Seahawks SUCK !!!!

I about agree with Papa here - the Raiders could win tomorrow night if they keep down the penalties and keep the Bronco defense in check by mixing both rush and pass plays up. And, while it's obvious not to turn over the ball, it's especially bad to do it against Denver. The Broncos may have the third best defense in the NFL but Oakland has the fifth best offensive.

And amazingly the Raiders did all of the above. The Raiders looked like the real deal.

Wait!!! isn't this thread about the Seattle Seahawks....I wonder why there isn't a Raiders thread....or is there some where in the archives.

There SHOULD be a Raiders thread but Poop-a-gooey-one is only interested in complaining about the fans of other teams and PRETENDING he is a Raider fan. Strange that now he has something to cheer about he is AWOL.
yeah we all know Pooper is a cheatriots fan,thats all documented from past posts.:biggrin:

I about agree with Papa here - the Raiders could win tomorrow night if they keep down the penalties and keep the Bronco defense in check by mixing both rush and pass plays up. And, while it's obvious not to turn over the ball, it's especially bad to do it against Denver. The Broncos may have the third best defense in the NFL but Oakland has the fifth best offensive.

I cant believe you honestly thought the donkeys had a prayer in this game.lol There was never a doubt in my mind the raiders would win last night. The donkeys same as the panthers are not the same team this year.Not having Manning anymore makes all the difference in the world in their offense.The last game of the year last year against the chargers he did not start in that offense struggled.

Just his presence in the huddle without him throwing passes made the Broncos offense get going.Because of his knowledge of the game and reading of defenses,his play calling got the running game going which opened up the passing game when he was inserted in the game in the second half. He got in and he did not throw a pass for like his first ten calls or so because he did not need to cause once he got in the running game got going and they were able to start running the ball with him in there.

This coming from the dumb ass that claims he only watches games years old and only the Lambs live.

More lying from the king of lying.

You are good, just think one day your favorite NL teams The Pirates will win the World Series! Lol!

You crack me up! LostAssLambs!

The Pats lost to the Seahawks. :crybaby:

It must feel crushing for that to happen. Seahawk played last Monday and traveled across the country to show up the Pats....simply crushing for Pats fans I tell you. Simply crushing.

Well, they are 8 and 2 so not THAT crushing. SOOO close to winning but couldn't come through.

The Pats didn't play badly. The Hawks Defense was the difference... CLUTCH! Oh ya...and the three TDs to Baldwin. I am hoping for an NE/Seattle Superbowl. If both teams play the remainder of the season with the greatness they displayed last night it will be a rematch in February. Dallas might have something to say about who wins the NFC though.

And amazingly the Raiders did all of the above. The Raiders looked like the real deal.

Wait!!! isn't this thread about the Seattle Seahawks....I wonder why there isn't a Raiders thread....or is there some where in the archives.

There SHOULD be a Raiders thread but Poop-a-gooey-one is only interested in complaining about the fans of other teams and PRETENDING he is a Raider fan. Strange that now he has something to cheer about he is AWOL.

See, Fuggly, I have a life outside football, see I don't live in an abandoned hotel in the worst parts of Seattle and pretend to be some bad ass security guard, that lives dies and eats the football. So while I love the Raiders winning, I have watched one or two games, I have things much more important in my life, like real people. Football isn't that high on my list lately. Thanks for your concern and have a good night Fuggly.

See, Fuggly, I have a life outside football, see I don't live in an abandoned hotel in the worst parts of Seattle and pretend to be some bad ass security guard, that lives dies and eats the football. So while I love the Raiders winning, I have watched one or two games, I have things much more important in my life, like real people. Football isn't that high on my list lately. Thanks for your concern and have a good night Fuggly.

I am getting tired of pretending to be a bad ass security guard. Picked up a nice little fifth wheel and I may have to do a tad bit of traveling...OR just sit around with my mutts pretending to be something new and different without people. People are over rated... Or the dogs can do the pretending and I can wear the choke chain and THEY can feed me and take me for walks.

It must feel crushing for that to happen. Seahawk played last Monday and traveled across the country to show up the Pats....simply crushing for Pats fans I tell you. Simply crushing.

Well, they are 8 and 2 so not THAT crushing. SOOO close to winning but couldn't come through.

The Pats didn't play badly. The Hawks Defense was the difference... CLUTCH! Oh ya...and the three TDs to Baldwin. I am hoping for an NE/Seattle Superbowl. If both teams play the remainder of the season with the greatness they displayed last night it will be a rematch in February. Dallas might have something to say about who wins the NFC though.

I have confidance you are going to get your wish. I been saying recently that it will be the cowturds and your Hawks in the NFC title game.the Cowturds have good offense with Dak at QB now but the worst passing defense in the league. On the other hand your hawks have both a good offense AND defense so it looks like they are headed back,plus they are getting healthy at the right time. In the AFC unfortanately i dont see anybody who can stop the cheats.

I have confidance you are going to get your wish. I been saying recently that it will be the cowturds and your Hawks in the NFC title game.the Cowturds have good offense with Dak at QB now but the worst passing defense in the league. On the other hand your hawks have both a good offense AND defense so it looks like they are headed back,plus they are getting healthy at the right time. In the AFC unfortanately i dont see anybody who can stop the cheats.

It is amazing the Hawks have the record they do with a QB playing through the injuries Wilson has sustained. There is such a world of difference in Russell Wilson's effectiveness comparing the previous 8 games and the one Sunday night. He isn't even fully recovered yet from the ankle sprains, knee strains and pec muscle pulls he has endured. We got a taste of what we and he have been missing with his play against the Pats. I checked his QB rating and it was ONLY 124.6 on Sunday. With three passing TDs, 25/37, 348 yards, 67 plus completion percentage, 0 Ints and no fumbles I would have guessed his rating would have been higher. Nope! Just a paultry 124.6.

I have confidance you are going to get your wish. I been saying recently that it will be the cowturds and your Hawks in the NFC title game.the Cowturds have good offense with Dak at QB now but the worst passing defense in the league. On the other hand your hawks have both a good offense AND defense so it looks like they are headed back,plus they are getting healthy at the right time. In the AFC unfortunately i don't see anybody who can stop the cheats.

Ya .... I don't care if we play Dallas in the Cowpie's home field either if they end up with a better record. It is practically enclosed anyway so there is little technical home field advantage for Dallas. The Hawks are used to noise at home already so I doubt the Cowgirl's fans will offer enough noise to bother us. Dak has had a tremendous season for a rookie but I doubt he has had to throw the ball into a Defensive backfield like the one the Seahawks sport. Yup...with any luck that we don't get any serious injuries for the remainder of the season I like my team against Dallas.

Is anybody as shocked as I am with how badly Green Bay is this season?

Not only Green Bay but the Steelers, Cardinals, Panthers, Bengals, Broncos and now the Vikings all seem to have taken a nose dive. Dallas and the Raiders seem to be the new kids on the block. While the Seahawks and Patriots continue to be very good.

Ya .... I don't care if we play Dallas in the Cowpie's home field either if they end up with a better record. It is practically enclosed anyway so there is little technical home field advantage for Dallas. The Hawks are used to noise at home already so I doubt the Cowgirl's fans will offer enough noise to bother us. Dak has had a tremendous season for a rookie but I doubt he has had to throw the ball into a Defensive backfield like the one the Seahawks sport. Yup...with any luck that we don't get any serious injuries for the remainder of the season I like my team against Dallas.

I think if Seattle played Dallas for the NFC championship I would be more concerned with Elliott then Prescott. He is the new Beast. He absolutely destroyed Pittsburgh.

Forum List

Back