Sean Hannity sycophant Sean Penn sez, "being unvaccinated should be a criminal offense."

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
Always been some what amazed how hannity melts under star power. I don't care for penn nor his politics but he is what he is.
Hannity had him on and treated like he was some sorta god and his condensenscing was sickening.
I sometimes wonder even if tucker likes him )hannity), seems to be a fake feigning

Trump is attacking Hannity and the tards are following instructions to do the same.
Penn has the worry of the world on his shoulder. To know that as a supposed equal citizen my views are a hundredth of a thousandth of minuscule percentage to what this man promotes sucks to high heavens. And we see our nation in insanity that is somehow normal now.

Penn has the worry of the world on his shoulder. To know that as a supposed equal citizen my views are a hundredth of a thousandth of minuscule percentage to what this man promotes sucks to high heavens. And we see our nation in insanity that is somehow normal now.
I'll make an exception and reply to you. That's all you get.

I'll make an exception and reply to you. That's all you get.
And when the time comes, there will be people killed again. races, ethnic and cultural people lamed for what the real privileged promoted for their beliefs in utopia. And when in the death camps they will say..."Why are they doing this" when much of the world is impoverished.

Why couldn't chris have been the brother to not die? I liked him better anyway.

I liked sean but the past 8 or 10 years he has just become this unlikeable, unfriendly, activist douche.

Forum List

Back