavior. Sounds about right for a Trump supporter.

I don't know if Rep. Jordan turned his head or not, and neither do you. What I do know is that Dr. Strauss has been deceased for many years and can't defend his reputation and the whole line of accusations wouldn't be mentioned if Jordan wasn't doing good work that was upsetting the libs.

BTW, adults taking it in the caboose is legal in America. The Supreme Court has ruled that the Founders established Sodomy as a right. Dr. Strauss and the Ohio State men were men. To think that a little medical doctor was able to F almost 200 highly trained OSU athletes in A against their will just seems absurd. Remember, these events were at a time when the Media was first glorifying Sodomy. My personal guess is these grown men voluntarily lost their manhoods

In my opinion any male nearing adulthood you enjoys rolling around on a canvas matt wrestling other males may have some 'issues' they ought to think about.

In my opinion any male nearing adulthood you enjoys rolling around on a canvas matt wrestling other males may have some 'issues' they ought to think about.

I don't know about "any male", but there have been a lot of LGBTQ+ wrestlers over the years, like Goldust and the Adorable Adrian Adonis.

A lot of males in wrestling have lost their manhoods.

The latest accusation arose from a referee who said he told Jordan and then-head coach Russ Hellickson in 1994 that OSU team doctor Richard Strauss masturbated in front of him in a shower after a wrestling match. It was documented in a lawsuit filed on Thursday by 43 former sexual abuse survivors against Ohio State—the suit is the 13th of its kind.

Yep, you retards tried this before and it fell apart, Now you're desperate because Jordan witnessed the Soviet Star Chamber and can be effective.

Honestly though, after the reveals of Ciaramella and Zaid, I suspect Pelosi will shut the whole thing down in the next day or two to try and minimize the damage.I REALLY don't think you low level drones grasp just HOW bad this is. :dunno:

And what have you Communists done in the last three years OTHER than chase you tail for impeachment because you refuse to accept the results of free and fair elections? (In fact you rigged the election, you just did a shitty job of it.)

And what have you Communists done in the last three years OTHER than chase you tail for impeachment because you refuse to accept the results of free and fair elections? (In fact you rigged the election, you just did a shitty job of it.)

Communists, is that the best you ass clowns have.

Communist Sympathizers is probably more accurate. As everyone knows, Liberal CIA boss John O. Brennan is a devout communist who sees himself as a modern Yezhov. Brennan backed American Communist strongman Gus Hall, attempted to put Mr. Hall in charge in the US

Communist Sympathizers is probably more accurate. As everyone knows, Liberal CIA boss John O. Brennan is a devout communist who sees himself as a modern Yezhov. Brennan backed American Communist strongman Gus Hall, attempted to put Mr. Hall in charge in the US

WTF does Brennan have to do with the average American. I am a disabled vet so you guys can stick that communist shit up your ass.

Works for me. Send him to prison if the allegations are true.

When was the last time the demagogues said anything that was true? :dunno:

This is a rehash of slander the Communists used in 2016 against him. The problem is we don't hold the Communists and their fascist press responsible for being the vile demagogues that they are.

The smear campaign coordinated between the Communist party and the Fascist press is by FAR the worst in the history of America. And what happened? Is Christine Ford in prison? No, she was paid $4 million by the democrats. Is Dianne Feinstein in prison? No, even though she is a known Chinese spy,

All that is needed for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing - we keep doing nothing.

No, you Communists are the worst of us.

Yep, he was also a double agent working for the KGB back in the day, which is WHY Obama picked him to lead the CIA.

Forum List

Back