Everything fun and good is now white supremacist it seems

Foxfyre

Eternal optimist
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 11, 2007
Desert Southwest USA
The current trend to make EVEYRTHING racist gets more and more absurd.

So Time Magazine now reviews a book that says gaining weight and going to the gym/physical fitness has its origins in white supremacy.

I'm really getting sick of the concept that if white people did it, thought of it first, thought it a good thing, then it is 'white supremacy.' If a black person did it, thought of it first, thought it a good thing, does that automatically make it a 'black' thing? Our history, all of our history with the good and the bad, has culminated in the people that we are, but it does not define who we are as a people. All of society as well as each individual should be allowed redemption, to become a better version of what he/she/we once were.

And while we're at it, when did we stop being a people who could poke fun and laugh at ourselves, enjoy the harmless stereotypes, enjoy our little quirks and differences and become a people who needed safe spaces where they don't have to see or hear anything that makes them think or might bother them or be offended?

320760857_1175417030068620_7474418699536074502_n.jpg

FlKtfySXkAUp6G6

Okay, stepping off soap box now. Take it for what it's worth.

Last edited:
In my opinion Time magazine is making a valid point.

And to the point being made by sassylass, it's on the contrary that racism is on a rapid rise in America.
No. Real racism has been effectively defanged in America. Faux racism via those who need racism for their own power is on the rise. And all honorable people of whatever races they are should push back on that.

So Time Magazine now reviews a book that says gaining weight and going to the gym/physical fitness has its origins in white supremacy.

I'm really getting sick of the concept that if white people did it, thought of it first, thought it a good thing, then it is 'white supremacy.' If a black person did it, thought of it first, thought it a good thing, does that automatically make it a 'black' thing? Our history, all of our history with the good and the bad, has culminated in the people that we are, but it does not define who we are as a people. All of society as well as each individual should be allowed redemption, to become a better version of what he/she/we once were.

And while we're at it, when did we stop being a people who could poke fun and laugh at ourselves, enjoy the harmless stereotypes, enjoy our little quirks and differences and become a people who needed safe spaces where they don't have to see or hear anything that makes them think or might bother them or be offended?

It shouldn't bother anyone less they happen to be one.

The fact is bullshot artists have taken over the terminology of the direction of our nation. Equity is the reality of lower IQ people in charge of everything that makes a society. Every word politicized like "inclusion" is twisted by the elites to their advantage. We are like a less violent middle east country in many parts of our nation now and they are not muslims.

What does this tortured sentence mean, Donald?
I agree that the sentence was somewhat tortured. I was making the claim that racism has been on the rise in America to some extent for at least a decade, give or take.

For a further explanation you'll have to see my comments in a topic in which the question is discussed.

Is that an admittance?
I defy you to find any instance in which I presumed to judge you or anybody else as a person. There is a huge difference between observing how obesity became a problem in society and/or how physical fitness trends got started and classifying those involved in that as 'white supremacist.' I think good people always judge actions as constructive, destructive, or benign. If you don't think classifying people as 'white supremacist' is judgmental, that's your prerogative.

I'm really getting sick of the concept that if white people did it, thought of it first, thought it a good thing, then it is 'white supremacy.' If a black person did it, thought of it first, thought it a good thing, does that automatically make it a 'black' thing?

I'm kind of sick and tired of the absolute disregard for the most important elements of an individual's lifetime ...
Just so that they can be perceived as being first at something.

Point in case ... Augustus Jackson ... The Grandfather of Modern Ice Cream

Okay ... Let's not stumble over the fact he didn't invent ice cream ...
And they came up with Modern Ice Cream simply because he did make some advances.

In fact, he was introduced to ice cream when he was actually a chef in the White House ... Which for some silly reason I found rather impressive.
Also ... His most remarkable accomplishment was the Finacial Empire he built around putting ice cream on more tables ...
And becoming one of the richest men in Philadelphia at the time ... Before the Civil War.

Last edited:

FlKtfySXkAUp6G6

As a white person, dont lump me in with whites of your ilk. You're just angry that people are calling you out on your racism. I also like how you posted a pic of a real life racist in a meme to supposedly back up the fact you arent a racist.

Forum List

Back