Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Yes........average human, as Wilson can't play through injuries worth a shit.

I blame Kearse for the loss. If he had jumped straight up instead of diving towards AND OVER the end line he could have still caught the ball and landed in the end zone.

So you don't think 12 penalties had anything to do with Seattle lost....priceless.

Well 20 plus penalties and over 200 yards penalized against the Raiders had no effect on their win.

It may have made the win a lot harder to come by. ;)

It was a much tougher win, hell two football fields of progress gone!

But a win is a win. Hopefully they will learn by it, but they are my Raiders, so I doubt it.

This coming weekend seems like the real test of the Raiders. If they can beat Denver, we'll see their record is based on more than luck or an easy schedule.

I blame Kearse for the loss. If he had jumped straight up instead of diving towards AND OVER the end line he could have still caught the ball and landed in the end zone.

So you don't think 12 penalties had anything to do with Seattle lost....priceless.

Well 20 plus penalties and over 200 yards penalized against the Raiders had no effect on their win.

But a win is a win. Hopefully they will learn by it, but they are my Raiders, so I doubt it.

This coming weekend seems like the real test of the Raiders. If they can beat Denver, we'll see their record is based on more than luck or an easy schedule.

Agree. I for one, am looking forward to this game.

The have played five east coast games this year and won all five. Lost to Atlanta and KC at home. So their schedule hasn't been easy, but they are getting some plays to go there way. I am worried about the Denver D and the lack of D on the Raiders.

The have played five east coast games this year and won all five. Lost to Atlanta and KC at home. So their schedule hasn't been easy, but they are getting some plays to go there way. I am worried about the Denver D and the lack of D on the Raiders.

I meant the quality of opponents rather than the location or time of their games. :) The Bucs and Jags are not good teams. San Diego lost, what, 4 games in a row after having a lead? The Titans are looking better now, but they were pretty bad in week 3. The Saints are similar to the Raiders; living on offense with little in the way of defense. I'll give the Raiders the Baltimore win as a decent team, but otherwise the opponents they have beaten did not look like top competition.

Beating the Broncos would, for me at least, show that the Raiders can beat the top teams rather than just the bottom feeders.

You both are forgetting the donkeys have been exposed now,that they are not that good a team and have a significant dropoff in offense without manning now. Had they been playing the same way they did the start of the season and won i would be impressed then but now after their quarterback has been exposed and so has their weakeness on offense? get serious.lol

You both are forgetting the donkeys have been exposed now,that they are not that good a team and have a significant dropoff in offense without manning now. Had they been playing the same way they did the start of the season and won i would be impressed then but now after their quarterback has been exposed and so has their weakeness on offense? get serious.lol

Maybe you thought the Broncos didn't have an offensive drop off until recently, but I've been confident the offense would struggle since before the start of the season. It's the defense that drives Denver's success.

Denver's offense is not much of anything, Denver's defense is what wins their games. Toss tons of penalties against the Raiders and it could be a Raider loss, I believe they will win, however, nothing is for sure.

well we will see just how much the donkeys are still one of the top teams after the season is over with an unproven quarterback,what their record is.For me the Raiders have to beat the Chiefs in the rematch before they show me they can beat the top teams.they have to do what they did back in 99 when they beat the chiefs in the last game of the year knocking them out of the playoffs and finishing with a 500 record and then motivated them to get home field advantage in the playoffs the next season,that game was a turning point for them so since they appear to be the only good team in the AFC now,they will have to beat the chiefs before being considered beating a top team at least as of now the way the donkeys are playing.

Beating the Broncos would, for me at least, show that the Raiders can beat the top teams rather than just the bottom feeders.

well we will see just how much the donkeys are still one of the top teams after the season is over with an unproven quarterback,what their record is.For me the Raiders have to beat the Chiefs in the rematch before they show me they can beat the top teams.they have to do what they did back in 99 when they beat the chiefs in the last game of the year knocking them out of the playoffs and finishing with a 500 record and then motivated them to get home field advantage in the playoffs the next season,that game was a turning point for them so since they appear to be the only good team in the AFC now,they will have to beat the chiefs before being considered beating a top team at least as of now the way the donkeys are playing.

The Chiefs? Haven't you made fun of how weak a team the Chiefs is?

I about agree with Papa here - the Raiders could win tomorrow night if they keep down the penalties and keep the Bronco defense in check by mixing both rush and pass plays up. And, while it's obvious not to turn over the ball, it's especially bad to do it against Denver. The Broncos may have the third best defense in the NFL but Oakland has the fifth best offensive.

You're thinking of years past when I called them the kansas city clowns all those years which they were deserving of obviously but after last year after i thought for sure their season was over with when they started one and five but won their next 11 in a row,i cant deny facts that they are a team to be reckoned with this year.they arent the clowns now obviously.

I am having to do the unthinkable i never ever saw myself doing which is cheering them on each game this year BECAUSE realistically,they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with the cheatriots in the playoffs.Remember they only lost to them in boston last year by just a touchdown without their best player on defense,and jamal charles and maclin their two best players on offense hurt in that game

That would be like the pats playing without tom brady and grontkowski and hightower. the pats had all their players available as i remember then yet the chiefs stood toe to toe with them.

they also blew them out on a prime time game in kc.if they could get home field advantage with them again,I think they can take them.remember the last time they won a playoff game on the road was 9 years ago against the chargers who had a coach named marty shittenheimer whos teams always went one and done in the playoffs every year while he was coach of the chiefs and chargers.:biggrin: everytime he took them to the playoffs you just always KNEW they would be one and done cause his mind always froze up in the playoffs.:lmao::lmao::haha:

when the cheats dont have the home town refs in their pockets and cant cheat against good teams on the road during the playoffs,they cant win.:lol:

during the regular season when they got to play all these crappy teams in the AFC in their division,jets,bills,and dolphins,its no problem but the good ones on the road when everything is on the line,they cant win.:lol:

Funny how the corrupt NFL always gives them the advantage.Just a little fishy how that joke of a suspension of brady for a mere four games that the NFL gave them three of four at home.How convienet for them. Now they get to face Huggys Hawks with a bye and the Hawks having one less day to prepare.another convience just a little too conveinent for them obviously.

I about agree with Papa here - the Raiders could win tomorrow night if they keep down the penalties and keep the Bronco defense in check by mixing both rush and pass plays up. And, while it's obvious not to turn over the ball, it's especially bad to do it against Denver. The Broncos may have the third best defense in the NFL but Oakland has the fifth best offensive.

I cant believe you honestly thought the donkeys had a prayer in this game.lol There was never a doubt in my mind the raiders would win last night. The donkeys same as the panthers are not the same team this year.Not having Manning anymore makes all the difference in the world in their offense.The last game of the year last year against the chargers he did not start in that offense struggled.

Just his presence in the huddle without him throwing passes made the Broncos offense get going.Because of his knowledge of the game and reading of defenses,his play calling got the running game going which opened up the passing game when he was inserted in the game in the second half. He got in and he did not throw a pass for like his first ten calls or so because he did not need to cause once he got in the running game got going and they were able to start running the ball with him in there.

You're thinking of years past when I called them the kansas city clowns all those years which they were deserving of obviously but after last year after i thought for sure their season was over with when they started one and five but won their next 11 in a row,i cant deny facts that they are a team to be reckoned with this year.they arent the clowns now obviously.

I am having to do the unthinkable i never ever saw myself doing which is cheering them on each game this year BECAUSE realistically,they are the only team in the AFC that matches up well with the cheatriots in the playoffs.Remember they only lost to them in boston last year by just a touchdown without their best player on defense,and jamal charles and maclin their two best players on offense hurt in that game

That would be like the pats playing without tom brady and grontkowski and hightower. the pats had all their players available as i remember then yet the chiefs stood toe to toe with them.

they also blew them out on a prime time game in kc.if they could get home field advantage with them again,I think they can take them.remember the last time they won a playoff game on the road was 9 years ago against the chargers who had a coach named marty shittenheimer whos teams always went one and done in the playoffs every year while he was coach of the chiefs and chargers.:biggrin: everytime he took them to the playoffs you just always KNEW they would be one and done cause his mind always froze up in the playoffs.:lmao::lmao::haha:

when the cheats dont have the home town refs in their pockets and cant cheat against good teams on the road during the playoffs,they cant win.:lol:

during the regular season when they got to play all these crappy teams in the AFC in their division,jets,bills,and dolphins,its no problem but the good ones on the road when everything is on the line,they cant win.:lol:

Funny how the corrupt NFL always gives them the advantage.Just a little fishy how that joke of a suspension of brady for a mere four games that the NFL gave them three of four at home.How convienet for them. Now they get to face Huggys Hawks with a bye and the Hawks having one less day to prepare.another convience just a little too conveinent for them obviously.

Or, you know, maybe I was thinking of a month ago....

the kansas city clowns embarrassed themselves on the natioanl stage to the whole world.:haha:

Or a month and a half ago...

I was not at all surprised they lost as bad as they did.They barely beat a crappy chiefs team at home they SHOULD have blown away.

;)

talking even further on this post here Chris Collingsworth and Al Michales even said in the game that the donkeys led the league in three and outs.Everyone has figured out the donkeys now and with their remaining schedule,I see them finishing at 500 which is pretty close to being a bottom feeder.lol

the days of having a great defense but a below average quarterback and being a superbowl contender back in the day and age of the ravens and trent dilfer are overwith now.

your chances of being competitive are better when you are like the raiders,good offense but a terrible defense.the chargers are another good example in the fact after getting off to a slow start they are winning games as well with a crappy defense and high scoring offense.

The donkeys are in the same boat as my rams are of having an excellent defense but a really crappy offense,only difference is it took the league longer to expose the donkeys.lol

Or, you know, maybe I was thinking of a month ago....

the kansas city clowns embarrassed themselves on the natioanl stage to the whole world.:haha:

Or a month and a half ago...

I was not at all surprised they lost as bad as they did.They barely beat a crappy chiefs team at home they SHOULD have blown away.

;)

Obviously I enjoy it when they screw up as they did in that steelers game and have always loved it when they lose but like i said,with the donkeys being exposed now i have to grudgingly cheer them on and wish them to do well since there are no other teams in the AFC that match up well with them.:D their last two games against them prove that.

The Raiders are LEARNING to win now but with that pass defense,they sure as hell are not ready for the likes of the cheats yet.lol

Matter of fact this OAKLAND Raiders team reminds me an awful lot of the Oakland teams from the 2000 to 2002 season that michales and collinsworth mentioned that were the only teams that had winning seasons in Oakland since their move back there from LA in 95.

A similarity in this team and in those teams is just like those teams had a great offense when they had Rich Gannon as their quarterback back then,this team ALSO has a horrible defense same as those teams did.The Raiders team from the 2002 season got to the superbowl that year DESPITE their defense they had,not because of it.

One thing though is their coachs are like night and day different,they are not similiar at all.Gruden was mr conservative where Del Rio is very aggressive on offense and takes gambles.

Last edited:

And amazingly the Raiders did all of the above. The Raiders looked like the real deal.

Wait!!! isn't this thread about the Seattle Seahawks....I wonder why there isn't a Raiders thread....or is there some where in the archives.

And amazingly the Raiders did all of the above. The Raiders looked like the real deal.

Wait!!! isn't this thread about the Seattle Seahawks....I wonder why there isn't a Raiders thread....or is there some where in the archives.

There SHOULD be a Raiders thread but Poop-a-gooey-one is only interested in complaining about the fans of other teams and PRETENDING he is a Raider fan. Strange that now he has something to cheer about he is AWOL.

Now a question that needs answered is... Are the Hawks NOW a pass first or a run first Offense? We will find out when Rawls comes back ready to pound the ball. This should happen next week when Rawls is finally ready to play and contribute as a starter. If Thomas has anything like the skill he displayed last season before his injury it could be interesting to see how it plays out. One thing we DO know is that NOW Wilson is capable of scoring on ANY team with just his arm and the receivers in the stable. A win in Foxboro across the country on a short week is definitely a "statement".

Now a question that needs answered is... Are the Hawks NOW a pass first or a run first Offense? We will find out when Rawls comes back ready to pound the ball. This should happen next week when Rawls is finally ready to play and contribute as a starter. If Thomas has anything like the skill he displayed last season before his injury it could be interesting to see how it plays out. One thing we DO know is that NOW Wilson is capable of scoring on ANY team with just his arm and the receivers in the stable. A win in Foxboro across the country on a short week is definitely a "statement".

Prosise did a pretty good job with his opportunity, although he did get a lot of receiving yards.

Forum List

Back