Second Arrow 3 Missile Test Successful

If Israel obeyed international law and cared about human rights, they wouldn't be having to spend all this money on defense.

What money, oh, American tax payers'money.

Israel Developing New Arrow Missile - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) is developing a new version of the “Arrow” missile

Second Arrow 3 Missile Test Successful - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

The Arrow 3, meanwhile, is set to be finished over the next 2 years; the project has been delayed due to budget cuts - numbering at $55 million - from the US in September.

Once again, America, Israel's whore, is funding Israel to the tune of millions whilst Americans live on the streets and can't get health care.

Americans, why is Israel far more important than your sons and daughters?

If Israel obeyed international law and cared about human rights, they wouldn't be having to spend all this money on defense.

What money, oh, American tax payers'money.

Israel Developing New Arrow Missile - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News
Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI) is developing a new version of the “Arrow” missile

Second Arrow 3 Missile Test Successful - Defense/Security - News - Israel National News

The Arrow 3, meanwhile, is set to be finished over the next 2 years; the project has been delayed due to budget cuts - numbering at $55 million - from the US in September.

Once again, America, Israel's whore, is funding Israel to the tune of millions whilst Americans live on the streets and can't get health care.

Americans, why is Israel far more important than your sons and daughters?

It absolutely infuriates islamists and their apologists that we share so much with not just Israel but with other, free nations.

Islamists, your miserable lives are the fault of no one but you.

It absolutely infuriates islamists and their apologists that we share so much with not just Israel but with other, free nations.

It absolutely infuriates Americans and their apologists that we share so much with not just Israel but with other, free nations.
Israel shares US Arms with China

It absolutely infuriates Americans and their apologists that we share so much with not just Israel but with other, free nations.
Israel shares US Arms with China

You somehow missed the part about the responsible party losing his job.

Phonecall asked, I provided him with a link to a non biased site, showing "how Israel are in breach of International Law"

Of course you fail to mention the bias of the once august organization that passed those resolutions:

Reminiscing on her four-year tenure at the United Nations under Ronald Reagan, former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick said this week that while serving at the international body, "I felt for the first time in my life that I could understand
how the Holocaust happened."
"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0ICADw&usg=AFQjCNE5BPtQaMwUG5SgUXS0JMiNVRE4ow

This message is hidden because SAYIT is on your ignore list.

List of reasons why anyone should care about your cutting and pasting:

Phonecall asked, I provided him with a link to a non biased site, showing "how Israel are in breach of International Law"

Of course you fail to mention the bias of the once august organization that passed those resolutions:

Reminiscing on her four-year tenure at the United Nations under Ronald Reagan, former US Ambassador to the UN Jeane Kirkpatrick said this week that while serving at the international body, "I felt for the first time in my life that I could understand
how the Holocaust happened."
"The United Nations hasn't really improved much in the years since I was there, and it hasn't really improved much at all with respect to Israel," said Kirkpatrick. She said that when she first began attending Security Council and General Assembly sessions
as America's ambassador, "I was very deeply shocked by the simple anti-Semitism that pervaded the place." The anti-Semitism and anti-Israel sentiment she was exposed to at the world body was "mysterious," and "very, very strange," she said.

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...0ICADw&usg=AFQjCNE5BPtQaMwUG5SgUXS0JMiNVRE4ow

Even United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has admitted that the UN is anti-Semitic.

The Ministry of Defense announced Friday morning that they have completed another successful test of the Arrow 3 missile interception system. The interceptor was launched and performed well during all phases of flight, officials stated.

This is the second flight test conducted for the Arrow 3; the first, also successful, was conducted in February 2013. The project is overseen by the Ministry of Defense's Home Administration and the US Missile Defense Agency.

Arrow 3 is designed to intercept ballistic missiles that have a longer range and higher altitude than those covered by Arrow 2. The system is another vital component of the multi-layered defense system designed to protect the State of Israel, which includes the Arrow systems, the Iron Dome, and David's Sling. Arrow 3 covers the longest range of the missiles.

-----------

t2030.gif

:clap:

Even United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has admitted that the UN is anti-Semitic

And?? ... :cool:

Poor Mr. Cuckhoo, all snowed in without any female companionship is back with his nonsensical "And." Can his nonsensical "No doubt" and "Do tell" be far behind? Probably not because he likes to show the reader how cuckoo he really is.

Even United Nations Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon has admitted that the UN is anti-Semitic.
And?? ... :cool:

what Ban Ki-moon was admitting----is that the UN is full of filthy jihado nabist rapist pigs.
I have never encountered a buddhist anti semite---or a hindu anti semite----and
zoroastrians cling to jews ------the place holy to the overwhelming adolf abu
ali worshippers is that wasteland decorated with a large lump of black dung.

Here is a fescinating observation---which I obsvered in my youth when I first
encountered lots of people from south east asia------whilst jihado nabists
from india parrot nazii propaganda by rote-----hindus from india seem not to
know it at all. Is there anyone out there who knows something about the
school systems in India------do hindu children attend schools separate from
muslim schools? The hindus and jihados I encountered and with whom
I had endless discussion------at that time were young-----like early to mid twenties

Due to?....

“Unfortunately, because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Israel has been weighed down by criticism and suffered from bias and sometimes even discrimination,” UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon admitted during his visit to Jerusalem, according to the European Jewish Press (EJP).
» Ban Ki-moon Admits: UN Is Biased Against Israel
He never mentioned anti-Semitic (as in anti-jew) He spoke about israel being weighed down by criticism because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Due to?....

“Unfortunately, because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict, Israel has been weighed down by criticism and suffered from bias and sometimes even discrimination,” UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon admitted during his visit to Jerusalem, according to the European Jewish Press (EJP).
He never mentioned anti-Semitic (as in anti-jew) He spoke about israel being weighed down by criticism because of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Wasn't it enough that he admitted that the UN is biased against Israel? So tell us, Joey, why, with all the other things happening in the world, is the UN so abnormally focused on one small dot on this planet Earth? Could it be that so many of the members of the UN are anti-Semitic?

Due to?....

Jihado fascists are known for playing with words.-----quibbling on semantics
Ban Ki-moon is a politician and uses "POLITIC" words Anyone who has
actually listened to the proceedings of the UN and heard the speeches of the
jihado swine------understands from whence the filth arises-------it is very much
a matter of ------the name of the speaker and the name of the country and
the nature of its population Long ago PBS actually televised hours and hours
of UN PROCEEDINGS -------fascinating stuff-----albeit nauseating

Due to?....

Wasn't it enough that he admitted that the UN is biased against Israel? So tell us, Joey, why, with all the other things happening in the world, is the UN so abnormally focused on one small dot on this planet Earth? Could it be that so many of the members of the UN are anti-Semitic?

You want a free pass to kill Palestinian children?
the UN may seem to you so abnormally focused on one small dot on this planet Earth
But that dot, or blot is ignoring UN rulings, and continue to abuse the Palestinians

Due to?....

the UN may seem to you so abnormally focused on one small dot on this planet Earth
But that dot, or blot is ignoring UN rulings, and continue to abuse the Palestinians

Don't worry, Joey, because you would get along with so many of the anti-Semitic members of the U.N. They think about the Jews and Israel the same way you do. Do your brethren want a free pass on killing innocent children, whether these children are non Muslims or even Muslim children of a different sect. As you can see, even on a Middle East forum, Joey can't put his anti-Semitism and anti-Israel bias aside and give us some news about what his beloved Muslims are doing when it comes to murdering children. Perhaps he wishes that when his fellow Muslims kill people in a suicide or car bombing, he could find a way to blame Israel or any Jews for this.

Due to?....

Firstly, you might take a moment to actually understand what you’re writing. General Assembly resolutions are typically mere political theater and have no weight and often should have none: e.g. the infamous "Zionism is Racism" resolution).

Second, the so-called “Palestinian” arabs have a recognized permanent non-member status at the UN and have offices and representation.

"On 23 September 1982, in a letter to a private counselor-at-law, the Office of Legal Affairs stated "as indicated above, a review of the procedural practice of the United Nations shows that the Palestine Liberation Organization now has a unique status in the United Nations with extensive and continuing rights of participation. Even outside the United Nations framework, the overwhelming majority of states formally recognize the PLO as the representative of the Palestinian people and have established direct links with it on a bilateral basis, sometimes even granting it full diplomatic status". On 2 April 1986, the Asian Group of the U.N. decided to accept the PLO as a full member."
--http://www.un.int/palestine/status.shtml

The Palestinian Authority officially is represented by its Fatah President and its Hamas-elected parliament, though the Hamas-coup in Gaza has frozen the Palestinian Authority as a controlling body to its own people and to other governments.

This does not excuse the PA, Hamas or Fatah, of its responsibilities toward the world body or (especially) the UN (which has coordinated and provided welfare, to the Palestinians for 60 years via UNWRA--the like of which the UN provides to no other refugee group in the world)
UNRWA | United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East

Finally, a UN Security Resolution cannot be enforced upon only one party to a conflict--i.e. insist one side cease hostilities while permitting the other to continue.

Forum List

Back