Seattle Sewer (school) System

BS Filter

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2018
This is the end result of years of total Democrat control. I think we're almost to the point where the indoctrinated pawns have no choice but to vote Republican.

LA is trying to clean up their streets...riots and vandalism is occurring...but you have to hunt for the news of this...not one news agency is covering this mess from hell....

This is the end result of years of total Democrat control. I think we're almost to the point where the indoctrinated pawns have no choice but to vote Republican.
The American people have shown themselves to be docile sheep

In fact, I was just reading how more Americans than ever identified as democrats

Now that social media and the general media belongs to the DNC, it should not be surprising.

Yeah another classic leftist utopia failure to see, it is INCREDIBLE that the incompetant Mayor and the Superintendent of Schools have failed to do their job in getting this resolved., they have the power of office to clear them off the campus, but they are miserable leftist failures is why it continues.

Yeah another classic leftist utopia failure to see, it is INCREDIBLE that the incompetant Mayor and the Superintendent of Schools have failed to do their job in getting this resolved., they have the power of office to clear them off the campus, but they are miserable leftist failures is why it continues.
But the best thing about being a Leftist is, you never have to answer for your failures. Therefore, history is to be either ignored or rewritten. Just tear down more statues is all.

And you have a Leftist controlled media that will never hold them to account for anything...........EVER!

561l7l.jpg

Forum List

Back