Second Budweiser executive gets the axe

Paid leave is hardly the "axe". It's more like a lame publicity stunt designed to buy time. Meanwhile Bud Lite still tastes like diluted piss.

Ahh I love the heads rolling.

Ahh I love the heads rolling.
Personally I'm not really @ all impressed with deer just because they are the absolute most magnificent sight mankind has/or ever will see in this world. Likewise, those drop dead gorgeous ultra exotic mind bending super cute & addictive lil baboo(s) those stunning does throw each spring don't impress me much either. So, just speaking in defense of originality how about something relating to deer(see below link) to replace the ailing & failing Dudweiser beer brand? "Brand names like "Old Buck" or Mule Beer for a STOUT lager?(think miners/loggers/construction workers etc.) B-T(Black-Tailed) Beer for a full flavor with EXOTIC taste?(male white collar etc.) Sitka(cute miniature northern deer) Beer a true light beer with a smooth taste that goes down easy!(ladies) As far as marketing exec's go they should come with @ least a fairly comprehensive TRUE life experience meaning @ least some AGE(40-50) to them.

Below; Fawn enslaves two more hapless victims into fawn addiction!!!

To know them is to love them!

Personally I'm not really @ all impressed with deer just because they are the absolute most magnificent sight mankind has/or ever will see in this world. Likewise, those drop dead gorgeous ultra exotic mind bending super cute & addictive lil baboo(s) those stunning does throw each spring don't impress me much either. So, just speaking in defense of originality how about something relating to deer(see below link) to replace the ailing & failing Dudweiser beer brand? "Brand names like "Old Buck" or Mule Beer for a STOUT lager?(think miners/loggers/construction workers etc.) B-T(Black-Tailed) Beer for a full flavor with EXOTIC taste?(male white collar etc.) Sitka(cute miniature northern deer) Beer a true light beer with a smooth taste that goes down easy!(ladies) As far as marketing exec's go they should come with @ least a fairly comprehensive TRUE life experience meaning @ least some AGE(40-50) to them.

Below; Fawn enslaves two more hapless victims into fawn addiction!!!

To know them is to love them!

For anyone wondering about AI and all that? ^This is what it looks like.

And now we know who approved it.
I can only imagine how pissed off everyone else at AB, who had nothing to do with this, are.
They used their positions to virtue signal at the companies expense.

Forum List

Back