Sean Hanity sums it up

Liar.
Those 15 boxes are Trump's property, not classified documents. They also took a napkin, a birthday menu, and Kim Jung Un's letter to Trump.
The partisan FBI will be chopped up and distributed to more legitimate departments.

I suppose you were there. The FBI is not partisan. You are angry because they do not launch partisan investigations of your political enemies.

1. Trump is shattering all money raising records, he owns the board
2. Those 15 boxes of documents were negotiated and are legitimately Trump's. The government already looked thru them in June. The raid was illegitimate.
Trump's legal team was in talks with Justice Department this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added.
3. Those are Trump's documents, not classified material, duh.

Again more propaganda. Familiarize yourself with the Presidential Records Act. They do not belong to Trump. They belong to the American people.

Nope. It wasn’t properly marked and the presence of the c does not indicate it was classified at the time.

Nothing that was top secret was marked on Clinton’s server. It was classified after the fact.

Trump on the other hand:
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2022/02/10/trump-records-classified/

Trump lost his power to declassify anything when he was booted from office. In order to declassify information, he had to go through the proper process which didn’t happen.
sorry there was some marked…more over it doesn’t matter

you have no idea if trump didn’t declassify then before he left office. Moreover he was working with the NA to turn over what they wanted. they weren’t hidden for years. They were guarded by federal agents, not keep less secure rhen even google

1. Trump is shattering all money raising records, he owns the board
2. Those 15 boxes of documents were negotiated and are legitimately Trump's. The government already looked thru them in June. The raid was illegitimate.
Trump's legal team was in talks with Justice Department this spring over records stored at Mar-a-Lago, attorney says
Bobb said she and Trump lawyer Evan Corcoran met later with a senior Justice Department official whose name she could not recall. Trump appeared at the beginning of the meeting, in June, and greeted investigators, Bobb said, adding that the former president was not interviewed. Federal officials then looked through boxes of material, Bobb added.
3. Those are Trump's documents, not classified material, duh.
5baggsw0s7h91.jpg

sorry there was some marked…more over it doesn’t matter

you have no idea if trump didn’t declassify then before he left office. Moreover he was working with the NA to turn over what they wanted. they weren’t hidden for years. They were guarded by federal agents, not keep less secure rhen even google
And Comey indicated that it was reasonable to assume that without proper markings, the information was no longer classified.

Reasonable, because it was true.

You lied up and down about this and now you want to move on because you failed.

He never had any right to take any top secret information to his house which was never the proper place to store top secret information. The second he stopped being president, he stated committing a felony.

My comments:

Biden and the Deep State are out of control

The deep state or "the swamp" is full of both Democrats and Republicans. Trump filled his administration full of swamp people, proving to be part of the swamp himself.

Is there a political bulletin board out there where there is at least one liberal minded voice with an ounce of integrity?
IOW, how does one go through life covering up the truth and letting his ego boss him around, instead of his conscience? - - - Aren't you worried?

You should be specific as to who their "boss" is.

The deep state or "the swamp" is full of both Democrats and Republicans. Trump filled his administration full of swamp people, proving to be part of the swamp himself.
I agree that trump had mostly swamp creatures in his administration

There not many choices other than the locals for those jobs

Hannity is a hack. His texts show he is a bald faced liar.
No they dont

Point out one lie in the video that led off this thread

Here it is again incase you didnt see it before jumping in

It’s the proper standard. Tell me how boxing up top secret documents and flying them down to Florida wasn’t intentional? They didn’t just magically appear.

Garland is being criticized for not saying enough.
how is storing classified material on a illegal server less secure then google not done intentionally?
Hannity is a hack. His texts show he is a bald faced liar.
you have been the only person on this thread exposed as a liar.

I agree that trump had mostly swamp creatures in his administration

There not many choices other than the locals for those jobs

I have to disagree. He didn't have to hire former Golden Sachs execs and all of the people he chose, practically. Also, he's a rabid Zionist, hence definitely part of the swamp. They serve the Jewish State at the expense of the United States. His whole "cabinet", with few exceptions, was filled with Zionist Jews and Zionists in general, whether Jewish or not. I used to reject this view about Zionist Jews and their influence, control, and corruption over our Republic, but the Rednecks I used to make fun of about this, accusing them of "antisemitism" and calling them tinfoil hat conspiracy kooks, are correct. There's a cabal of Zionist Jews, Neocons, and neo-liberal Democrats, in our government who are serving Israel, their false, ethnocentric, tribal religion, and interests, at the expense of the rest of us. That's not "antisemitism", that's just a fact. Reality. Call it whatever you want.

photo_2021-11-29_15-48-13.jpg

photo_2021-11-29_15-47-16.jpg

photo_2022-01-02_05-20-54.jpg

Trump Jew Cabinet.jpg

Married Jews.jpg

photo_2021-11-29_15-46-39.jpg

photo_2021-11-29_15-52-30.jpg

HOLLYWOOD.jpg

R (2).jpg

Who do you think started the third-wave feminist movement in the 1960s, the "gay rights", all of the current transexual and transgender corruption and confusion? Every liberal movement of the late 20th century and practically all present liberal movements are started by Jews. Why do they do this? I really don't know and I don't have to know why. However, it might be, because they hate Christian civilization and they're trying to destroy it. They hate everything that is European, and Christian and they do everything possible to dominate and destroy the "goyim", Gentiles (especially Western Gentiles). Is it possible that I'm wrong and there's another motive or reason for their behavior? Perhaps. We don't need to know exactly why they're doing what they're doing to recognize that it's wrong. Destructive for us non-Jews and for the Jews themselves.

Last edited:
I have to disagree. He didn't have to hire former Golden Sachs execs and all of the people he chose, practically. Also, he's a rabid Zionist, hence definitely part of the swamp. They serve the Jewish State at the expense of the United States. His whole "cabinet", with few exceptions, was filled with Zionist Jews and Zionists in general, whether Jewish or not. I used to reject this view about Zionist Jews and their influence, control, and corruption over our Republic, but the Rednecks I used to make fun of about this, accusing them of "antisemitism" and calling them tinfoil hat conspiracy kooks, are correct. There's a cabal of Zionist Jews, Neocons, and neo-liberal Democrats, in our government who are serving Israel, their false, ethnocentric, tribal religion, and interests, at the expense of the rest of us. That's not "antisemitism", that's just a fact. Reality. Call it whatever you want.

Who do you think started the third-wave feminist movement in the 1960s, the "gay rights", all of the current transexual and transgender corruption and confusion? Every liberal movement of the late 20th century and practically all present liberal movements are started by Jews. Why do they do this? I really don't know and I don't have to know why. However, it might be, because they hate Christian civilization and they're trying to destroy it. They hate everything that is European, and Christian and they do everything possible to dominate and destroy the "goyim", Gentiles (especially Western Gentiles). Is it possible that I'm wrong and there's another motive or reason for their behavior? Perhaps. We don't need to know exactly why they're doing what they're doing to recognize that it's wrong. Destructive for us non-Jews and for the Jews themselves.

:cuckoo:

This is such a bad look for democrats. Im amazed that they cant see it. The damage this did is catastrophic for their party.
It wasnt that long ago that the FBI was whining via the media that their image had been tarnished. Well…they have done nothing to correct that image perception either.

Doesn't Hannity work at Faux?

Fox News Airs Doctored Photo of Trump Raid Judge With Ghislaine Maxwell

During Thursday’s broadcast of Tucker Carlson Tonight, fill-in host Brian Kilmeade mentioned the Florida judge who reportedly approved the search warrant used by the FBI to raid Mar-a-Lago on Monday and who has subsequently faced death threats for doing so.

During Kilmeade’s commentary, however, a fabricated image of two separate photographs appeared on screen depicting Judge Bruce Reinhart on an airplane receiving a foot massage from convicted sex offender Ghislaine Maxwell.

Fox News Airs Doctored Photo of Trump Raid Judge With Ghislaine Maxwell

Will there be repercussions for Kilmeade? Not if Faux sticks with past policy.

Forum List

Back