Seahawks SUCK !!!!

Marshawn Lynch is sort of accused about an incident that may or may not have happened against a woman's personal property in his Bellevue, Washington apartment.

Was she attacked?... no...not exactly. In the State of Washington if there is a domestic assault and there is ANY evidence of ANY injury..including as much as a single bruise or a scratch there MUST be an arrest.

Was she sexually assaulted? No..sex doesn't seem to be involved.

How much "personal property" could the woman have brought into Marshawn's apartment anyway?

Schetchy accusation at best.

Was he arrested? No

He is at the VMAC training facility as I write this.

Then why did the Bellevue Police Department issue a communique to the public via the media?

Because the Bellevue Police Department is the most unprofessional Police Agency in the State of Washington?

That would be a big fat yes..

Last edited:
The Hawks are ready right now to play the regular season.

They held last year's #5 offense to zero points in the first half.

They scored every time they had the ball.

A perfect undefeated season is not an impossible goal this year.

I'm confident the Hawks will repeat.

The only interesting outcome for the 2014 season is which team will represent the AFC in the Super Bowl.

the hawks for sure are poised to repeat.even the announcers are saying the same thing,they mentioned that in the chargers game as you know.they werent going on like this about how the ravens had a good chance of repeating the year before.they were being realistic saying it was going to look really bad for them last year which it did because of so many key defections and losses. the great thing that favors the hawks huggy is look around the league,everything looks gloomy for other teams in the NFC. the niners have two scandals looming over them,they lost a couple of their key people in the secondary,they lost eric dorsey for the season,aldon smith will probably be suspended for at least a couple games if not more,the saints,the one team you said because of their easy schedule,might get home field advantage in the playoffs have drew bress injured right now which is a horrible tiome to be injusred going into the regular season,then there is the panthers who even the announcers said they dont think they will do so well this year because of key losses in the recieving corps.

where you look at the hawks and the ONLY injury they have so far thats serious is inconsequental because its a fourth round pick who broke his leg.no loss at att wince he wasnt going to play any this year anways.hee hee.

they are going to run away with this thing.matter of fact, with the niners losses and how they will be under a microscope and the hawks offense will be so much better this year,i see them going 15-1,their only loss being in arizona this year.

the hawks for sure are poised to repeat.even the announcers are saying the same thing,they mentioned that in the chargers game as you know.they werent going on like this about how the ravens had a good chance of repeating the year before.they were being realistic saying it was going to look really bad for them last year which it did because of so many key defections and losses. the great thing that favors the hawks huggy is look around the league,everything looks gloomy for other teams in the NFC. the niners have two scandals looming over them,they lost a couple of their key people in the secondary,they lost eric dorsey for the season,aldon smith will probably be suspended for at least a couple games if not more,the saints,the one team you said because of their easy schedule,might get home field advantage in the playoffs have drew bress injured right now which is a horrible tiome to be injusred going into the regular season,then there is the panthers who even the announcers said they dont think they will do so well this year because of key losses in the recieving corps.

where you look at the hawks and the ONLY injury they have so far thats serious is inconsequental because its a fourth round pick who broke his leg.no loss at att wince he wasnt going to play any this year anways.hee hee.

they are going to run away with this thing.matter of fact, with the niners losses and how they will be under a microscope and the hawks offense will be so much better this year,i see them going 15-1,their only loss being in arizona this year.

Maybe. Palmer is the question. If his O-Line can keep him upright he may have a good season. He beat the Hawks in Seattle last year in spite of 4 interceptions with one great pass that Maxwell had a hand on but the damned ball bounced back into their receiver's hands. I don't think they can count on that happening regularly and certainly not against the Hawks.

I agree...remember Buffalo Bill of old...four straight Super Bowls and four straight losses.

I predict San Francisco will lose their 3rd straight Super Bowl this year and maybe 4th straight next year. Three times not even in the game but we all known the real Super Bowl was and will be the NFC final.

you dont STILL think that now after thr 34-0 thrashing at the hands of the donkesy do you? hee hee. that happened because you dont seem to be aware of the facts.the niners just like the ravens from the year before,lost several key starters over the offseason and in preseason due to season ending imjurys and free agency.hee hee.the niners will more than likley finish in third in the NFC MISSING the playoffs.lol.

Maybe. Palmer is the question. If his O-Line can keep him upright he may have a good season. He beat the Hawks in Seattle last year in spite of 4 interceptions with one great pass that Maxwell had a hand on but the damned ball bounced back into their receiver's hands. I don't think they can count on that happening regularly and certainly not against the Hawks.

as i said over on one of your other threads huggy,i wouldn't be surprised if your prediction of the hawks to go undefeated in the regular season and win the superbowl last year was just off by ONE YEAR and THIS is their year.that is if unger and okung arent seriously hurt,are they?

i got to think that because the niners have had some major losses on defense this year through free agency and season ending injurys to a couple of their key starters on defense who are impact players,not to mention smith will probably be suspended for at least a couple games and the off season scandal kappy was involved in is CLEARLY affecting his play on the field as well,that they wont even be in the playoffs this year.lol the cardinals will finish second and be in the wildcard.

Lets look at the rest of the competition in the NFC they have of the best teams there are.already covered why the niners wont.
the cardinals lost one of THEIR starting impact players on defense for the rest of the season over the weekend in a preseagame game as well so their defense wont be so dangerous this year either so not only do i see the hawks easily sweeping the niners this year,but the cards as well because of that.

the panthers lost some key receivers over the off seaon as well so that will hurt them.

the saints? Drew Brees is hurt so thats a really bad sign for a team with superbowl hopes to go into the season with him as a question mark.

the packers will probably be the team they face in the NFC title game this year.they should have been in it last year and would have if not for one of thei defenders getting butterfingers dropping a pass from kappernick he should have intercepted.so i see this opening thursday night game as being a preview of the NFC title game in seattle again with the hawks winning of course.

btw Hug,dont you think its hilarious that pats fans are so deluded they will win the superbowl actually believing that when their team with that alleged new and improved great defense they were bragging about gave up 28 points the lowly,eagals,a team that hardly has a dangerous offense with an inconsistant quarterback? hee hee. then there is the great tom brady.He actually threw an INTERCEPTION ran back for a touchdown against that pitiful defense.hee hee.they just barely beat them by a touchdown with them scoring 35 points against them.

mean while they are going to go and beat a team that shut down the chargers this past week and just barely lost to the donkeys up in denver DESPITE the fact they had 19 of their regular starters missing from the game and they were playing all of theirs.comedy gold. yet pat fans think they are going to beat this team in the superbowl? comedy gold.

btw Hug,dont you think its hilarious that pats fans are so deluded they will win the superbowl actually believing that when their team with that alleged new and improved great defense they were bragging about gave up 28 points the lowly,eagals,a team that hardly has a dangerous offense with an inconsistant quarterback? hee hee. then there is the great tom brady.He actually threw an INTERCEPTION ran back for a touchdown against that pitiful defense.hee hee.they just barely beat them by a touchdown with them scoring 35 points against them.

mean while they are going to go and beat a team that shut down the chargers this past week and just barely lost to the donkeys up in denver DESPITE the fact they had 19 of their regular starters missing from the game and they were playing all of theirs.comedy gold. yet pat fans think they are going to beat this team in the superbowl? comedy gold.

The Eagles were 1st in rushing offense, second in yards per game and second in points per game last year. And you describe them as 'a team that hardly has a dangerous offense'? :lol:

The Eagles were 1st in rushing offense, second in yards per game and second in points per game last year. And you describe them as 'a team that hardly has a dangerous offense'? :lol:

And 32nd in pass defense and 29th in total defense. Unless they improve those stats they won't make pass the 2nd round no matter how good their offense is.

Take that up with 9/11.. I am giving you the facts and facts says the Eagles won't make it pass the 2nd round.

Um, I was taking that up with him. You replied to my reply to him. I don't know why you interjected that in there, all I was doing was questioning 9/11IJ's claim about the Eagles offense. I never said anything about their defense or how far they might go into the playoffs.

DAMN !!

I missed the Russell Wilson interview at 6:30 this morning on my favorite AM radio show.

Replay in 20 minutes. Whew !!! HUGGY wipes cold sweat off brow...

Let me guess ???

"the seperation is in the preparation"
"why not us?"
"the super bowl is behind us"
"every game is a championship opportunity"
"every day of practice is a championship opportunity"

DAMN !!

I missed the Russell Wilson interview at 6:30 this morning on my favorite AM radio show.

Replay in 20 minutes. Whew !!! HUGGY wipes cold sweat off brow...

Let me guess ???

"the seperation is in the preparation"
"why not us?"
"the super bowl is behind us"
"every game is a championship opportunity"
"every day of practice is a championship opportunity"

Refreshingly absent of platitudes...

When asked what Russell works on...what aspect of his game that needs the most work...what keeps him up at night worrying..

"nothing ...I just work of the fundamentals...handoffs...etc.."

"If there was something I wouldn't tell you anyway..I am not in the habit of giving my opponents anything. It is their job to find weakness in my game and exploit it ...it isn't my job to make that easier for them."

Cagey.. Russell has evolved to a point that he realizes that HUGGY isn't the only one that waits with baited breath over his every word. He thinks like a professional...he gives his opponents NOTHING. Smart.

And 32nd in pass defense and 29th in total defense. Unless they improve those stats they won't make pass the 2nd round no matter how good their offense is.
A luxary brady wont face when he plays the hawks in the superbowl.lol

Forum List

Back