Seagal for Governor

Would Rocky be a Democrat or Republican?
Republican for sure! He was guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention.

Could very well be true. But it DEFINITELY wouldn't matter what I thought he'd run as.

And one thing is definitely sure - The Rock would put THE MILLIONS... and the millions of The Rock's fans ahead of politics.

He's not the Democrat's Champ OR the Republicans Champ - he's the PEOPLE'S Champ!

I think The Rock should run for President.

As in, Duane Johnson IN CHARACTER.

What the hell is Putin or China going to say to this guy:

2662771-The-Rock3.jpg

Would Rocky be a Democrat or Republican?
Republican for sure! He was guest speaker at the 2000 Republican National Convention.

You dare ask the Rock what the state of the Union is? Mr. Speaker, how about you tell everyone else what you think the state of the Union is.

Well Mr. Presi....

It doesn't matter what you think the state of the Union is, because the Rock is about to tell you. The Union is weak! Because we got too many of you jabrones who won't get off your lazy duffs and start getting things done! If the Rock has said it once, the Rock has said it a hundred times. You've got too much damn spending going on! And you need to drop it like it's hot if you want the Rock to sign any of the bills you send to the Rock's desk. And while you're at it, you need to get rid some of these damn taxes too. You tax gasoline, you tax a dead guy's will, you tax the food right out of people's mouths. You even got taxes on the people's elbow and the people's eyebrow. So you better read....the Rock's lips....Either fix the Rock's tax code, or fix the Rock's boot turned sideways up your candy asses.

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLL, what the Rock. Is. Cooking.

:eusa_eh:

I wasn't aware of that. I had to look it up. He actually attended both conventions, but only spoke for the Republicans. He's also good friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger, a former Republican governor. But shouldn't the Democrats have their own tough guy nominee the same year? It would only be fair.
It's hard to find a tough guy democrat in Hollywood. One guy that comes to mind is Robert DeNiro.

The others (Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Bruce Willis ...) I believe are all Republicans.

I wasn't aware of that. I had to look it up. He actually attended both conventions, but only spoke for the Republicans. He's also good friends with Arnold Schwarzenegger, a former Republican governor. But shouldn't the Democrats have their own tough guy nominee the same year? It would only be fair.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Democrat tough guy!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I am not a fan of Seagal, and would not vote for him.

I'd vote for any of the Hollywood tough guys (Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis - I believe most if not all are Republicans), but not Seagal.

He once challenged well respected Martial Arts legend Gene Lebelle to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. During the fight, Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area. No class.

Surely you fools know you're in love with play-pretend fictional characters.

They're not real. They only pretend to be big bad asses.

The real bad ass uses drones to take out real terrorists and save American lives and money instead of declaring war on third world countries.

WTF is it with rw's these days? How did they get to be so damn dumb as to actually want to vote for fictional action characters? :cuckoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Democrat tough guy!!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

7c8la2mbfk.jpg

Doesn't he live in Louisiana? Does he have to be a resident of Arizona to run for Gov?

If I lived in Arizona, I would NOT vote for him. Can't stand him.

The rightwingers are so far into their alternative universe that they actually believe these movie characters are actually tough. What else would expect from people that think that obese junkies on the radio are the last word on science.

You dare ask the Rock what the state of the Union is? Mr. Speaker, how about you tell everyone else what you think the state of the Union is.

Well Mr. Presi....

It doesn't matter what you think the state of the Union is, because the Rock is about to tell you. The Union is weak! Because we got too many of you jabrones who won't get off your lazy duffs and start getting things done! If the Rock has said it once, the Rock has said it a hundred times. You've got too much damn spending going on! And you need to drop it like it's hot if you want the Rock to sign any of the bills you send to the Rock's desk. And while you're at it, you need to get rid some of these damn taxes too. You tax gasoline, you tax a dead guy's will, you tax the food right out of people's mouths. You even got taxes on the people's elbow and the people's eyebrow. So you better read....the Rock's lips....Either fix the Rock's tax code, or fix the Rock's boot turned sideways up your candy asses.

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEELLLLLLL, what the Rock. Is. Cooking.

:eusa_eh:

Addressing the UN after Putin speaks:

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa WHOA! The Rock is sitting here, damn near single-handedly funding the UN... The Rock is trying to be patient as this roody-poo monkey ass is running his mouth...

and The Rock is confused! You see The Rock is under the impression, that the little girl flapping her mouth over there thinks that The Rock - the most electrifying man in aaaaaaaaaaalllll of international politics - gives a DAMN what she thinks!

Well The Rock says this! The Rock sees this nice little treaty granting Iran the right to nukes, and The Rock sees this interesting little tidbit granting Russia the rights to drill in the Arctic. And do you know what The Rock is going to do with this little girl's treaty?

First I'm gonna smooth the wrinkles out; can't let it look sloppy. Then I'm gonna use this jabroni's (Susan Rice) glasses cloth to shine it up reaaaalll nice. Real nice for you little girl.

Then I'M GON TURN THAT SUMBITCH SIDEWAYS AND STICK IT RIGHT UP YOUR CANDY ASS"

Then he tosses the mic and whoops Putin's ass. Culminating with a people's elbow in the center of the UN assembly chamber.

IF YOU SMEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLOOOOOOWWWWWWW
[MENTION=46250]SwimExpert[/MENTION]

He isn't exactly an action star, but Rob Riggle comes to mind. I'm not completely sure he's a Democrat, but he's on the Daily Show, so the chances are high. He certainly looks tough.

rob-riggle212-marine.jpg

I'd vote for any of the Hollywood tough guys (Clint Eastwood, Chuck Norris, Sylvester Stallone, Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis - I believe most if not all are Republicans), but not Seagal.

He once challenged well respected Martial Arts legend Gene Lebelle to a fight. Lebelle choked him out in a matter of seconds. During the fight, Seagal did not exhibit very sportsmanlike behavior as he attempted to strike Lebelle in the private area. No class.

The real bad ass uses drones to take out real terrorists and save American lives and money instead of declaring war on third world countries.

WTF is it with rw's these days? How did they get to be so damn dumb as to actually want to vote for fictional action characters? :cuckoo:
I would indeed vote for a Hollywood character. These individuals have demonstrated that they have talent. They have talent on the screen, so what's not to say that they would not have talent while in office.

a guy sitting behind a computer in the US, controlling the drones in Pakistan killing people is a bad ass?...

He's as worthless in the real world as he was in movies so yeah, he's perfect for AZ.

As for crooked Arpaio -

Arizona Taxpayers to Pay $21M for Sheriff Arpaio's Systematic Racial Profiling | Alternet

come on Luddy....he made a few good "guy kicking the bad guys ass" movies....

Eh. His movies had about as much substance behind them as most early 90s action movies did. Not to say an "ass kicking" flick isn't fun to watch from time to time, but... eh...

Forum List

Back