Second man accuses Creepy Representative Jim Jordan of covering up sex abuse at Ohio State Wrestling

• Banned
OP is a moron

because
Jim Jordan is a hero........GOD Bless Jim Jordan!:clap:

"House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan has been assigned by Republican leadership to serve on the House Intelligence Committee so he can participate in questioning in the open Trump impeachment hearings starting next week"

Jim Jordan assigned to Intel Committee ahead of Trump impeachment hearings
i like all wrestlers...but not the creepy ones!

lunatic asylum.....waiting.... walk right in.........

• Banned
OP is a moron

because

"House Oversight Committee Ranking Member Jim Jordan has been assigned by Republican leadership to serve on the House Intelligence Committee so he can participate in questioning in the open Trump impeachment hearings starting next week"

tell us when you get out

OP is a moron

because

tell us when you get out

hehe

:cow: I meant ...YOU

Accusing someone of something doesn't make them guilty of it. I know this innocent till proven guilty deal really fucks up people's prejudices but it is how our justice system works.

OP is a moron

because

The Rock says know your damn role and shut your mouth. Jabroni.

OP is a moron

because

The Rock says know your damn role and shut your mouth. Jabroni.

well said there...,yes

Can I ask all the men here something.

If you were a 20 year old wrestler and you had the team doctor fondle your nuts too fondly; wouldn't you beat the mother F crap out of him and make sure it was taken care of in the future to never happen to anyone AGAIN!.

Accusing someone of something doesn't make them guilty of it. I know this innocent till proven guilty deal really fucks up people's prejudices but it is how our justice system works.
Your whole idea depends if you are a Dem or Repub. Accusing means "already guilty", depends who you are.

OP is a moron

because

Published 8 hours ago

Jordan is another tRump sockpuppet. He doesn't have a brain of his own.

Your whole idea depends if you are a Dem or Repub. Accusing means "already guilty", depends who you are.
Innocent till proven guilty applies to everyone Republican or Democrat accusations never mean guilty no matter who you are.

Innocent till proven guilty applies to everyone Republican or Democrat accusations never mean guilty no matter who you are.
My humor is very sarcastic. I was referring to the press and their double standards. Lol

OP is a moron

because

Published 8 hours ago

Jordan is another tRump sockpuppet. He doesn't have a brain of his own.

Talk like a real loser!

oh well.... TDS in disguise ?? :dunno::muahaha:...........

My humor is very sarcastic. I was referring to the press and their double standards. Lol
Sorry it's late and I had rough day I usually pick up on stuff like that.

Forum List

Back